Some nigga who registered, got himself banned and never came back ( least obvious glowie)

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
@guy

Least obviously glowie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, RAMU KAKA, Lynxress and 6 others
Or maybe it was someone’s alt

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lynxress, nathan and 5 others

Guy​

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lynxress, datboijj and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and The Grinch
That account was banned because I accidentally registered it while connected to the FBI's network.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and BigJimsWornOutTires
That account was banned because I accidentally registered it while connected to the FBI's network.
View attachment 2897360
GIF by iHeartRadio

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Alt Number 3, datboijj and 1 other person
Why do you all let them live rent-free in your heads? This operation was used back in the 1960/1970s and failed. Of course, with many of them today having a No-Child Left Behind education, they felt this time it would work!

A psyops--convince the people the feds are out to get them. Convince the people the feds are everywhere. Convince the people the feds are living inside their cables and phones. Convince the people they can be anyone. Cringe. Heebie Jeebie Central.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Why do you all let them live rent-free in your heads? This operation was used back in the 1960/1970s and failed. Of course, with many of them today having a No-Child Left Behind education, they felt this time it would work!

A psyops--convince the people the feds are out to get them. Convince the people the feds are everywhere. Convince the people the feds are living inside their cables and phones. Convince the people they can be anyone. Cringe. Heebie Jeebie Central.

Buddy weren't you implying that I was a fed a few weeks ago after I sent a nvd.nist.gov link when I was explaining a Chromium CVE to you?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and BigJimsWornOutTires
Buddy weren't you implying that I was a fed a few weeks ago after I sent a nvd.nist.gov link when I was explaining a Chromium CVE to you?
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fine! You might be a fed but that doesn't mean people should be suspicious about you people. It's fucking creepy! Enough of the psyops!

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'm not a fed
It's okay. No one here will discriminate against you as you invade our privacy. I understand, in all likelihood, you and your bosses wrote up a whole bunch of justifying surveillance bullshit using that retarded communist patriot act thus enforcing our ISP carriers to allow this electronic burglary.

In other words, okey dokey, smoky.

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
the feds got better things to do than shit post with 16 yos