Social media IS your life

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
I remember hearing this from a faceandlms stream and it’s so true. Your social media IS your dating profile. Just lol if you think just because a girl isn’t on tinder or bumble she isn’t actively looking for potential partners. All she needs is an insta, SC or a facebook and from there she can see EVERYTHING about man’s life. Whether he’s neurotypical or not, his past relationships, how often he goes out, his social status etc. It basically becomes your CV at that point and if you have several gaps in it i.e barely any pics, low followers, non existent social it is OVER. And if you don’t have social media at all? It NEVER began. If you haven’t established and maintained an active healthy social media from middle/high school It’s OVER. If you have started one now or recently and you’re over the age of 16 you’re basically playing catch up at that point. All you’re peers will have hundreds of pics of their social life and experience meanwhile you’ll just have a couple of autistic selfies you took in your man cave. Females will see this as an INSTANT red flag. They will think “what has he been doing all this years” especially if they know you in real life. No amount of looksmaxing or buying followers will compensate for a non existent social media especially in this digital age we are going into. And the real blackpilling aspect of this all? As you guessed it most of it comes down to genetics that will make or break you when creating a success social media profile. It’s either your tall and good looking which creates a positive feedback loop therefore boosting your confidence and making it easier to post pics and your life because experiences are coming to YOU. Or it’s you’re ugly creating a negative feedback loop making it harder to post pics and your life because you’re getting NO experiences coming to you no matter how hard you chase them. Even if you do try a good looking guy will get 10x more the amount of likes than any pic you post.

My advice to the boys under 16 on this forum. Get the fuck out this forum and start building a healthy social media ASAP and MAINTAIN your social life. Where I fucked up is that I didn’t even try making a good social media because I was too self conscious about my looks. I went and played with my gaming friends online rather than posting on social media and I believe that’s one the main reasons behind my inceldom.

Trust me when I say if you don’t do prioritise social connections at an early age you will regret it severely when you’re older. Because at the end of the day if you’re sub 6 and cannot get girls those social connections and friendships may be the difference between being able to cope with your inceldom and living a miserable life with not only no girls but also no friends.

@Kamui @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @disillusioned @GetShrekt @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @dimorphism @Luffymaxxing @Nick.Harte @Lebgfinal @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @averagejoe @Sprinkles

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, BullyofAlphaBitches, saafiir fan and 30 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches, boxface34, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 8 others
But Hamza told me to delete my Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Spergi, National Rodgerism and 28 others
Social connections are everything nowadays

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TeenAscender, Klasik01 and 5 others
Instagram is the biggest online dating platform on earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BullyofAlphaBitches, mogstars and 14 others
Reminder: Jeremy Meeks became a millionaire celebrity just from one mugshot posted on Facebook. Even with his good looks without that social media platform he would be NOTHING. Social media is LIFE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, borismonster, mayo mogger and 3 others
dont even have interest in girls in rl or relationships, therefore i dont need that shit anyway.

• +1
Reactions: watah, borismonster, bloomercel and 1 other person
Cope thread. If a girl is genuinely interested IRL she won’t care.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BullyofAlphaBitches, PubertyMaxxer and 25 others
easily top 5 dumbest users on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, RAMU KAKA, borismonster and 4 others
dont even have interest in girls in rl or relationships, therefore i dont need that shit anyway.
Even without interest in girls (I know you’re copping with that mgtow bs anyway) you still need to maintain healthy connections with brothers and create a brotherhood. How long is playing video games and doing everything by yourself going to last? Eventually you’ll go insane or lose it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, FacialStructure404, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, TsarTsar444, borismonster and 3 others
Touch grass. Any girl with interest will ask for your IG or SC. And if you say you don’t have any of those watch her slowly lose interest. You have to look at the girls POV. How is she gonna show you of, tag you in stuff, share experiences if you don’t have a social media. At best you’ll just be her fuck buddy. At worst the relationship will barely last a year and she’ll go cheat on you with some normie with tons of friends and connections.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Klasik01 and bloomercel
Touch grass. Any girl with interest will ask for your IG or SC. And if you say you don’t have any of those watch her slowly lose interest. You have to look at the girls POV. How is she gonna show you of, tag you in stuff, share experiences if you don’t have a social media. At best you’ll just be her fuck buddy. At worst the relationship will barely last a year and she’ll go cheat on you with some normie with tons of friends and connections.
Yeah maybe if you're talking about girls from the ages of 12-19. I'm talking about grown women who are 20+ not children.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, TsarTsar444, borismonster and 6 others
Eternally.
GTA 6 will be the last hoo-rah for me then I’ll virtually be done with gaming. Nintendo just rinses the same kiddie games every year, Xbox basically just admitted to defeat, PC just has too many try hards/configurations and SONY just milks the same movie style and superhero games.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, try2beme and St.TikTokcel
Yeah maybe if you're talking about girls from the ages of 12-19. I'm talking about grown women who are 20+ not children.
It even matter more for older women. You think a 20+ women is going to want to start a family with some loser with no social connections? The first thing that comes into the roasties mind the wedding and how many/the type of people that are going to attend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
It even matter more for older women. You think a 20+ women is going to want to start a family with some loser with no social connections? The first thing that comes into the roasties mind the wedding and how many/the type of people that are going to attend.
easily top 5 dumbest users on this forum
Makes sense why he said this now. You're actually a retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, scrunchables, fukmylyf and 2 others
GTA 6 will be the last hoo-rah for me then I’ll virtually be done with gaming. Nintendo just rinses the same kiddie games every year, Xbox basically just admitted to defeat, PC just has too many try hards/configurations and SONY just milks the same movie style and superhero games.
Guitar will always be there for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, FacialStructure404 and ManletBlackcel
Makes sense why he said this now. You're actually a retard.
What does that say about you talking to a retard on some obscure forum whilst normies are outside hanging out with friends and making experiences

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Metal Gear Solid will be always there for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ManletBlackcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, borismonster, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
girls are even positively surprised when you dont have those slave apps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
Girls over the age of 18 yeah. In their mind it means you won't be playing the field on them.

OP is legit just a dumbass. Probably 16 or something.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 20370
Girls over the age of 18 yeah. In their mind it means you won't be playing the field on them.

OP is legit just a dumbass. Probably 16 or something.
Niggas think where living in the 1800 hundreds lmao. It’s 2024 ma guy we have niggas walking around ski googles strapped to their head. Wisen up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, fukmylyf, uglysub8male and 1 other person
Niggas think where living in the 1800 hundreds lmao. It’s 2024 ma guy we have niggas walking around ski googles strapped to their head. Wisen up.
Yeah I'm ignoring you, can't take it anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, borismonster and ManletBlackcel
Yeah I'm ignoring you, can't take it anymore
Whatever floats your boat to cope buddy. Truth is hard to accept. Easier to cope with muh looksmaxing when it’s much more complicated than that. If looks where everything girls wouldn’t be with normal guys and instead every every girl would be with a good looking guy when you step outside but that’s not the case is it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xtra
At worst the relationship will barely last a year and she’ll go cheat on you with some normie with tons of friends and connections.
this forum goes from "looks are everything!" to "social status is everything!" to "looks are everything!" over and over again

an infinite cycle of schizo ramblings without any real purpose besides farming rep

im done im leaving this place i enjoyed my stay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, scrunchables and ManletBlackcel
Don't sexhavers just use sm to show off a romanticised view of their real life then get foids in DM.

Nigguh said...

Build a healthy social media over social life

Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and socialcel
cope af, focus on surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and ManletBlackcel
Nigguh said...

Build a healthy social media over social life

Lmao
Your social media is your social life. That was the whole point of the fucking post idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Xtra
Your social media is your social life. That was the whole point of the fucking post idiot
Its so over if you actually think like this

But i dont doubt you do

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and socialcel
this forum goes from "looks are everything!" to "social status is everything!" to "looks are everything!" over and over again

an infinite cycle of schizo ramblings without any real purpose besides farming rep

im done im leaving this place i enjoyed my stay
Looks, Money, Status. Simple as that tbh it’s not rocket science. But niggas want to say looks are everything because it’s the easy route to have surgeries and think all your problems are solved.

• +1
Reactions: anon_will_overcome and Xtra
Its so over if you actually think like this

But i dont doubt you do
Yea I think like this because I know. People don’t care your life, they just care how it makes THEM look. People don’t care about how nice you are , your hobbies or the things you do in your free time. Niggas on here are seriously naive if they think normies give a shit about you. But it doesn’t surprise me since most nighas here are just horny teenagers or don’t touch grass. No one wants to hang out with some loser with zero social status. You won’t get invited to no social events and just merely a background character.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I remember hearing this from a faceandlms stream and it’s so true. Your social media IS your dating profile. Just lol if you think just because a girl isn’t on tinder or bumble she isn’t actively looking for potential partners. All she needs is an insta, SC or a facebook and from there she can see EVERYTHING about man’s life. Whether he’s neurotypical or not, his past relationships, how often he goes out, his social status etc. It basically becomes your CV at that point and if you have several gaps in it i.e barely any pics, low followers, non existent social it is OVER. And if you don’t have social media at all? It NEVER began. If you haven’t established and maintained an active healthy social media from middle/high school It’s OVER. If you have started one now or recently and you’re over the age of 16 you’re basically playing catch up at that point. All you’re peers will have hundreds of pics of their social life and experience meanwhile you’ll just have a couple of autistic selfies you took in your man cave. Females will see this as an INSTANT red flag. They will think “what has he been doing all this years” especially if they know you in real life. No amount of looksmaxing or buying followers will compensate for a non existent social media especially in this digital age we are going into. And the real blackpilling aspect of this all? As you guessed it most of it comes down to genetics that will make or break you when creating a success social media profile. It’s either your tall and good looking which creates a positive feedback loop therefore boosting your confidence and making it easier to post pics and your life because experiences are coming to YOU. Or it’s you’re ugly creating a negative feedback loop making it harder to post pics and your life because you’re getting NO experiences coming to you no matter how hard you chase them. Even if you do try a good looking guy will get 10x more the amount of likes than any pic you post.

My advice to the boys under 16 on this forum. Get the fuck out this forum and start building a healthy social media ASAP and MAINTAIN your social life. Where I fucked up is that I didn’t even try making a good social media because I was too self conscious about my looks. I went and played with my gaming friends online rather than posting on social media and I believe that’s one the main reasons behind my inceldom.

Trust me when I say if you don’t do prioritise social connections at an early age you will regret it severely when you’re older. Because at the end of the day if you’re sub 6 and cannot get girls those social connections and friendships may be the difference between being able to cope with your inceldom and living a miserable life with not only no girls but also no friends.

@Kamui @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @Pikabro @disillusioned @GetShrekt @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @dimorphism @Luffymaxxing @Nick.Harte @Lebgfinal @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @averagejoe @Sprinkles
good thread. so many idiots in the responses. my instagram has barely 20 followers + 0 posts and i have an extremely low snap score therefore it is over for me. if you couldn’t tell by my avi i live in the uk (shit country where even the ugliest retards possible get laid if they are popular). meanwhile if you are decent looking but 0 social media she will see you as a freak and move on. i swear these guys have no idea how the real dating world works, its not all about one bone or facial measurement, if its fully over for you like it is for me then you have more issues than face

these surgery idiots are dumb, i could get every surgery possible and still be incel, due to things that actually matter of being a non nt rotter and 0 social media

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saafiir fan, nofriendscel and Ricky212
Looks, Money, Status. Simple as that tbh it’s not rocket science. But niggas want to say looks are everything because it’s the easy route to have surgeries and think all your problems are solved.
looks = status

and its by far the most powerful form of status there is since it directly opens the door to other forms of status

4 years ago i was an absolute jester, and one of the few good things about being a jester is the amount of friends you can make in a short time span

i deleted all of my social media 3 years ago bc nobody used to talk to me and i still dont regret it, and once i look the best i can i wont make a new ig again

dawg how tf is a girl going to lose interest in a gl guy if he doesnt have "social media"? lmfao

Meanwhile my chadlite friend has girls follow him on 2 follower new accounts

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Even without interest in girls (I know you’re copping with that mgtow bs anyway) you still need to maintain healthy connections with brothers and create a brotherhood. How long is playing video games and doing everything by yourself going to last? Eventually you’ll go insane or lose it.
Maybe im coping(not tbh) but youre very delusional. You literally fight for 1% of what chad gets automatically, just for existing. You fight with dulled weapons, you don't even realize it.

• Hmm...
looks = status

and its by far the most powerful form of status there is since it directly opens the door to other forms of status

4 years ago i was an absolute jester, and one of the few good things about being a jester is the amount of friends you can make in a short time span

i deleted all of my social media 3 years ago bc nobody used to talk to me and i still dont regret it, and once i look the best i can i wont make a new ig again

dawg how tf is a girl going to lose interest in a gl guy if he doesnt have "social media"? lmfao
How a girl is gonna lose interest in guy if he doesn’t have social media?

Again with this stupid logic of “gl guy = good relationship”

If we’re talking about hookups and one night stands then ok social media don’t mean shit in a nightclub where everyone in drunk and just looking for sex. No shit. A girl is not gonna care about socials when she’s drunk af or she just wants pipe.

When she’s looking for a long term partner if you don’t have at least a few pics with your family or friends then she’s gonna think you’re just some creep serial killer or something and you won’t be taken seriously as a long term option.

Maybe im coping(not tbh) but youre very delusional. You literally fight for 1% of what chad gets automatically, just for existing. You fight with dulled weapons, you don't even realize it.
wtf are you talking about bro lmao. You don’t have to “fight” for nothing just upload a pic every 2 weeks of a social event or something and engage with other followers. Nigga acting like I said you have to go to war or something lmao.

When she’s looking for a long term partner if you don’t have at least a few pics with your family or friends then she’s gonna think you’re just some creep serial killer or something and you won’t be taken seriously as a long term option.
this shit just literally happens to mfers who are ugly and have no social media

gl guy with social media = charismatic gl guy!

gl guy with no social media = misterious gl guy!

does it change anything? no lmfao, because a gl guy will be gl regardless of what he does/says

and not having social media while being gl would also clearly help in a ltr since women wouldnt have to constantly check your accounts to see if you are cheating or not

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
ive been with plenty girls, most dont give a shit if you have it or not

wtf are you talking about bro lmao. You don’t have to “fight” for nothing just upload a pic every 2 weeks of a social event or something and engage with other followers. Nigga acting like I said you have to go to war or something lmao.
I'm from Germany(so i am more worth than you, automatically.. joke). I use the translator. It doesn't come across the way I mean it, but you probably know what I mean when I write "fight", I can't find a better word in English. Or maybe " hustlin' " like u niggas say it in burgermerica, correct or ? You r hustlin your whole fcking life to get 1% of chads life. And if u get a GF in the end, she will cuck you for sure.

this is true but the need for status and 'alot of folllower and comments' decreases the better looking you are

• +1
Reactions: saafiir fan
this shit just literally happens to mfers who are ugly and have no social media

gl guy with social media = charismatic gl guy!

gl guy with no social media = misterious gl guy!

does it change anything? no lmfao, because a gl guy will be gl regardless of what he does/says

and not having social media while being gl would also clearly help in a ltr since women wouldnt have to constantly check your accounts to see if you are cheating or not
ive been with plenty girls, most dont give a shit if you have it or not
Ok let’s take girls out of the equation. socials are still important. How long is coping with video games and rotting going to last for an incel? At some point in life they will crave social interaction or a strong male brotherhood. Being lonely incel with absolutely ZERO social interaction a recipe for disaster. Why do you think so many so called “slayers” in this forum spend so much time rotting here even though they have no problem with no girls? It’s either because they crave that brotherhood that they aren’t getting from real life or they aren’t getting the validation from socials that a normal well adjusted male would get so obscure forums like this becomes the replacement.

• +1
Reactions: saafiir fan, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Ok let’s take girls out of the equation. socials are still important. How long is coping with video games and rotting going to last for an incel? At some point in life they will crave social interaction or a strong male brotherhood. Being lonely incel with absolutely ZERO social interaction a recipe for disaster. Why do you think so many so called “slayers” in this forum spend so much time rotting here even though they have no problem with no girls? It’s either because they crave that brotherhood that they aren’t getting from real life or they aren’t getting the validation from socials that a normal well adjusted male would get so obscure forums like this becomes the replacement.
you can have friends without instagram or snapchat

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
But mom said SM is bad 🥺

• +1
A lot of people on this forum don’t interact with women so they often overlook how important lifestyle is to women

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and ManletBlackcel
It’s either because they crave that brotherhood that they aren’t getting from real life or they aren’t getting the validation from socials that a normal well adjusted male would get so obscure forums like this becomes the replacement.
this is a brutal reality, for many this forum becomes a substitute for an IRL social life which is sad af to say the least.

EDIT :

call this cope, but i still think its possible to have a good social life while being active here. Like if you only log on for an hour or 2 a day that still leaves plenty of time to hang out with friends in real life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saafiir fan, Deleted member 24770, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person