Socially aware uglycels be honest please: do women/girls really mistreat you/call you creepy/show disgust?

quantumzygomatics

quantumzygomatics

Iron
…. in normal day interaction? I've never seen this happen. Not to me, not to guys who are extremely subhuman. Subhumans seemed to get more of a "poor Thing" pity Party, if anything.

They get the pity party until the second an upper class citizen decides they stepped out of line and puts them back in their place. It's the "aw, he thinks he's a person" mentality that quickly alternates into "okay but dogs can't eat at the table" mentality at the drop of a hat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, turkproducer, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
They get the pity party until the second an upper class citizen decides they stepped out of line and puts them back in their place. It's the "aw, he thinks he's a person" mentality that quickly alternates into "okay but dogs can't eat at the table" mentality at the drop of a hat
sure pity is never good. It's the opposite of respect

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Norwooder and LordNorwood
Nope they treat me Like a nigger

[ISPOILER]back in 1800 in south murica[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, maxmendietta, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I just can't imagine guys get mistreated in normal interactions. Usually it's ugly + ugly attitude that gets you backlash

That's really accurate

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I just can't imagine guys get mistreated in normal interactions. Usually it's ugly + ugly attitude that gets you backlash
Its ugly + trying to act like you're not ugly. This is why we say stuff like "you can get away with it only if you're Chad". There are different moral standards applied to you depending on your perceived social status again because morality is a tool used to control people

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Dogs, turkproducer and 4 others
Its ugly + trying to act like you're not ugly. This is why we say stuff like "you can get away with it only if you're Chad". There are different moral standards applied to you depending on your perceived social status again because morality is a tool used to control people
I remember when i was very underweight (looked like shit) a girl telling me "no more being nice to you" fuck this is accurate still hurts soletiles even though i am getting jacked as shit now with gymcelling and roids

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Norwooder and LordNorwood
As much as I disagree with PUA's in Terms of manufacturing attraction, which i dont think is possible, getting respected - to some extent - really is About Holding Frame.

ofcourse chad wouldn't get shittested like that (i dont only mean by women) but if you act like an abused dog you'll invite it. Humans are assholes and like to exercise power over weak People.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I remember when i was very underweight (looked like shit) a girl telling me "no more being nice to you" fuck this is accurate still hurts soletiles even though i am getting jacked as shit now with gymcelling and roids
I am trying to get to the point where my realization of these truths causes me to withdraw all stock in human attitudes because they are conditional and arbitrary. But its tough because we ourselves are biologically programmed to seek the approval of the tribe.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Norwooder, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I am trying to get to the point where my realization of these truths causes me to withdraw all stock in human attitudes because they are conditional and arbitrary. But its tough because we ourselves are biologically programmed to seek the approval of the tribe.
Like i always take it personally but fuck the satisfaction of going from a twink to a roided monster is insane i am going to hit up one of the girls that rejected me fucke her then ghost her

• +1
As much as I disagree with PUA's in Terms of manufacturing attraction, which i dont think is possible, getting respected - to some extent - really is About Holding Frame.

ofcourse chad wouldn't get shittested like that (i dont only mean by women) but if you act like an abused dog you'll invite it. Humans are assholes and like to exercise power over weak People.
Even Chad probably gets shittested in an LTR context

• +1
Reactions: quantumzygomatics
Being small+framecel really is fucking hell as a man though. Even though I'm Aware of Lookism ofcourse every time I see a recessed underdeveloped manlet my limbic System is telling me to kill it with fire. Ofcourse I'm compassionate, but it's the truth. I have less Problems seeing fugly foids as a human, the instict against subhuman males is something inate.
Even Chad probably gets shittested in an LTR context
No that's not what I meant… shittest in a social Setting like "go back into your Corner you lowly dog" when you act high Status as an ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Being small+framecel really is fucking hell as a man though. Even though I'm Aware of Lookism ofcourse every time I see a recessed underdeveloped manlet my limbic System is telling me to kill it with fire. Ofcourse I'm compassionate, but it's the truth. I have less Problems seeing fugly foids as a human, the instict against subhuman males is something inate.

No that's not what I meant… shittest in a social Setting like "go back into your Corner you lowly dog" when you act high Status as an ugly guy
It's been exacerbated in you because of these sites realigning your moral framework.
Also what you're describing isn't a shit test. "Test" implies the possibility of passing.

It's been exacerbated in you because of these sites realigning your moral framework.
Also what you're describing isn't a shit test. "Test" implies the possibility of passing.

Your behaviour and attitude does have a huge influence though. People Always try to mistreat you, it's normal. If you are not having it those same People often go from trying to bully you to sucking up to you.

Often times it starts with subtle disrespect, if you just let them know they are out of line in a selfsecure Fashion usually they start to behave, a few exeptions are extreme narcs for example.
I'm not a truly ugly guy or manlet so i might have a different experience but during my time working for a big Company i learned that the selfish arrogant asshole REALLY DOES get more favours and is treated better than the friendly pleaser.
People are shitty.

• +1
Yes
Your behaviour and attitude does have a huge influence though. People Always try to mistreat you, it's normal. If you are not having it those same People often go from trying to bully you to sucking up to you.

Often times it starts with subtle disrespect, if you just let them know they are out of line in a selfsecure Fashion usually they start to behave, a few exeptions are extreme narcs for example.
I'm not a truly ugly guy or manlet so i might have a different experience but during my time working for a big Company i learned that the selfish arrogant asshole REALLY DOES get more favours and is treated better than the friendly pleaser.
People are shitty.
Yes this is the other side of the redpill but being attractive will significantly raise the chances of being treated well because you are announcing value before people even socially engage you. Tons of studies support this. Want to be treated well as a male? Be tall, white, big frame, physically attractive, fit, masculine features, full head of hair. Be as many of those things as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Over and chadpreetcel123
Never been really mistreated by a woman, only bullied by men part of the class when I was 13.
I'm more like an invisible entity to women. They dont mistreat me maybe because I dont try and talk to any of them or initiate any conversations or flirt or approach.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
nope, I'm just invisible

I had to leave high school because of that.
tenor.gif

They did when I had acne in high school

• +1
Reactions: xit
I dont believe girls go around scowling at incels, they just treat you like youre of some lower class untouchable caste and basically pretend you dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Over and Norwooder
A bunch of ugly girls bullied me one day in middle school because my brother gaves no attention to them.

A girl faked attraction to me and told me to sat near her. I sat in bird shit and she laughed with her friend.

I have more positive interaction than négative with girls, but sometimes girls bully too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
They just ignore me and if they do talk to me they never make eye contact and talk in a monotone voice

• So Sad
it depends on the context, i usually get pity if the person is nice to begin with. but no person that i have met has been able to hid their disdain for me completely. i would say that i get glances often as if i'm such a hideous being they have never seen before, prior to lookism i would think that they were IOIs. i am so glad that my anxiety prevented me from scarring myself for life by actually approaching women

• +1