So many retards out here....

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,328
Reputation
2,535
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job.
Some parents are genuinely worser than foids   Looksmaxorg   Mens Self Improvement  Aesthet



Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
1790934246872
1790934273126



Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
I really hate some of you   Looksmaxorg   Mens Self Improvement  Aesthetics   Google Chrome

Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid


Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
Sasha108   Looksmaxorg   Mens Self Improvement  Aesthetics   Google Chrome 10 2 2026 12 55

Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.


And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke :feelsuhh:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, AutistKhan, Bully and 5 others
with over 200k members and the forum going fully mainstream it is obvious that this would happen
 
you good mud?
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
@JewishNationalist @Bully @greylurker @Joeseminate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, AutistKhan and Bully
"worser" isn't an error imo
 
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job. View attachment 5717048


Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
View attachment 5717064View attachment 5717065


Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
View attachment 5717070
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid


Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
View attachment 5717084
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.


And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke :feelsuhh:
Tgun nigger is the most fucking Retarded Fag on this Forum by far.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job. View attachment 5717048


Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
View attachment 5717064View attachment 5717065


Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
View attachment 5717070
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid


Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
View attachment 5717084
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.


And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke :feelsuhh:
for example
 
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job. View attachment 5717048


Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
View attachment 5717064View attachment 5717065


Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
View attachment 5717070
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid


Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
View attachment 5717084
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.


And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke :feelsuhh:
A normal day on org
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and JewishNationalist
a guy at 22 yo asks of ratings from kids and larps as cl. A normal person should have a full time job, or part-time and uni at this age
why not having a fulltime job and asking kids to rate them at the same time
 
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job. View attachment 5717048


Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
View attachment 5717064View attachment 5717065


Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
View attachment 5717070
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid


Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
View attachment 5717084
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.


And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke :feelsuhh:
anyone with a post clav streamer join date isnt to be taken seriously, including u
 
anyone with a post clav streamer join date isnt to be taken seriously, including u
but tbh most of the forum is retarded. since most conversations tend to come from genuine hatred of an 'entire' race or species (females), it tends to be generally low iq discussions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
anyone with a post clav streamer join date isnt to be taken seriously, including u
I mean I was on other forums long before clav, on .is and some comms in Reddit, ru forums and other shitholes, but yeah I understand where does it come from
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
but tbh most of the forum is retarded. since most conversations tend to come from genuine hatred of an 'entire' race or species (females), it tends to be generally low iq discussions.
Yeah and the thing is most people here are just autistic retards ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

Barto.mogg
Replies
10
Views
80
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
killuacel
Replies
11
Views
80
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
tension
Replies
7
Views
79
Peter.FortniteHate
P
Rodrigoooo818372
Replies
31
Views
151
HGH_
HGH_
Johanjohan
Replies
0
Views
45
Johanjohan
Johanjohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top