Solution to mouth breathing and snoring while sleeping

toxtox

toxtox

have a totally nice day
Tape your mouth with a surgical hypoallergenic tape(other tapes may work but could damage your skin), I tape it this way so it doesn't come off:

Before doing this I woke up with a sore throat and inevitably mouth-breathed 6-9 hrs per day, and doing this has been working excellent for me in the last months.
You will not suffocate to death because if your nose is very congested and cant breath you'll just wake up, I find this better than nose taping because instead of opening your nasal airways you just block your mouth airways leaving no chance to mouth breath.

The tape in question should be like this:

thats the kind of tape they use to grow magic mushrooms lmao.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
just get MSE

im gonna try this for 1 month and come back w results

just get MSE
nah but this works if you have a slighly deviated septum, etc and is easier, and also stops you from mouth breathing even if your nose is slightly congested. Also may be just a placebo effect but after taping my mouth, my nose seems to open it's airways a bit more

im gonna try this for 1 month and come back w results
Do not expect awesome face-changing results by taping your mouth for 1 month tho, it's mostly to avoid mouth-breathing in cases of deviated septum or mild congesture at night, hope it works for you

why do we need so many tapes

why do we need so many tapes
it's not necessary to use that quantity of tape, i should have clarified it thx. you can try with less tape but i do it that way so i'm 100% it won't come off

Do not expect awesome face-changing results by taping your mouth for 1 month tho, it's mostly to avoid mouth-breathing in cases of deviated septum or mild congesture at night, hope it works for you
ye i got a severe deviated septum so i can only breath thru one nostril