Social anxiety cucked me

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I never participate in class debates and the teacher female approached me after the class asking me why I dont participate in class debates (we are 7 people and I never open my mouth). Class debates are 20% of final Mark of the subject

She asked me why I dont participate, because according her my exams are very good and I told her im very shy but that I will try to participate the next days.

What can I do guys? I just cant open my mouth in class because im scared of everything and i sabotage myself.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ijustwannabeursweet, normie_joe, Ricky212 and 2 others
I never participate in class debates and the teacher female approached me after the class asking me why I dont participate in class debates (we are 7 people and I never open my mouth). Class debates are 20% of final Mark of the subject

She asked me why I dont participate, because according her my exams are very good and I told her im very shy but that I will try to participate the next days.

What can I do guys? I just cant open my mouth in class because im scared of everything and i sabotage myself.
Go ER

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, smoth and Klasik01

Bro just participate when you’re 100% sure you’re gonna make no mistake to be safe

start jacking it to big booty lightskin foids and pop ashwagandha, literal infinite confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Ricky212 and dopaminebeyondfried
thank fuck i dont have to do this

• +1
Reactions: sushii and Cutecel2001

Screenshot 4

• +1
Reactions: smoth
start jacking it to big booty lightskin foids and pop ashwagandha, literal infinite confidence
I take benzos and phenibut still I cant

Bro just participate when you’re 100% sure you’re gonna make no mistake to be safe
I cant man and every week is the fucking same. I just cant do it

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Unlikd you I participate in class and no one talks with me, they don't debate with me. Fuck people and this world!!! I'm not shy anymore, I overcame shyness some years ago with a lot of suffering but still, there's nothing to win with others.
2024 04 08 15 49 35 361

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Are you retarded. Just share ur opinion, why do you think normies are better than you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i was the same at school i cant literally talk in front more then 2 people try to explain how you feel

Are you retarded. Just share ur opinion, why do you think normies are better than you
Because im uglier than them

damn this was me as well. fucking hell

F it, you balling, don't care, in your mind should one thing, to get this done and if someone makes fun of u you can kill him, works for me most times

F it, you balling, don't care, in your mind should one thing, to get this done and if someone makes fun of u you can kill him, works for me most times
What can i do if im a sub5? They are gonna laugh of me