Soltego Real Tan Treatment: It's OVER for Melanotan

V

valhalar

Gold
US company SOLTEGO INC is currently doing human trials on their topical cream which can create real tan via the SIK-inhibitor. Essentially it mimics sun tanning without the need to ever step in the sun (you have to actually go in the sun with Melanotan), and it supposed to be completely safe.

You can go as dark as you want (they tried it on mice, and did so many layers they turned black) and it will last about 6 weeks like a real tan from the sun.

A small patch applied to human skin in the far right box:

96460036 thisphotographshowsthetreatmentofhumanbreastskinexplantswithtopicaldrugthatinducespi

When it launches in a few years all the Melaotan-II copers with skin cancer will commit suicide :feelswhy:

Soltego needs to hurry tf up. The dude behind it is Dr. David Fisher. Dudes gonna be rich asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, Schönling, AscendingHero and 5 others
How does the mechanism work? Is there any concern for skin ageing?

How does the mechanism work? Is there any concern for skin ageing?
It's covered in this scientific review if you're curious, under Salt inducible kinase (SIK) inhibitors: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7442613/

As for ageing, I am unsure. I think it won't be an issue based on what I have heard about the company. Melanotan-II seems detrimental because it's essentially forcing a variety of processes to occur, which permanently increase size and darkness of moles. If you use enough melanotan you can get permanent tanning, which seems pretty sketchy to me and might be why it causes ageing.

Soltego doesn't do anything permanent, it is only causing the mechanism specific for tanning to up-regulate where you place the topical cream. The skin eventually sheds after 6 weeks and you're back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
I looked it up and turns out Melanotan-II ages skin because the peptide byproducts include thickening the skin, hyper pigmentation, and many report getting oilier skin as well. Since Soltego doesn't need to use a mechanism with all those byproducts, it should be good.

Bump. For the awareness, melanotanmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
If you are american contact them and ask to be in trial. Might work.

Great.

When needing a tan now, today
Still melanotan is the better options out there

Still melanotan is the better options out there
I refuse to take Melanotan II because it ages you. I will just wait for Soltego even if it takes 5 years lmao. They are saying it should be out in 18 months as they were delayed to COVID-19. Idk if I believe that though. But human trials are underway.

I refuse to take Melanotan II because it ages you. I will just wait for Soltego even if it takes 5 years lmao. They are saying it should be out in 18 months as they were delayed to COVID-19. Idk if I believe that though. But human trials are underway.
I am 38 and now using it.
I will check it fucks up much skin, into Collagen less sagging wrinkles

Can you explain how melanotan 2 ages you besides indirectly through sun exposure?

Can you explain how melanotan 2 ages you besides indirectly through sun exposure?
The mechanism is known to give you wrinkles for some reason, I believe it’s not due to the sun exposure.

I will still try MT2 since I also want its hair darkening effects

OP can't explain why MT2 ages you, is a brand new member, and shilling some hypothetical untested research chemical to us. Very sus stuff

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 16834
OP can't explain why MT2 ages you, is a brand new member, and shilling some hypothetical untested research chemical to us. Very sus stuff
How can I shill a product that isn’t even released lmfao. It’s also accepted as a cosmetic, meaning it is much safer than something like Melanotan and doesn’t require FDA approval.

As for aging, most of the results I have seen show visible aging. That could be due to sun exposure however other findings have indicated that Melanotan II may have toxic effects and is harmful to blood flow.

Another paper states that Melanotan is linked with “increased photoaging”, cancers and increased blood pressure. Yeah that’s not good, and it will age you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
How can I shill a product that isn’t even released lmfao. It’s also accepted as a cosmetic, meaning it is much safer than something like Melanotan and doesn’t require FDA approval.

As for aging, most of the results I have seen show visible aging. That could be due to sun exposure however other findings have indicated that Melanotan II may have toxic effects and is harmful to blood flow.

Another paper states that Melanotan is linked with “increased photoaging”, cancers and increased blood pressure. Yeah that’s not good, and it will age you.
I read the paper you linked, and it said that the trend of tanning has increased photoaging. It didn't say MT2. It said tanning.

This shows one of two things is correct:

1) You have very poor reading comprehension and cannot understand papers

2) You are a liar

In either case, nobody should listen to you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Sigmamale, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
MT2 can cause a pseudo-aging effect through the inflammatory effects of the peptide. The immense facial flushing, nausea, and fatigue people experience upon injection is mostly attributed to the toxicity of MT2- it has been reported to also cause kidney damage in medical research. If your kidneys are under stress, your face will most likely show it.

Regardless, the most prominent and long lasting aging effects that MT2 users seem to display are almost certainly from the amount of photoaging they experience, as anyone who has taken MT2 understands it does not work without sun exposure. Constant sun exposure will visibly age you faster than something internally inflammatory, say, a modest dose of anabolic steroids.

With that said, I still think it's too early to know for certain if the cream will be risk free, but no option for tanning right now seems truly "worth it" in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar