Social media IS your life

You mean avi? Massimo Di Sante HAPA Chang
Nah JFL I meant AMV cuz that’s what it said in your sentence but I figured it was a typo and u meant SMV

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I remember hearing this from a faceandlms stream and it’s so true. Your social media IS your dating profile. Just lol if you think just because a girl isn’t on tinder or bumble she isn’t actively looking for potential partners. All she needs is an insta, SC or a facebook and from there she can see EVERYTHING about man’s life. Whether he’s neurotypical or not, his past relationships, how often he goes out, his social status etc. It basically becomes your CV at that point and if you have several gaps in it i.e barely any pics, low followers, non existent social it is OVER. And if you don’t have social media at all? It NEVER began. If you haven’t established and maintained an active healthy social media from middle/high school It’s OVER. If you have started one now or recently and you’re over the age of 16 you’re basically playing catch up at that point. All you’re peers will have hundreds of pics of their social life and experience meanwhile you’ll just have a couple of autistic selfies you took in your man cave. Females will see this as an INSTANT red flag. They will think “what has he been doing all this years” especially if they know you in real life. No amount of looksmaxing or buying followers will compensate for a non existent social media especially in this digital age we are going into. And the real blackpilling aspect of this all? As you guessed it most of it comes down to genetics that will make or break you when creating a success social media profile. It’s either your tall and good looking which creates a positive feedback loop therefore boosting your confidence and making it easier to post pics and your life because experiences are coming to YOU. Or it’s you’re ugly creating a negative feedback loop making it harder to post pics and your life because you’re getting NO experiences coming to you no matter how hard you chase them. Even if you do try a good looking guy will get 10x more the amount of likes than any pic you post.

My advice to the boys under 16 on this forum. Get the fuck out this forum and start building a healthy social media ASAP and MAINTAIN your social life. Where I fucked up is that I didn’t even try making a good social media because I was too self conscious about my looks. I went and played with my gaming friends online rather than posting on social media and I believe that’s one the main reasons behind my inceldom.

Trust me when I say if you don’t do prioritise social connections at an early age you will regret it severely when you’re older. Because at the end of the day if you’re sub 6 and cannot get girls those social connections and friendships may be the difference between being able to cope with your inceldom and living a miserable life with not only no girls but also no friends.

@Kamui @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @disillusioned @GetShrekt @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @dimorphism @Luffymaxxing @Nick.Harte @Lebgfinal @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @averagejoe @Sprinkles
my guy can u give more tips, nt, social tips. I would love to hear what you say, although I don’t rot on this forum and NT maxxed, im usually still to shy with girls tbh I can only be confident with MTB and below and not my crush who might actually like me lol

my guy can u give more tips, nt, social tips. I would love to hear what you say, although I don’t rot on this forum and NT maxxed, im usually still to shy with girls tbh I can only be confident with MTB and below and not my crush who might actually like me lol
and can I tell u some other stuff if u can help me out with it, u seem like u have high IQ. Looks not really an issue im not too bad looking or anything prolly a strong mtn I can also show what I look like foids say im cute and I hear im handsome sometimes as a compliment

Social media status (unless a celebrity) is only declining in relevance. It peaked late 2010s from what I've seen. I keep seeing more and more vids along the lines of "When he has no pfp, 16 followers, and zero pictures", never the opposite. Also videos with the idea of a man being sexually inexperienced and "never felt the touch of a woman" as being attractive. Unless they plan to date a celebrity, they enjoy the idea of the man being socially exclusive to her, fuckboys with 1k+ followers are seen as unstable now.

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib and deadmanwalking
I remember hearing this from a faceandlms stream and it’s so true. Your social media IS your dating profile. Just lol if you think just because a girl isn’t on tinder or bumble she isn’t actively looking for potential partners. All she needs is an insta, SC or a facebook and from there she can see EVERYTHING about man’s life. Whether he’s neurotypical or not, his past relationships, how often he goes out, his social status etc. It basically becomes your CV at that point and if you have several gaps in it i.e barely any pics, low followers, non existent social it is OVER. And if you don’t have social media at all? It NEVER began. If you haven’t established and maintained an active healthy social media from middle/high school It’s OVER. If you have started one now or recently and you’re over the age of 16 you’re basically playing catch up at that point. All you’re peers will have hundreds of pics of their social life and experience meanwhile you’ll just have a couple of autistic selfies you took in your man cave. Females will see this as an INSTANT red flag. They will think “what has he been doing all this years” especially if they know you in real life. No amount of looksmaxing or buying followers will compensate for a non existent social media especially in this digital age we are going into. And the real blackpilling aspect of this all? As you guessed it most of it comes down to genetics that will make or break you when creating a success social media profile. It’s either your tall and good looking which creates a positive feedback loop therefore boosting your confidence and making it easier to post pics and your life because experiences are coming to YOU. Or it’s you’re ugly creating a negative feedback loop making it harder to post pics and your life because you’re getting NO experiences coming to you no matter how hard you chase them. Even if you do try a good looking guy will get 10x more the amount of likes than any pic you post.

My advice to the boys under 16 on this forum. Get the fuck out this forum and start building a healthy social media ASAP and MAINTAIN your social life. Where I fucked up is that I didn’t even try making a good social media because I was too self conscious about my looks. I went and played with my gaming friends online rather than posting on social media and I believe that’s one the main reasons behind my inceldom.

Trust me when I say if you don’t do prioritise social connections at an early age you will regret it severely when you’re older. Because at the end of the day if you’re sub 6 and cannot get girls those social connections and friendships may be the difference between being able to cope with your inceldom and living a miserable life with not only no girls but also no friends.

@Kamui @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @disillusioned @GetShrekt @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @dimorphism @Luffymaxxing @Nick.Harte @Lebgfinal @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @averagejoe @Sprinkles
Most guys in my school don’t even post and if they do they only keep a few up around three. A massive backlog catalog is a failo ngl.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Social media status (unless a celebrity) is only declining in relevance. It peaked late 2010s from what I've seen. I keep seeing more and more vids along the lines of "When he has no pfp, 16 followers, and zero pictures", never the opposite. Also videos with the idea of a man being sexually inexperienced and "never felt the touch of a woman" as being attractive. Unless they plan to date a celebrity, they enjoy the idea of the man being socially exclusive to her, fuckboys with 1k+ followers are seen as unstable now.
Lol now we incels are seen as “gems”. Hooray! No but seriously it is outrageous since they demand virgin chad as used up tranny toilets themselves. Bloody bastards

• +1
Lol now we incels are seen as “gems”. Hooray! No but seriously it is outrageous since they demand virgin chad as used up tranny toilets themselves. Bloody bastards
They know from experience how short term relationships comes with a lot of troubles (especially psychological) and therefore want a clean slate man that has not had his own pair bonding destroyed yet.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib and deadmanwalking
They know from experience how short term relationships comes with a lot of troubles (especially psychological) and therefore want a clean slate man that has not had his own pair bonding destroyed yet.
That is why staying incel forever is the best. Most male philosophers were inkwell

• +1
That is why staying incel forever is the best. Most male philosophers were inkwell
Mind mogs body. Not a single fucker is remembered for how much he slayed, chad dies and boom 2 years later he is a ghost. But a thinker is eternal. I do not oppose the idea of intimacy BUT that pursuit should only be secondary once your legacy is all set in stone.

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Mind mogs body. Not a single fucker is remembered for how much he slayed, chad dies and boom 2 years later he is a ghost. But a thinker is eternal. I do not oppose the idea of intimacy BUT that pursuit should only be secondary once your legacy is all set in stone.
World Cup Smile GIF by FIFA

You know it best bhai. Ronaldo will be remembered for his achievements and inspiring others in the game, not for his sixpack or dating Irina Shayk

• +1
World Cup Smile GIF by FIFA

You know it best bhai. Ronaldo will be remembered for his achievements and inspiring others in the game, not for his sixpack or dating Irina Shayk
Legacy is everything.

• Love it
Jfl at this ltb’s probably lurking this site waiting for autistic chads to post and then using their manipulation tactics to get with them

• Hmm...

Used to maintain a social media. It was too much for me and it got addicting so I got off. I think social media should be used for establishing your presence + connections, but IRL is way more important for social development

Water
they aren’t getting the validation from socials that a normal well adjusted male
Most average men don't get any validation from social media
You are mistaking requirements for merits, they might look NT but definitely aren't Chad haloed

NT pill strikes again

My insta account with 200 followers got banned, so I used my second account with 20 followers which also got banned

i dont use it

v good thread, needs to be discussed more

but imo you can still recover from this esp if you have a glow up when you grow up and not autistic

But Hamza told me to delete my Instagram

Cage if your subhuman you should until you get surgery and get better lookin and then message a random insta whore you mog most the roaches dming her at that point unless she's a literal stacy chad is not gonna be hitting up the dms out of some low tier becky do not use social as a subhuman it's even more over wage cuck until you can get surgery to go to @RealSurgerymax or some black pilled surgeon