Some girls don’t give a fuck about looks

Xtra

Xtra

Like for example I had a friend who was the most embarrassing looking idiot possible, guy was 5’3-5’4 with soy face of an overweight 12 yo boy, and his body was fat making him look even shorter than he is.

He was starting to piss me off so I started messaging his gf. She saw what I look like (in frauded pics making me even better looking) and she knew my height but she didn’t care at all. She just kept saying she has a boyfriend and wanted absolutely nothing to do with me, even though I mogged him to the 7th realm and back. I may not be anything amazing looks-wise, but compared to this moron I was a gigachad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, try2beme and klip11
the girls bros talking about :

tumbleweed GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, klip11 and imabetanumale
I gave a perfect example in the thread, not my fault you’re incapable of reading
brb imagining your pics that are capable of mogging someone to the 7th realm and back

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212
Like for example I had a friend who was the most embarrassing looking idiot possible, guy was 5’3-5’4 with soy face of an overweight 12 yo boy, and his body was fat making him look even shorter than he is.

He was starting to piss me off so I started messaging his gf. She saw what I look like (in frauded pics making me even better looking) and she knew my height but she didn’t care at all. She just kept saying she has a boyfriend and wanted absolutely nothing to do with me, even though I mogged him to the 7th realm and back. I may not be anything amazing looks-wise, but compared to this moron I was a gigachad.
Altought you mogged him you werent attative enough to she cheat on His boyfriend with you.

He Is a good beta boyfriend and you not atractive enough to cheat on.:incel:

brb imagining your pics that are capable of mogging someone to the 7th realm and back
I’m not trying to be mean but you are seriously low IQ if you can’t imagine mogging a guy who’s a soy fat 5’3 babyfaced midget

I’m not trying to be mean but you are seriously low IQ if you can’t imagine mogging a guy who’s a soy fat 5’3 babyfaced midget
I'm not trying to be mean but you are seriously ugly if you cant mog a guy who's a soy fat 5'3 babyface midget

Why are you trying to cuck your friend

I'm not trying to be mean but you are seriously ugly if you cant mog a guy who's a soy fat 5'3 babyface midget
There’s no such thing as not mogging someone with those stats, you are showing your graycel IQ here, to not mog him you’d need to be 5’3 or below and also a fat soy idiot. I don’t fit that description at all and I highly doubt you fit it