Anti-Aging: A Guide to Combat the Undefeated Agepill

Nicholson is 86, nigga what did you expect?

https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/how-dermarolling-causes-collagen-breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer#targetText=Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys,and destroyed by the body

Just read this before start microneedling

@moggerofmoggers @NerdcelThundercok @NorwoodAscender @BrahminBoss @longmidfaceCEO
super high IQ thanks for sharing this I still am not completely against it since for cases where you are able to increase the dermal absorption of a product such as monoxidil for hair it has shown to nearly double its effectiveness but for the collagen aspect I always wondered if the accumulation microscopic scar tissue and degradation of elastin would cause a net negative on the appearance of the skin. Don't think its completely cope as I think their reasoning for the depletion of collagen is simply well just let your body do it naturally when I think the situation is more like what you see with fasting/exercise where you put a stress on the body and your body adapts to the stresses. But idk need to look into it more thanks for sharing though. 👍

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Am start thinking derma/microneedling and red light are cope product
I agree with the red light therapy tbh. Yes it has been seen to help slightly with injuries, can give a slight collagen boost, and help with acne marginally but all of this is slightly and none of it will be significant enough to see results imo. and its better to just not mention it because mfs will focus on autistic red light therapy to get 5% more collagen when they're fat and have a school shooter haircut.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Now do one about how to conquer the deathpill

How do I prevent fat pad loss?

I agree with the red light therapy tbh. Yes it has been seen to help slightly with injuries, can give a slight collagen boost, and help with acne marginally but all of this is slightly and none of it will be significant enough to see results imo. and its better to just not mention it because mfs will focus on autistic red light therapy to get 5% more collagen when they're fat and have a school shooter haircut.

Exactly, tret is graal product + hydratation (just take 2 product of hydratation deep penetration [micro mollecular] and [high mollecular weight]).

Of course sunscreen ..

And the big + i recommand is the bha product from "paula choice" it's work and efficiant for sure.

It's enough and cost enough money.

for the rest am searching deeply but i saw nothing efficiant than this.

for going more far its only laser ablative

the reason red light is so great is because it helps in so many ways and has practically no downsides so long as it doesnt heat you

good thread, puts all the neccessary stuff in one place. Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
good thread, concise enough for anyone to understand

I would add Vitamin D too to stimulate better bone density as a compound benefit and prevent saggy skin

Keeping your bones and fat grafts dense enough after a certain age is a mogging trait, just look at models with very well developed face and they still look very good even in their 40s unlike some young adults in their early 20s who end up presenting signs of early aging such as nasolabial folds because guess what, no enough bone support. And no amount of skincare will solve that since it is an issue result of lack of volume (ofc this is a problem to recessed mfs too but let's say you have decent bones)

tyson ballou in his 40s

meanwhile recessed foid at 22

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 51465
I’ll look into how to train the malaris

Exactly, look into elastase inhibition

The sun is overrated as a cause of skin ageing. No sun and you’ll still age. Sunscreen is toxic so idk if it’s worth it
^ This,also just go for zinc oxide sunscreens with Mufa oils or butter ingridients,those are not toxic.
Sun is legit.

OP what do you think about ghk-cu, matrixyl, syn-coll peptides?

Im late af to this but good shit

Also facelifts no lie. Most godsend one. Eventually u might need it. Repositioning and shit