So many low IQ people here afraid of the Blackpill spreading

Shycel

Shycel

Gold
If you're below Chadlite, then it's in your best interest for the Blackpill to spread to as many people as possible. This is because people who are blackpilled are almost always anti-feminist and feminism is what encourages female hypergamy and promiscuity in the first place by promoting things like slut celebration, women in the workplace, abortion and divorce rape. Yes, more people will start looksmaxxing but let's be real, unless you're fat, you're very rarely going to make a meaningful ascension. The benefits of men becoming anti-feminist far outweigh the slightly increased competition.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LooksThinker, thegoat and 3 others
Most people are too insecure to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 1966Ford, LooksThinker and 3 others
to make that take even more idiotic, these guys are simultaneously complaining about no one acknowledging the importance of looks and "just want women to be honest when they reject them"

laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Most people are too insecure to be blackpilled
Its too brutal for most people to accept an ideology that basically says that they're genetically inferior

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Most users here, even with the knowledge of the blackpill, will never get surgeries, will never get lean, they'll never do anything beyond what most normies do, which is the gym, haircut, and change of clothes.

Being lean is almost unequivocally the first step most people here should take before even discussing surgeries, yet most aren't. Why? Because they simply do not care enough to do so.

That is while staying on a forum that regularly reinforces the idea of looks being everything in life. Unlike most lurkers that will come with a hint of interest and then leave.

Here's a thread that elaborates.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14262, LooksThinker and 3 others
Legit, but we still have the Jews

Most users here, even with the knowledge of the blackpill, will never get surgeries, will never get lean, they'll never do anything beyond what most normies do, which is the gym, haircut, and change of clothes.

Being lean is almost unequivocally the first step most people here should take before even discussing surgeries, yet most aren't. Why? Because they simply do not care enough to do so.

That is while staying on a forum that regularly reinforces the idea of looks being everything in life. Unlike most lurkers that will come with a hint of interest and then leave.

Here's a thread that elaborates.
Personally, even if I get nothing else out of the website, I'm very glad I found this place because if I didn't, then I never would have got on finasteride. I would have still been bluepilled, thinking its not about the looks and obsessing over the small chance of sides.

Most blackpillers don't do shit though in terms of looksmaxxing, but virtually all blackpillers are anti-feminist and pro-men. That means that In terms of politics, men have a lot to gain from other men becoming blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Alexanderr
They wouldnt even get it