soft penis and shrinking with finasteride

I really have to find another source, in my country they only allow medicines from the european union.
Ill pm you some other sources that MIGHT work but idk for sure

I’m not balding but IF I WERE I’d seriously give up my high quality erections for a chance of keeping my hair. It’s all about what you value more, looks or your wiener. I love my wiener it’s my best buddy we’ve in a lot of sticky situations and girls together but if my NW0 hairline and wiener were both about to drown I would swim to save my hairline.
yea it's hairline but how do you please your self and your girl :feelsrope: you'll be a laughingstock either way its over

a friend of mine took fin and got struck by lightning 3 times, this stuff is not something you should mess with bro

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope, randomvanish and ifyouwannabemylover
a friend of mine took fin and got struck by lightning 3 times, this stuff is not something you should mess with bro
my friend chad was worse he went from chad to subhuman. I gave him finasteride and told him he was pill for the headache to see what would happen. They already know if they know someone who is Chad they give him finasteride hidden in the food. here are the photos of my friend he even changed color

Attachments

• 560x315_396383.jpg
    560x315_396383.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
  • chad.PNG
    chad.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhcel
People need to try flushing the toxins and DHT out of the hair follicles before taking these chemicals that mess your hormones up.