Slavurik
Gigachad
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 2,343
- Reputation
- 2,559
Nigga, I am so fucking sick of the retards that surf on this forum. I can't even understand how can u be that degenerate, to write "worser", kys jeet. A 16-year-old dude cries that his parents don't buy him pharma, while the retard can easily find a job.
Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid
Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.
And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke
Some other imbecile right here, that at 22yo asks kids to rate him and claims to be cl:
Here is an additional cretin, that thinks he is tough and sigma hates all people (patrick alpha bateman fr):
Might be the most retard person on here, since his posts are so fucking cringe, everytime I see him writin some shit I want to genuinely kill myself, so fucking cringe and stupid
Another dork, thinks that Ukraine (the village of fucking retards) is a big successful empire and can literally conquer anything. He seriously claimed that the Ukrainians are almost like the roman empire and they can fuck the US easily and other shit. A complete idiot.
Also he has to kill himself, just a subhuman ngl.
And people like that here are the majority of this forum. This shit is just what occured to me lately, I already met here hundreds of complete dorks. So many degenerates, I can't fucking believe in it, how is it possible that such people are even alive? Like nigga some of u here are with down syndrome or smth, y'all literally need to kill urselves. And most of those dudes are uncs in their 20s, literally we have to reach a destruction upon us no joke
Last edited: