So many late 20scels talking about ''prime'' this ''prime'' that

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
and they use it to justify their narcy rants and spewing an unparalleled amount of shit towards other people

''i'm post prime'' ''i was 10psl when i was younger'' ''i'm too old''

like bruh. u what, 27 ?

if any of that shit were to even be true, i feel like if ur looks fuck up that badly after just your mid fucking 20s ur genetics are subhuman regardless.

so many people are in their fucking mid 40s and are still looking good

inb4 ''botox'' etc. even a generic, non-hollywood ''Chad'' still looks like he used to be a chad while in his 40s/50s, despite the decay that aging has caused them.

so how the fuck is it possible that so many of you were such ''moggers'' as teenagers but have been reduced to the human equivalent of liqufied Mumbai sewage waste at only half the age that most of these aforementioned people are?

someone fucking tell me.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, AlwaysHaveQuestions, BasedSpinelet257 and 3 others
a lot of men become bald and ugly as fuck in their late 30s

a lot of men become bald and ugly as fuck in their late 30s
yeah, true, but these people don't claim to be normal men, they claim to be model tier, and that they just ''aged'' and that they're out of their prime.

if u were genuinely model tier u would be good looking until ur mid 40s

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, N1c and Deleted member 1332
I agree with you - most good looking men will always be good looking - but bringing up Hollywood actors whatsoever when talking about aging is a non-point.

The majority of A-list Hollywood actors unironically dump thousands into making sure they always look good and that's just fact. I'm sure Jared Leto has had at least a handful of procedures to look as good as he does now. (And why wouldn't they be dumping thousands into their looks, their careers unironically depend on them). It will be a lot more difficult to find 40 y/o men who look like Jared Leto who aren't either rich as hell or literal movie stars.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I agree with you - most good looking men will always be good looking - but bringing up Hollywood actors whatsoever when talking about aging is a non-point.

The majority of A-list Hollywood actors unironically dump thousands into making sure they always look good and that's just fact. I'm sure Jared Leto has had at least a handful of procedures to look as good as he does now. (And why wouldn't they be dumping thousands into their looks, their careers unironically depend on them). It will be a lot more difficult to find 40 y/o men who look like Jared Leto who aren't either rich as hell or literal movie stars.
inb4 ''botox'' etc. even a generic, non-hollywood ''Chad'' still looks like he used to be a chad while in his 40s/50s, despite the decay that aging has caused them.
View attachment 1213590

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
@RODEBLUR won't let me quote you but I know what you meant, and everything you've written makes sense. Just pointing out that men in their 30s and 40s can lose their looks (i.e. balding), and using someone like Jared Leto as an example of someone who hasn't lost looks due to aging is a poor example purely because he's had access to any anti-aging technology he wants that exists. All I'm really saying is that your point would be more strongly proven if you used a man who wasn't an A-list celebrity

@RODEBLUR won't let me quote you but I know what you meant, and everything you've written makes sense. Just pointing out that men in their 30s and 40s can lose their looks (i.e. balding), and using someone like Jared Leto as an example of someone who hasn't lost looks due to aging is a poor example purely because he's had access to any anti-aging technology he wants that exists. All I'm really saying is that your point would be more strongly proven if you used a man who wasn't an A-list celebrity
I did, that's what my last point was. I included a seperate paragraph in my piece dedicated to this argument.

Its alll about taking proper care of youself (along with occasional surgery). Looking sumbhuman in your 30s and beyond is a choice people make. The main two looksmin for men is the norwood reaper, lack of exersize and photaging (same for women). Collagen is everything for looking youthful.

People also do stupid shit like smoke cigarettes. This is one of the biggest looksmin I have seen. I remember seeing two stacies at my college descend 1 psl in two years due to smoking.

It all depends on the person honestly... some of the Chads I knew when younger look terrible by age 30 and others still look great at 40. The main thing is to avoid the norwood reaper, stay decently lean, and get enough rest. The interesting thing though is that weight gain can destroy some people's looks but not harm others. Some people's face look way worse when they gain fat while others' barely change.

It all depends on the person honestly... some of the Chads I knew when younger look terrible by age 30 and others still look great at 40. The main thing is to avoid the norwood reaper, stay decently lean, and get enough rest. The interesting thing though is that weight gain can destroy some people's looks but not harm others. Some people's face look way worse when they gain fat while others' barely change.
True