So many iOS i got today while in military uniform marching

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I indeed looked like a dark triad fucking soldier. Today we had a veterans day parade and my school rotc program had to attend it because it was mandatory. I indeed got so many iois by the women and stares of mire by the men observing me march.

:cool::soy:. I was marching at the very back because I was the tallest out of all 50 kids in my battalion. Not to mention we mogged all the other schools marching and talked shit to them like the low inhibition badboys we were. They didn't talk shit back because too high inhibition.

women took pictures of me when I walked past and got excited to record me like I was a celebrity or something.

just the normal day in the life of a champion mulatto unmoggable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3, ldar = cope and 6 others
I indeed looked like a dark triad fucking soldier. Today we had a veterans day parade and my school rotc program had to attend it because it was mandatory. I indeed got so many iois by the women and stares of mire by the men observing me march.

:cool::soy:. I was marching at the very back because I was the tallest out of all 50 kids in my battalion. Not to mention we mogged all the other schools marching and talked shit to them like the low inhibition badboys we were. They didn't talk shit back because too high inhibition.

women took pictures of me when I walked past and got excited to record me like I was a celebrity or something.

just the normal day in the life of a champion mulatto unmoggable
😂👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Being an actual trained killer is good.

tales

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is legit guys

Before minoxidil I got treated like a celebrity sometimes, I would get random pictures taken of me. Multiple times a girl would walk buy and just say "I like your face"

Now I'm a subhuman incel due to jew chemicals.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
I too looked very good today

7 psl high class white babe maintained lustful eye contact with me for 5 second plus on the street, practically begging for me to speak to her

i couldnt be fuked for the hassle of approaching tho

why?

i have countless plan b’s on my agenda

I too looked very good today

7 psl high class white babe maintained lustful eye contact with me for 5 second plus on the street, practically begging for me to speak to her

i couldnt be fuked for the hassle of approaching tho

why?

i have countless plan b’s on my agenda
Very true brother. I never approach any female ever. Why? Because I dont have time to waste my time talking to one female trying to slay her when I get validation from thousands of females

I'm not reading that validation seeking text you dumb nigger cunt.
Typical pond-scum level IQ chimp to make threads like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and CarlSagan96
I'm not reading that validation seeking text you dumb nigger cunt.
Typical pond-scum level IQ chimp to make threads like this.
Jfl at this irrelevant dickriding cocksucking faceless faggot @Captainugly talking to me
tenor.gif

You were clearly a victim of bullying in real life, I was doubting it before but now I'm completely sure of it

this was you every day growing up
young-boy-bullied-at-school-500.jpg

Never forget this, you are vermin

Jfl at this irrelevant dickriding cocksucking faceless faggot @Captainugly talking to me
tenor.gif

You were clearly a victim of bullying in real life, I was doubting it before but now I'm completely sure of it

this was you every day growing up
young-boy-bullied-at-school-500.jpg

Never forget this, you are vermin