Social circle game is legit because of mere-exposure effect (and other factors)

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Why is social circle game legit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

Mere-exposure effect is the scientifically proven fact that the more (or more often) you look at a person the more of a preference you develop for his features
In studies of interpersonal attraction, the more often a person is seen by someone, the more pleasing and likeable that person appears to be.

If we know this, then we should maximize how often we interact with the female before forcing her to make a decision on whether or not she is interested in a potential romantic relationship.
BUT: We also know that orbiting is bad and will get you written off in the cuckzone (aka friendzone). So we can't befriend them. And we also can't get them to like us by looking at our pictures on online dating sites because she just swipes them away to look at chad.

However - if we can frequently see them, without orbiting them, and without forcing them to make an instant decision whether they like us or not sexually upon first meeting, we can maximize the mere-exposure effect to give ourselves an advantage. What do you think is the best way to do that?

Social circle game, where you have the opportunity to meet friends of friends or acquaintances repeatedly, or in school, or in workplace or perhaps some other group activities, etc.. In other words something where she will see you and interact with you but she doesnt have to make the decision to actually do it beforehand. This will make your subhumanity less noticable to her. I'm not saying it will be enough to get laid. But the science has proved that it will make you seem more attractive in the other person's eyes which will at least give your chances a bit of a boost. And tbh we should be stacking every single advantage that we can to help ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and uglykunt
Social circle game is for cucks.

Everytime I hang out with my Chinese friend girl (just once so far) it's only us and only ever will be just us.

Just Lol if you think I'm going to share her with some orbiters.
Mere-exposure effect is the scientifically proven fact that the more (or more often) you look at a person the more of a preference you develop for his features

And exposure effect is BS because I say hi and bye and make small talk with my Chinese friend girl 2x a week (for two months) and she's still just my friend girl.

Everytime I hang out with my Chinese friend girl (just once so far) it's only us and only ever will be just as.

And exposure effect is BS because I say hi and bye and make small talk with my Chinese friend 2x a week (for two months) and she's still just my friend girl.

You put yourself in the cuckzone and as I said, thats gonna negate any kind of advantage because then you're just an orbiter and she will never see you sexually

You put yourself in the cuckzone and as I said, thats gonna negate any kind of advantage because then you're just an orbiter and she will never see you sexually

That's not true at all, my Chinese friend girl is the only friend I've ever had in my life and I've never validated or orbited her.

She spoke with me about anime, manga, videogames, and Japan.

and I asked her out to go study with me at a café on the first day of class, and it was the first time I ever spoke to her and she quickly agreed and gave me her number after I asked. Didn't even hesitate.

That's not true at all, my Chinese friend girl is the only friend I've ever had in my life and I've never validated or orbited her.

She spoke with me about anime, manga, videogames, and Japan.

and I asked her out to go study with me at a café on the first day of class, and it was the first time I ever spoke to her and she quickly agreed and gave me her number after I asked. Didn't even hesitate.

If you're not orbiting her why have you not fucked her yet?

Yeah, too bad I don't have one :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::incel:

If you're not orbiting her why have you not fucked her yet?

Because she sees me as a friend.

IMG 6977

She still likes me though or she would've never got in my car for me to drive us to a part of town she's never been before to get coffee and study with me.

View attachment 2796

She still likes me though or she would've never got in my car for me to drive us to a part of town she's never been before to get coffee and study with me.

You want to fuck her and we both know it. If those feelings are not mutual however you are just orbiting her. End of story.
Did you at least try to make a move?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
You want to fuck her and we both know it. If those feelings are not mutual however you are just orbiting her. End of story.
Did you at least try to make a move?

Yeah I was going to escalate by playing with her hair while driving but she gave off some signals that indicated not to.

I wrote about it here.

https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over.2431/

We're still real friends though and I'll try again when I arrange another study date for the final exam in December.

• +1
Reactions: Mandiblecel
Yeah I was going to escalate by playing with her hair while driving but she gave off some signals that indicated not to.

I wrote about it here.

https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over.2431/

We're still real friends though and I'll try again when I arrange another study date for the final exam in December.

Dont pussy out next time

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Dont pussy out next time

I don't want to ruin my chances of asking her for a hug goodbye on the last day of class.

It will be my first hug.

This is how I feel about her.

IMG 6955

I don't want any other girl in this terrible country. After this semester ends is Asia only for me. She was the only one who ever treated me nicely and spent time with me.

I will ask her to go to a restaurant in my neighborhood with me to "celebrate the end of the semester" during our study date for the final as well.

I don't want to ruin my chances of asking her for a hug goodbye on the last day of class.

It will be my first hug.

This is how I feel about her.

View attachment 2801

I don't want any other girl in this terrible country. After this semester ends is Asia only for me. She was the only one who ever treated me nicely and spent time with me.

I will ask her to go to a restaurant in my neighborhood with me to "celebrate the end of the semester" during our study date for the final as well.

Good luck zesto, I'd like to see the suffering come to an end for you

• +1

Everytime I hang out with my Chinese friend girl (just once so far) it's only us and only ever will be just us.

And exposure effect is BS because I say hi and bye and make small talk with my Chinese friend girl 2x a week (for two months) and she's still just my friend girl.

your country are introverted fags, social circle is tabaoo in the way a american social circle is. social game isnt legit for chinks

This probably explains my oneitis interest in me jfl

:feelsbadman:
I’m now certain that my tatts are the reason it happens to me. Would make sense that a girl would take a look at my tats the fact I have one on my entire neck and small one on my face. Makes sense that if they liked my tatts and if they were constantly looking it would make this theory leejet

Last edited:

View attachment 2796

Are you trying to ascend to attract her?

• +1
Are you trying to ascend to attract her?

No. By then it will be too late.

I'm sitting next to her btw right now. I've attracted her as a friend I'm fine with this if this is all it will be.

No. By then it will be too late.

I'm sitting next to her btw right now. I've attracted her as a friend I'm fine with this if this is all it will be.
Is it looks or expressing a friend intent?

Naw my looks are there it's she's just indicating she wants to be friends.
Aww dude, probably her reasons, If thats fine with you. We are your friends here by the way, she is not your only friend btw. :)

Social circle game does NOT work for sub4 males. Women often try to push ugly men OUT of their social circles. It's happened to me several times and I've seen it happen to other ugly males.

THIS is how women treat sub4 ugly men in their social circle (often it's way worse):

https://incels.is/threads/when-a-girl-hugs-everyone-except-for-you.3769/

You are probably sub-2 not sub-4 (by female standards where they rate 80% of men as below average or below 5/10)