Some of u fuckers on this site have higher standards than women

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,346
Reputation
92,405
Most women I know won’t say under 6’1 is manlet. We are just being silly saying oh 6’7 by the time we hit 2023 98% of women won’t date u or something like that… Pathetic really🤨😬
U start taking the piss out of guys who are 5’10 by saying u will die virgin forever
Girl is not going to say I am going to date the 6’0 guy instead of the 5’11 guy because he has more protein, calcium, water and carbs in his body
I stunted my own growth by being just about 6 feet whereas my dad is 6’4. You need to eat more food so what you eat makes more of you!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

Lowdimotrucel
Replies
11
Views
43
ibmh
ibmh
jartetetron
Replies
49
Views
137
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
troy_exe
Replies
3
Views
19
anaverageman
anaverageman
F
Replies
0
Views
10
faIIout
F
EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
8
Views
111
SecularIslamist
SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top