sodium water retention

ChickenRun

ChickenRun

Bronze
does lowering your sodium intake increase water retention? I keep seeing that an increasing sodium intake causes less water retention because your body begins flushing it..? which is true 😓

does lowering your sodium intake increase water retention? I keep seeing that an increasing sodium intake causes less water retention because your body begins flushing it..? which is true 😓
increased sodium intake increases water retention.

• +1
Reactions: Hihi21
increased sodium intake increases water retention.
i tried experimenting with it, and it does seem like after a while of increasing sodium my face did get leaner

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
i tried experimenting with it, and it does seem like after a while of increasing sodium my face did get leaner
how did u "experiment" and when u say sodium did u mean salt or what

how did u "experiment" and when u say sodium did u mean salt or what
yeah salt.. i normally try to not eat too much of it because of water retention but then i heard that increasing salt intake would help

yeah salt.. i normally try to not eat too much of it because of water retention but then i heard that increasing salt intake would help
did it make ur face more lean

did it make ur face more lean
like your body wouldnt retain sodium because it’s not in a desperate need of it so it just flushes it? I started eating a lot of salt and for the first few days i was insanely bloated but i started leaning out; might just be placebo not sure

• +1
Reactions: Hihi21 and 4lt.Real