Anti-Aging: A Guide to Combat the Undefeated Agepill

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
🆘MANDATORY THREAD SOUNDTRACK🆘

Sorry but this is what I was listening to when making this and it's literally the most nostalgic thing I have ever heard. If you ever played the best Wii game of all time take a listen while you read this thread on how to look as young as possible, as long as possible.

The agepill is one thing that strikes no matter what. However this is something we can take advantage of. Since alot of the slayers out there are not even worrying about aging but rather piping your oneitis, they are going to age like absolute shit. You may be able to catch up a bit if you actually take precautions to delay your aging. Below are some water anti-aging techniques that even normies do, before I dive into the deeper shit so if you arent doing these wtf are u doing? Im not going into any detail since they are so water.

1. Sleeping 8+ hours a night
2. Not being overweight
3. Staying Active
4. Avoid Smoking
5. Limit Alcohol
6. Lowering Cortisol

If you cant do these six simple things why the fuck are you even on this forum JFLLLLL. Look at two brutal examples of the age pill I found.

Skin/Collagen
Collagen is the end all be all of having your skin look as young as possible. If you take anything away from this thread, its please prioritize your collagen as much as possible. Its by far the most important softmaxx there is and it is pretty god damn easy to at least make an effort to improve/stop it from declining further. I was so close to scanning the rating section and finding people with absolutely brutal collagen, but ill play nice. Just look at the picture below. Which side would you say looks older? Collagen pill is real and deadly.
EknDvBeOkVdY6NQgSJczXGAC5b0lyPvIDaUCv9WcOY51pN_Roo-bv5o1sleLCQPDq3jrEJWcaYFD9l6BQ3IVXFaTSC87cxa7k6rW9thAWvfrrr_SFOhM8PMMNX9Fiajbkb3E31TogvhCkaY4l8--z0E

Easiest Ways To Improve Collagen
Sun Protection: Without question, the number one pre-mature ager of our species is the thing that allows our planet to function. The Sun. The amount of people that do not where sunscreen is actually fucking incredible. (This includes myself until two years ago with my melanoma scare). It really is not that damn hard to incorporate suncreen into your morning skincare routine and not use tanning beds. If you really need a tan that bad jus use beta carotene, or even melanotan 2 so you dont need as much UV exposure.

Tretinoin: This is the miracle medication for myself. I apply 0.5 nightly and have seen such a great increase in my collagen. If you have dry/sensitive skin start at 0.025 every other night, and slowly work your way up to 0.025 nightly before you increase your dosage. It increases collagen and can also combat acne very efficiently at higher doses. It also reduces the wrinkles and fine lines you get as you age.

Red-Light Therapy: Very expensive but SOOOO worth it. However do not buy the cheap ass ones you can get anywhere. Those are cope, if you really want to get this machine you have to go all in. People have had incredible results with it.

Microneedling: Please, whatever you do, do not get a shitty derma-roller for your skin. They do way more harm than good. If you want actual good results through microneedling (which is even better than tretinoin at increasing collagen). Buy either a dermapen for around $140, or schedule actual sessions with people that know what they are doing.

Other Collagen Boosting Skin care products: Vitamin C, Peptides, etc.
Hair Loss/Norwooding
Whats the only pill that is equally if not worse as the collagen pill? The goddamn Norwood Pill.
Losing hair is a sign of it becoming over for you. Luckily, there are a few ways we can combat this
(not completely solve). But Just look how brutal this is…
IDtIHyKwP8RX1HtAYXmvnvcCPArAD0b41OzXJaN9mc4vuIdHqbL2d_4BqXgrEia0DPQjC3-EB_4joNsBmHQvfSOpt5KqwCSNu4MGxwhKqwP0TLB4eVGT_QxzWWFFci2tC82kV4q095885jufKqbPDIg

Minoxidil: The very first thing you should do when combating hair loss. You should instantly start applying topical minoxidil on your hairline, you will regret it if you dont. There are also other things you can apply like castor oil, caffeine, etc. but most people see the best results with minoxidil, and it is incredibly cheap.

Finasteride: This and minoxidil are really the two only things that you need to combat the Norwood pill. This is without question the best drug to regrow your hair. People on this site, and off, have seen incredible results. The only negative thing is the side effects. The main negative side effect that people complain about is a decreased libido, and sometimes problems with ejaculation. The usual dosage is 1 mg a day. Personally, when I start balding I will hop on this and risk the potential side effects because you can always hop off if you can't stand them. However, it is completely up to you if you want to risk these sides.

If neither of these work (which would be a surprise) I hate to break it to you, my brother,
either start saving for a hair transplant or it's over.​
Supplements for Anti-Aging

What I do for anti-aging supplementation, is straight out of Amneisias Diet Thread. This is why he looks so young for his age. I have not gotten to see the true benefits of this supplementation program since I am only 18, however, I sure as hell feel so much better since starting this program. It is pretty damn expensive though. From the man Amnesia himself, “These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co-factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body”

1. Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.5 (1 canister a month)
l0hiwtN3Thtb2noth4baJ_O2Be_oGO7AiIy0tVqolR6ZQ5G3ViITUvXvE2ANO3NvDL1YztD7bmWmOEUozlsh7puA_XcMynNmacCFdyL-5K9CdSa89z--sjUWvNS0GyduQGUM06eaVehuo-GGpi9DddY

2. Beyond Osteo FX Plus Liquid (1 bottle a month)
ItPByADX7CrpRmyl9UUhdePbOuou6Tfv006jGfRPET_Xbp1Nbdsm6JW-zzJL7QcUh9QPgIz1jTS7XeWGhjzV8tEarwz-TKD7Oe6pMsle5Rclk_uWXIbv6RYn2Z3SD76SpBdOucuXslDoWC_JfsKMhic

3. Ultimate Protector Extra Antioxidants (to slow down aging)
fCH_uzYbs3INbSudkhrv6TmCl5EMx2KPQqy8YtSxX9K8qlN8f4RAaeGfWxmfsjyJUAvp2KV3JS2E7aYO3hXLYdZDX-mhpfWdWtr0DUs_FWoBGGA2gD_9kfOrB54gn4SRta4iXAdS8pgRu9av3mYt97E

Here are ten other supplements that have potential to combat aging. I don't feel like writing explanations
for each so do your own research if you are interested.
1. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
3. Collagen
4. Resveratrol
5. Vitamin C
6. Vitamin E
7. Turmeric/Curcumin
8. Green Tea Extract
9. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
10. Probiotics

Anti-Aging Skin Procedures
These are nine procedures that exactly zero of you will probably get but it is still worth
listing because there have actually been good results from each one of these.
So, when you get a bit older (or now if you are an oldcel) look into which one of these procedures
suits you the best if you really want to take anti-aging to the next level.​

Chemical Peels for Skin Resurfacing:
Chemical peels to address uneven skin tone and texture. Peels stimulate collagen production, leading to smoother and more youthful-looking skin.

Microdermabrasion for Exfoliation:
Microdermabrasion exfoliates the skin's outer layer. This procedure enhances cell turnover, revealing fresher and more radiant skin.

Dermal Fillers for Volume Restoration:
Explore dermal fillers for volume restoration. Hyaluronic acid fillers can plump up areas with lost volume, softening lines and wrinkles.

Botox Injections for Dynamic Wrinkles:
Botox injections are effective for treating dynamic wrinkles caused by facial expressions. They temporarily relax muscles, minimizing the appearance of lines.

Laser Resurfacing for Skin Tightening:
Laser resurfacing procedures can tighten loose skin and address signs of aging. Fractional lasers stimulate collagen production for a more youthful complexion.

ANOTHER FUNKY BREAK SINCE IM
SURE YOU GUYS HAVE NOT SEEN HIS FACE ENOUGH
SINCE U JOINED THIS SITE.

PDO Thread Lifts for Lifted Contours:
PDO thread lifts are a non-surgical facelift. Threads are inserted to lift and tighten sagging skin, providing a subtle yet noticeable improvement.

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy:
PRP therapy involves using your own platelets to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It can rejuvenate the skin and enhance its texture.

Radiofrequency (RF) Microneedling:
RF microneedling combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy. It tightens the skin, reduces wrinkles, and promotes collagen synthesis.

Cryotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation:
Cryotherapy involves exposing the skin to extreme cold, stimulating blood flow and collagen production. It can improve skin texture and tone.

THANKS FOR READING!!
AND SINCE
YOU MADE IT THIS FAR
PLEASE GIVE A BROTHA
SOME MUCH NEEDED
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Peter, fuxkdakikez and 31 others
HIGH IQ tbh (didn't read it yet)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nerian, noodlelover, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
high iq or whatever they say didnt read yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, LooksThinker and synock21
BOTB tier shit, also love the Funky breaks jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, greywind, LooksThinker and 2 others
diet part is trash, and that 90% anti aging so shit guide

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, LooksThinker and ccwarrior
Water information + shit thread

Nothing new

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, LooksThinker and russiancelreturns

Nothing new
They are some big things that cause aging, if you don"t combat that, then doing the other things are useless

Its like normies saaaying "no sugarr == because sugar aging!" Yess maaybe cutting out sugar will make you age less but if you don"t combat the big things that age you then you are still aging even if you cut out sugar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Nothing new
for people who have been here for a while sure… but this was mainly targeted at greycels. not people who have been here forever and know everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, fuckedupmanlet, Infinite and 3 others
I would change the diet part, and microneedling without dermapen seems to be effective when people know what theyre doing. Also would add azelaic acid for skin texture.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
I would change the diet part, and microneedling without dermapen seems to be effective when people know what theyre doing. Also would add azelaic acid for skin texture.
deleted diet part for now, will redo in a bit

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
HIGH IQ THREAD. Reading

I would not microneedle just for collagen. Supposedly you have limited amount of DNA that body can use to regenerate itself and could possibly be a looksmin in the long term. Dont know too much about this tho so i might be wrong

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sun part is all wrong. Falling for Bill Gates propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, LooksThinker, Youㅤ and 2 others
Just eat raw meat, sleep in trees and go outside in the sun to age like a god.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and rubberduck
Just eat raw meat, sleep in trees and go outside in the sun to age like a god.
Raw human meat is the best anti aging food but nobody wants to admit it.

• +1
water but true

step 1: get bones

Yo is it true that tret is so powerful that over time it can give you a gay "glow"

Without question, the number one pre-mature ager of our species is the thing that allows our planet to function. The Sun.
Cope definitely questionable, premature ageing caused by unnatural environment. Sunscreen is toxic.

Tretinoin
Accelerates ageing I think as it increases cellular division

Red-Light Therapy: Very expensive but SOOOO worth it. However do not buy the cheap ass ones you can get anywhere
Why not cheap? Red light works if it’s visibly red I assume. U can use ur computer screen.

Microneedling: Please, whatever you do, do not get a shitty derma-roller for your skin. They do way more harm than good. If you want actual good results through microneedling (which is even better than tretinoin at increasing collagen). Buy either a dermapen for around $140, or schedule actual sessions with people that know what they are doing.
Causes damage ageing your skin. damAGEING

Here are ten other supplements that have potential to combat aging. I don't feel like writing explanations
1. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
3. Collagen
4. Resveratrol
5. Vitamin C
6. Vitamin E
7. Turmeric/Curcumin
8. Green Tea Extract
10. Probiotics
I don’t know much about most of those but collagen is great, omega 3 is absolute shit will age you faster, supplementing vitamin c is much worse than eating fruit

Gonna look into the youngevity ones tho

Good thread bhai but please don’t recommend finasteride im still dealing with the sides

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
things that could also potentially help
Malaris muscle holds up a fat pad, basically a DIY face lift, so try to keep it toned or strong.
Also, collagen isn’t the most important thing. Elastin is equally or more important as well.

You might already know this, but we need to wear sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure because elastin doesn’t come back easily once gone, and you most likely won’t ever get it back.
The gut microbiome, which could possibly be linked to aging, might as well optimize it for its other benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Am start thinking derma/microneedling and red light are cope product

Gonna look into the youngevity ones tho
So I looked into them, but the problem is multivitamins and antioxidant supplements can decrease lifespan in mice. I would not take. Minerals are best in the colloidal form. Look into this for minerals

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Luh?nn?
Cope definitely questionable, premature ageing caused by unnatural environment. Sunscreen is toxic.

Accelerates ageing I think as it increases cellular division

Pure misinformation and ignorance
Tretinoin has 30+ studies and has been around since the 1960s, or maybe even longer.

And is it praised for its anti-aging properties, and the conclusion you reach is that it accelerates aging? JFL 😂😂😂😂😂
not even going to talk about the sun damaging you. Common sense sunscreen could possibly be toxic. That's why mineral sunscreen exists.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, Deleted member 62070 and fuckedupmanlet
things that could also potentially help
Malaris muscle holds up a fat pad, basically a DIY face lift, so try to keep it toned or strong.
I’ll look into how to train the malaris

Also, collagen isn’t the most important thing. Elastin is equally or more important as well.
Exactly, look into elastase inhibition

You might already know this, but we need to wear sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure because elastin doesn’t come back easily once gone, and you most likely won’t ever get it back.
The sun is overrated as a cause of skin ageing. No sun and you’ll still age. Sunscreen is toxic so idk if it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Pure misinformation and ignorance
Tretinoin has 30+ studies and has been around since the 1960s, or maybe even longer.

And is it praised for its anti-aging properties, and the conclusion you reach is that it accelerates aging? JFL 😂😂😂😂😂
not even going to talk about the sun damaging you. Common sense sunscreen could possibly be toxic. That's why mineral sunscreen exists.
Okay you’re a retard

Tretinoin has no long term studies.

No sunscreen is safe the mineral ones are toxic, and it has ingredients besides the “active” one

x1080

Same thread and copy thread botb

It's thread centiped shit >>> shit >>> shit >>> Water

critique-the-human-centipede-L-2.jpeg

Okay you’re a retard

No sunscreen is safe the mineral ones are toxic, and it has ingredients besides the “active” one
@Luh?nn?

No long-term studies? You think retionoids work instantly? Simple Google search, btw. I’m not even going to argue the obvious.

I don't know how you came up with that solution, but obviously, somehow someway, an Org user is correct, and the dermatologist or scientist could somehow never see this as an issue 🤔

No long-term studies? You think retionoids work instantly? Simple Google search, btw. I’m not even going to argue the obvious.

I don't know how you came up with that solution, but obviously, somehow someway, an Org user is correct, and the dermatologist or scientist could somehow never see this as an issue 🤔
By long term I mean decades

Well show me these studies

Ur faith in “dermatologists” and “scientists” show me ur thinking in a flawed mode

Ur faith in “dermatologists” and “scientists” show me ur thinking in a flawed mode
Tret should be used to even out your skin since it’s basically a slow action acid then stopped or maintained once a week max.

People calling it a miracle drug are stupid, nothing in life is free.

It works by burning your face off and evening out the texture, also thickens your skin when it scars over.

It’s definitely effective for looking more youthful but the entire process sounds bad for your skin.

• +1
Tret should be used to even out your skin since it’s basically a slow action acid then stopped or maintained once a week max.

It works by burning your face off and evening out the texture, also thickens your skin when it scars over.

It’s definitely effective for looking more youthful but the entire process sounds bad for your skin.
Yeah exactly, the irony is that OP says sunlight bad because it damages skin yet microneedling and tret good. Thing is, they do improve skin youthfulness immediately but over time may be insidious. The sun works the same way, it actually increases collagen short term so OP should be recommending that for “muh increase collagen”

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Yeah exactly, the irony is that OP says sunlight bad because it damages skin yet microneedling and tret good. Thing is, they do improve skin youthfulness immediately but over time may be insidious. The sun works the same way, it actually increases collagen short term so OP should be recommending that for “muh increase collagen”
Tret is Vitamin A, there’s a lot of it in beef liver.

I’m honestly starting to think this shit is poison and we’re not meant to consume liver.

If it was good for you it’d taste good raw like meat does.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Flawed mode means = seeing the facts?. You’re not a all knowing above the system matrix-breaking entity.

I'm obviously going to believe the evidence.
And decades? You want them to study this for a whole decade? It has been around since the 1960s, and I’m pretty sure if Tretinoin had aged people it would be seen by now.
Obviously, we all know the world is run by money, and there are powers at play that manipulate society.

But this one-view approach to things is lowkey cringe-worthy.

but sure I got you 4 year study
Longest study was 4 years

Also about cellur division read this little image on why it doesn’t work that way
A1CEB9ED 0775 4826 A8C2 56FFB3A6006C

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ripikke, looksseg, Youㅤ and 1 other person

bro doesn’t even understand the process
“Burning your face” JFL 😂😂😂😂
It’s over 💀

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Flawed mode means = seeing the facts?. You’re not a all knowing above the system matrix-breaking entity.

I'm obviously going to believe the evidence.
And decades? You want them to study this for a whole decade? It has been around since the 1960s, and I’m pretty sure if Tretinoin had aged people it would be seen by now.
Obviously, we all know the world is run by money, and there are powers at play that manipulate society.

But this one-view approach to things is lowkey cringe-worthy.

but sure I got you 4 year study
Longest study was 4 years

Also about cellur division read this little image on why it doesn’t work that way
View attachment 2694319
It’s burning off your skin and replacing it with scar tissue all over and thickening it.

It will make you look youthful, however the neurotoxicity effects of retinols might not be worth it long term.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, fuckedupmanlet and Luh?nn?
bro doesn’t even understand the process
“Burning your face” JFL 😂😂😂😂
It’s over 💀
It’s called retinoid acid, smart ass. That’s exactly what it does, why you think people get irritated and peel when they first use it?

It’s an acid mask that burns off your top skin layers, if they advertised it as this it wouldn’t sell tho.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s called retinoid acid, smart ass. That’s exactly what it does, why you think people get irritated and peel when they first use it?

Hyaluronic acid has the word acid in it as well. It doesn’t burn your face. So idk why you’re using acid as if it were one all be all.

Burn X= increased cell turnover
Bro, why do I even bother? I’m not going to sit here and explain retinoids to you just for you to say “lol nature, though."

A looksmaxxing forum should consist of people who progress; you are not progress, just a guy spewing misinformation.
Stuck in your own "facts,” and everyone else’s way or knowledge is negligible to you. I’m not responding any more, btw, lower IQ every time bro 😂😂😂😂😂

Hyaluronic acid has the word acid in it as well. It doesn’t burn your face. So idk why you’re using acid as if it were one all be all.

Burn X= increased cell turnover
Bro, why do I even bother? I’m not going to sit here and explain retinoids to you just for you to say “lol nature, though."

A looksmaxxing forum should consist of people who progress; you are not progress, just a guy spewing misinformation.
Stuck in your own "facts,” and everyone else’s way or knowledge is negligible to you. I’m not responding any more, btw, lower IQ every time bro 😂😂😂😂😂
Obviously it’s gonna increase cell turnover if you create a wound. Your body will prioritize healing it.

So it’s got acid in it’s name but it’s not an acid? Why did they use that name then? For fun?

Not arguing with sky is green and grass is blue people like you.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Obviously it’s gonna increase cell turnover if you create a wound. Your body will prioritize healing it.

So it’s got acid in it’s name but it’s not an acid? Why did they use that name then? For fun?

Not arguing with sky is green and grass is blue people like you.

Burn X = acid
Cellular turner x = wound
This isn’t an argument you’re simply ignorant.
Go burn yourself with a chemical agent and tell me how youthful you are. You won't be; just get scar tissue.

Oversimplifying everything like you’re a kid

Hot = fire
Cold = ice
Acid = burn

Btw, just because hyluaronic acid is an acid doesn’t mean it burns anything to point out a flaw in your generalized logic on how acid somehow always equals burn.
Hylunaronic acid is used everywhere in the body; it wouldn’t be very useful to have it burning stuff, would it?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and fuckedupmanlet
https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/how-dermarolling-causes-collagen-breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer#targetText=Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys,and destroyed by the body

Just read this before start microneedling

@moggerofmoggers @NerdcelThundercok @NorwoodAscender @BrahminBoss @longmidfaceCEO
yeah. i stopped microneedling because i think long term is worse according to what elkin said. i only do that whenever i need for example a date 2,3 days before i'll microneedler my skin and it looks good after that. not doing that frequently tho

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ripikke and blackckatt
Stickied, great thread, good user :)

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Tret is Vitamin A, there’s a lot of it in beef liver.

I’m honestly starting to think this shit is poison and we’re not meant to consume liver.

If it was good for you it’d taste good raw like meat does.
Liver I believe is good but in small quantities and not daily. I may be wrong idk what it tastes like as I’ve never had it jfl

We definitely aren’t meant to apply tret to skin.

• +1
good thread op I hope a rich Arabian prince blesses you with eternal life and a jew nose

🆘MANDATORY THREAD SOUNDTRACK🆘

Sorry but this is what I was listening to when making this and it's literally the most nostalgic thing I have ever heard. If you ever played the best Wii game of all time take a listen while you read this thread on how to look as young as possible, as long as possible.

The agepill is one thing that strikes no matter what. However this is something we can take advantage of. Since alot of the slayers out there are not even worrying about aging but rather piping your oneitis, they are going to age like absolute shit. You may be able to catch up a bit if you actually take precautions to delay your aging. Below are some water anti-aging techniques that even normies do, before I dive into the deeper shit so if you arent doing these wtf are u doing? Im not going into any detail since they are so water.

1. Sleeping 8+ hours a night
2. Not being overweight
3. Staying Active
4. Avoid Smoking
5. Limit Alcohol
6. Lowering Cortisol

If you cant do these six simple things why the fuck are you even on this forum JFLLLLL. Look at two brutal examples of the age pill I found.
View attachment 2693634
View attachment 2693636
Skin/Collagen
Collagen is the end all be all of having your skin look as young as possible. If you take anything away from this thread, its please prioritize your collagen as much as possible. Its by far the most important softmaxx there is and it is pretty god damn easy to at least make an effort to improve/stop it from declining further. I was so close to scanning the rating section and finding people with absolutely brutal collagen, but ill play nice. Just look at the picture below. Which side would you say looks older? Collagen pill is real and deadly.
EknDvBeOkVdY6NQgSJczXGAC5b0lyPvIDaUCv9WcOY51pN_Roo-bv5o1sleLCQPDq3jrEJWcaYFD9l6BQ3IVXFaTSC87cxa7k6rW9thAWvfrrr_SFOhM8PMMNX9Fiajbkb3E31TogvhCkaY4l8--z0E

Easiest Ways To Improve Collagen
Sun Protection: Without question, the number one pre-mature ager of our species is the thing that allows our planet to function. The Sun. The amount of people that do not where sunscreen is actually fucking incredible. (This includes myself until two years ago with my melanoma scare). It really is not that damn hard to incorporate suncreen into your morning skincare routine and not use tanning beds. If you really need a tan that bad jus use beta carotene, or even melanotan 2 so you dont need as much UV exposure.

Tretinoin: This is the miracle medication for myself. I apply 0.5 nightly and have seen such a great increase in my collagen. If you have dry/sensitive skin start at 0.025 every other night, and slowly work your way up to 0.025 nightly before you increase your dosage. It increases collagen and can also combat acne very efficiently at higher doses. It also reduces the wrinkles and fine lines you get as you age.

Red-Light Therapy: Very expensive but SOOOO worth it. However do not buy the cheap ass ones you can get anywhere. Those are cope, if you really want to get this machine you have to go all in. People have had incredible results with it.

Other Collagen Boosting Skin care products: Vitamin C, Peptides, etc.
Hair Loss/Norwooding
Whats the only pill that is equally if not worse as the collagen pill? The goddamn Norwood Pill.
Losing hair is a sign of it becoming over for you. Luckily, there are a few ways we can combat this
(not completely solve). But Just look how brutal this is…
IDtIHyKwP8RX1HtAYXmvnvcCPArAD0b41OzXJaN9mc4vuIdHqbL2d_4BqXgrEia0DPQjC3-EB_4joNsBmHQvfSOpt5KqwCSNu4MGxwhKqwP0TLB4eVGT_QxzWWFFci2tC82kV4q095885jufKqbPDIg

Minoxidil: The very first thing you should do when combating hair loss. You should instantly start applying topical minoxidil on your hairline, you will regret it if you dont. There are also other things you can apply like castor oil, caffeine, etc. but most people see the best results with minoxidil, and it is incredibly cheap.

Finasteride: This and minoxidil are really the two only things that you need to combat the Norwood pill. This is without question the best drug to regrow your hair. People on this site, and off, have seen incredible results. The only negative thing is the side effects. The main negative side effect that people complain about is a decreased libido, and sometimes problems with ejaculation. The usual dosage is 1 mg a day. Personally, when I start balding I will hop on this and risk the potential side effects because you can always hop off if you can't stand them. However, it is completely up to you if you want to risk these sides.

If neither of these work (which would be a surprise) I hate to break it to you, my brother,
either start saving for a hair transplant or it's over.​
Supplements for Anti-Aging

What I do for anti-aging supplementation, is straight out of Amneisias Diet Thread. This is why he looks so young for his age. I have not gotten to see the true benefits of this supplementation program since I am only 18, however, I sure as hell feel so much better since starting this program. It is pretty damn expensive though. From the man Amnesia himself, “These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co-factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body”

1. Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.5 (1 canister a month)
l0hiwtN3Thtb2noth4baJ_O2Be_oGO7AiIy0tVqolR6ZQ5G3ViITUvXvE2ANO3NvDL1YztD7bmWmOEUozlsh7puA_XcMynNmacCFdyL-5K9CdSa89z--sjUWvNS0GyduQGUM06eaVehuo-GGpi9DddY

2. Beyond Osteo FX Plus Liquid (1 bottle a month)
ItPByADX7CrpRmyl9UUhdePbOuou6Tfv006jGfRPET_Xbp1Nbdsm6JW-zzJL7QcUh9QPgIz1jTS7XeWGhjzV8tEarwz-TKD7Oe6pMsle5Rclk_uWXIbv6RYn2Z3SD76SpBdOucuXslDoWC_JfsKMhic

3. Ultimate Protector Extra Antioxidants (to slow down aging)
fCH_uzYbs3INbSudkhrv6TmCl5EMx2KPQqy8YtSxX9K8qlN8f4RAaeGfWxmfsjyJUAvp2KV3JS2E7aYO3hXLYdZDX-mhpfWdWtr0DUs_FWoBGGA2gD_9kfOrB54gn4SRta4iXAdS8pgRu9av3mYt97E

1. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
3. Collagen
4. Resveratrol
5. Vitamin C
6. Vitamin E
7. Turmeric/Curcumin
8. Green Tea Extract
10. Probiotics

Anti-Aging Skin Procedures
These are nine procedures that exactly zero of you will probably get but it is still worth
listing because there have actually been good results from each one of these.
So, when you get a bit older (or now if you are an oldcel) look into which one of these procedures
suits you the best if you really want to take anti-aging to the next level.​

Chemical Peels for Skin Resurfacing:
Chemical peels to address uneven skin tone and texture. Peels stimulate collagen production, leading to smoother and more youthful-looking skin.

Microdermabrasion for Exfoliation:
Microdermabrasion exfoliates the skin's outer layer. This procedure enhances cell turnover, revealing fresher and more radiant skin.

Dermal Fillers for Volume Restoration:
Explore dermal fillers for volume restoration. Hyaluronic acid fillers can plump up areas with lost volume, softening lines and wrinkles.

Botox Injections for Dynamic Wrinkles:
Botox injections are effective for treating dynamic wrinkles caused by facial expressions. They temporarily relax muscles, minimizing the appearance of lines.

Laser Resurfacing for Skin Tightening:
Laser resurfacing procedures can tighten loose skin and address signs of aging. Fractional lasers stimulate collagen production for a more youthful complexion.

ANOTHER FUNKY BREAK SINCE IM
SURE YOU GUYS HAVE NOT SEEN HIS FACE ENOUGH
SINCE U JOINED THIS SITE.
View attachment 2693720

PDO Thread Lifts for Lifted Contours:
PDO thread lifts are a non-surgical facelift. Threads are inserted to lift and tighten sagging skin, providing a subtle yet noticeable improvement.

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy:
PRP therapy involves using your own platelets to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It can rejuvenate the skin and enhance its texture.

Radiofrequency (RF) Microneedling:
RF microneedling combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy. It tightens the skin, reduces wrinkles, and promotes collagen synthesis.

Cryotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation:
Cryotherapy involves exposing the skin to extreme cold, stimulating blood flow and collagen production. It can improve skin texture and tone.

THANKS FOR READING!!
AND SINCE
YOU MADE IT THIS FAR
PLEASE GIVE A BROTHA
SOME MUCH NEEDED
Bone loss
Fat pad loss / fewer, more bloated fat cells
Reduced production of collagen and elastin

It would be interesting to see an anti age maxer successfully adress all 3 of these. I would expect them to truly stay 25 forever if they can modify all 3.

• +1
Low IQ and lacks depth.
I won’t say much more though cause I’m gatekeeping a few things

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and piec