Some of us are improving with age. Even though aging is bad, it can be helpful in some cases. If your prime did not start years ago, it can start now.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Hear me out:

• My height increased;
• I got somewhat more muscular;
• My facial bones are more visible, as I have never been this lean;
• My eyelashes are longer and thicker. So are my eyebrows;
• My voice is deeper;
• My penis is longer and thicker;
• My hands and feet are bigger;
• My teeth are straighter because I started wearing braces last year;
• Even the hairstyle I rock is more attractive.

I'm certain that something similar happened to you.

The only characteristics that got worse as I aged were my hair because I have a Norwood 1 now and my skin because of acne.

Now go stalk your ex-friends on Facebook or Instagram. All of them look worse than you. They got fat, bald, and uglier. Sure, they might have a family, but their prime is pretty much over, while ours is just starting. Do you see where I am going with this? Aging can be brutal, and it is in most cases. There are exceptions to it, though. Our prime starts now, boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, vermillioncorefan, DeadTrees and 4 others
nigga went through puberty

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
Why does this read like a 12 years old kid being happy he hit puberty. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Lulleko
Male prime is 35 everyone with real life experience can confirm that.

Sure, they might have a family, but their prime is pretty much over, while ours is just starting.
Who the fuck gives a shit about that tho? The goal of life is to get married to a loyal wife and get kids.
If you get that, I really don't think you should care about that type of stuff anymore.
You won life, why doing anything BUT enjoy that you are living a good life.
Worrying about your prime is something virgins in their basement care about, but that old friend with a wife is probably happier than you because he has what's important.

40 is your prime bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Who the fuck gives a shit about that tho? The goal of life is to get married to a loyal wife and get kids.
If you get that, I really don't think you should care about that type of stuff anymore.
You won life, why doing anything BUT enjoy that you are living a good life.
Worrying about your prime is something virgins in their basement care about, but that old friend with a wife is probably happier than you because he has what's important.
Nah most people have unfulfilling marriages
You under estimate pretty privilege out in the world at large

Better than being here. What's the other solution?
Look the best you can and mog subhumans or past bullies into the ground
You gotta want to succeed with a vengeance
Hahahahah

Better than being here. What's the other solution?

Hook up with some girls and marry one in your thirties. Normies did the same, though in their adolescence and early twenties.

Look the best you can and mog subhumans or past bullies into the ground
You gotta want to succeed with a vengeance
Hahahahah
Realistically they probably won't give a shit.
At least if they have a wife already, why would they give a shit about me? They fullfilled their sexual purpose. I don't see why they would be jealous of another man when they already have a relationship.

Why did literally everything get better for you that could have.

Realistically they probably won't give a shit.
At least if they have a wife already, why would they give a shit about me? They fullfilled their sexual purpose. I don't see why they would be jealous of another man when they already have a relationship.
Being happy is the best revenge though
Hahahahah
You don’t know their back story
Doesn’t mean their happy because they have a relationship

Not sure I follow. Can you reformulate your question?
Alot of the stereotypically sought after traits, big dick, height, voice, bones has just recently improved for you all at once

Alot of the stereotypically sought after traits, big dick, height, voice, bones has just recently improved for you all at once
My dick is not very big. It got bigger, that's all. My height increased, yes, but I'm 5'11, not really impressive. Facial bones got more visible because I leaned down. Voice got deeper because I went through puberty.

My dick is not very big. It got bigger, that's all. My height increased, yes, but I'm 5'11, not really impressive. Facial bones got more visible because I leaned down. Voice got deeper because I went through puberty.
Oh I was assuming this was in Ur 20s or something mb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back