Socializeing online is underrated

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
A common perception is that if u don’t socialize irl then u have no social life. This is not true. At least for me, socializeing online fulfills my social requirements for mental health. Socializeing online with people who you can relate to is much better than pretending to be a normie so you can hang around them.

Socializeing online is simpler than IRL (you can focus purely on what ur saying and not how you ur voice sounds and facial expressions and other stuff), and it is more fair because ur height and face don’t affect their perception of you (unless u post about your face maybe)

If I ever feel lonely it’s not because I lack socialization but because I lack a girl. Online socializeing is extremely underrated and not haveing irl friends doesn’t make me lonely, maybe some people require in person socialization idk.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and LancasteR
True but it just leads doom scrolling for years like what happen with me.

Also you don’t keep those online friends for a long time unless you’re lucky. I think there’s few people I still talk to from 2016 online days maybe like 1 from 2015 I talked to in the past 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Youㅤ
True but it just leads doom scrolling for years like what happen with me.

Also you don’t keep those online friends for a long time unless you’re lucky. I think there’s few people I still talk to from 2016 online days maybe like 1 from 2015 I talked to in the past 3 years.
.org yeah u might end up scrolling

Private messages are better for socializeing but yes most people you will lose regular contact with

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fuck socializing with people online srs. Unfulfilling, most people you meet are autistic or mentally ill because those are the types of people looking to make friends on the Internet

IRL or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Fuck socializing with people online srs. Unfulfilling, most people you meet are autistic or mentally ill because those are the types of people looking to make friends on the Internet

IRL or rope
So much easier to find people with similar interests online than irl when you have specific interests

4ad26299 15e9 4581 bdce 7997d8202074