Some paki bhais plz explain this to me. Wtf is happening in Pakistan?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Girls in crop top? Not even curries in UK are like this. At least comments are calling them out.

@JohnDoe @Michael Myers
Is this how upper class liberal live?
They do look beautiful however :feelsyay: I think I want one :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
@PrinceLuenLeoncur you were wrong. They do fog in Pakistan. At least here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Mog3D, horizontallytall and 7 others
I want girl on left. :feelsbadman:

Screenshot 20240602 134649

How much for her? @JohnDoe @Diarrhoea
Minimum looks /.height level? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Accelerator, coisbhai and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and FBl
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Trilogy, Autismcel and 4 others

Girls in crop top? Not even curries in UK are like this. At least comments are calling them out.

@JohnDoe @Michael Myers
They do look beautiful however :feelsyay: I think I want one :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

Would a BBC do well in upper middle class Pakistan?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel, FBl and 2 others
Gigacope. They must have 24/7 security. None of those girls would walk through here dressed like that.

What type of shithole is this, I thought places like that only exist in movies about Middle East

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, Trilogy, greycel and 6 others
What type of shithole is this, I thought places like that only exist in movies about Middle East
I'm pretty sure the rest of the country looks mostly like this. The movies are correct. For once...

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Probably only in college setting. Majority of country is still scared to let female go out. Lahore also happens to be very high in rape cases.

• +1
their women are mad ugly tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
their women are mad ugly tbh
That's the best looking they get :lul:

These are the upper class / educated ones. It's even worse for average.
Jfl I know what university they go to, my friend goes to their university :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Get me this girl on left. I'll pay 70 lakh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and coisbhai

@JohnDoe @Michael Myers

Looks like Manchester. Pakis pakis everywhere and the women are as loose a a noodle

UK pakis mogg this tbh

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Out of curiosity are girls allowed to wear bikinis in public in Pakistan?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Looks like Manchester. Pakis pakis everywhere and the women are as loose a a noodle

UK pakis mogg this tbh
I don't see them as good looking. Most are femcel.

Out of curiosity are girls allowed to wear bikinis in public in Pakistan?
No. If the law doesn't prohibit it, then Imran hiding behind the street alley waiting to jump on her will surely deter women from wearing it..

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
No. If the law doesn't prohibit it, then Imran hiding behind the street alley waiting to jump on her will surely deter women from wearing it..
If you ever visit PK and catch a JB with a short crop top blow some raspberries on her belly

• JFL

UK pakis mogg this tbh
It’s funny because pakis in the west embrace islam strongly and are fully covered but in their mainland they dress very secular

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't see them as good looking. Most are femcel.

Curry women in general are hideous in pakiland and in the uk but on avg uk pakis mogg all other pakis globally. Reminder theee girls are the top tiers of the uni never forget that

• Hmm...
Curry women in general are hideous in pakiland and in the uk but on avg uk pakis mogg all other pakis globally. Reminder theee girls are the top tiers of the uni never forget that
The problem is lots of pakis are mirpuri. If they came from Punjab area they would've fogged a lot more.

Ethnics in general fog the ones back home. This is true everywhere. But problem with Pakistan you have some really attractive ones from a specific part of the country.

Choose snow over curries

The problem is lots of pakis are mirpuri. If they came from Punjab area they would've fogged a lot more.

Ethnics in general fog the ones back home. This is true everywhere. But problem with Pakistan you have some really attractive ones from a specific part of the country.
All the curries I knew from Paki are Punjab even ones I dated all said Punjab so u dunno where you get the murpiri from?

Nar it’s only curries in the UK that mogg curries home.

All other ethnics and Cumskins in the UK get mogged by their counterparts

All the curries I knew from Paki are Punjab even ones I dated all said Punjab so u dunno where you get the murpiri from?

Nar it’s only curries in the UK that mogg curries home.

All other ethnics and Cumskins in the UK get mogged by their counterparts
That's not true most pakis in UK are mirpuri. Like literally 60-70% of them. Idk what you're talking about. Punjab's are a minority.

DELET THIS

• JFL
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING YOU FUCKING SLUTS, WHORES WHORES WHORES, NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS IN PAKISTAN, IT CAN'T BE, IMPOSSIBLE! BENGALI MAN TRIES TO DEFAME PAKISTANI WOMEN, YES! THAT'S IT. PAID ACTORS!

• JFL
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING YOU FUCKING SLUTS, WHORES WHORES WHORES, NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS IN PAKISTAN, IT CAN'T BE, IMPOSSIBLE! BENGALI MAN TRIES TO DEFAME PAKISTANI WOMEN, YES! THAT'S IT. PAID ACTORS!

View attachment 2960281
It's okay...I know it's 1% of society. A growing 1% nevertheless....

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
I thought you wanted a virgin? :hnghn: She’s been taking dick since at least high school. I told you there’s a lot of degeneracy over there, it’s not the same like it was but you didn’t believe me.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and horizontallytall
I thought you wanted a virgin? :hnghn: She’s been taking dick since at least high school. I told you there’s a lot of degeneracy over there, it’s not the same like it was but you didn’t believe me.
It's okay...I know it's 1% of society. A growing 1% nevertheless....
I mean i still don't believe you. It's a tiny minority. Anyway crop tops I didn't think would be possible. And let's be honest they won't be walking around like that in most places.

The is the next stop in their own bubbles:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I mean i still don't believe you. It's a tiny minority. Anyway crop tops I didn't think would be possible. And let's be honest they won't be walking around like that in most places.

The is the next stop in their own bubbles:
View attachment 2960299
When i was in Lahore on multiple occasions i didn't see a single girl dressed in western clothing, this degeneracy takes place only on university campuses away from prying eyes.

• +1
@SecularIslamist now your choices of marrying are either an educated girl who likely fucked around and isn't a virgin or uneducated girl who is virgin but not the type you want. Over either way. I'm just amazed at what they're wearing, tight jeans, crop tops, not leaving anything to the imagination are they? I do think some of these girls might be foreign from abroad who decided it would be fun to attend uni in PK, and then they go back to America or whereever.

Last edited:
@SecularIslamist now your choices of marrying are either an educated girl who likely fucked around and isn't a virgin or uneducated girl who is virgin but not the type you want. Over either way.
I prefer the latter. But want educated and not been fucked. Impossible.

Probably only in college setting. Majority of country is still scared to let female go out. Lahore also happens to be very high in rape cases.
Ironic

Women kept on a leash

Men still can’t get laid and resort to raping jfl

Not impossible but it's risky with what we know now. There are obviously foids who are university educated and still virgin, just have to be thorough when you vet them.

• +1
isn't it interesting how looks is directly correlated to how much skin is shown for the girls? just female whore nature things

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
Btw can we say the same happens in Bangladesh? I already know this and worse happens in India though.

Btw can we say the same happens in Bangladesh? I already know this and worse happens in India though.
Ive never seen crop tops. Even in the most liberal places. Feel free to prove me wrong. However some do wear these types of clothing which show their belly.

The clothing is usually loose though. It seems it's gone out of fashion coz when I grew up I saw many women wear clothing like this.

Look at this shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-132635 (1).png
    Screenshot_20240603-132635 (1).png
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
Owarida Pakistan has fallen :incel:

So i've been matching and talking to a fair few girls living in pakistan.

Finding fully westernised tiktok addicted type girls is not hard.
But overall quality is still way better than average western girl.

Plenty of virgins and religious/ tradwife type girls too.

@SecularIslamist now your choices of marrying are either an educated girl who likely fucked around and isn't a virgin or uneducated girl who is virgin but not the type you want. Over either way. I'm just amazed at what they're wearing, tight jeans, crop tops, not leaving anything to the imagination are they? I do think some of these girls might be foreign from abroad who decided it would be fun to attend uni in PK, and then they go back to America or whereever.

They're just liberal upper class families. Many will study abroad in turkey/malaysia if they cant get to us/uk unis.
Quick test to check how upper class someone is just ask them if they have any relatives overseas. They always have family in middle east or west if theyre balling.

So i'm currently looking to possibly settle down.

Outside of maybe super religious black christian parenting there isn't any group better than the Muslims for finding virgins.

You can find virgin doctors and girls with master degrees etc.
I mean they will expect you to have money and be successful but they exist.

Also alot of girls in their late 20s who only experience with a boy is some college crush who they maybe kissed but never did anything sexual with.

Educated and no or little experience with men is probably the easiest to find from the pakistani community.
Arabs in my experience unless coming from a rich family are always working less professional jobs than us south asians since they have less of a studycel culture.

Unironically way easier to get a tradwife type girl as a pakistani than the impossible mode you would face as an english dude.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
So i've been matching and talking to a fair few girls living in pakistan.

Finding fully westernised tiktok addicted type girls is not hard.
But overall quality is still way better than average western girl.

Plenty of virgins and religious/ tradwife type girls too.
Blast from the past. I remember you as a lurker back in 2022.

I think you may be matching them because you're inadvertently targeting a specific demographic. If I picked up my phone and used an English language app to match with Bengalis I'd likely only get those upper middle class types because they're the only ones likely to be able to speak with me. They are by no means the average girl.
They're just liberal upper class families. Many will study abroad in turkey/malaysia if they cant get to us/uk unis.
Quick test to check how upper class someone is just ask them if they have any relatives overseas. They always have family in middle east or west if theyre balling.
Over for @JohnDoe
So i'm currently looking to possibly settle down.

Outside of maybe super religious black christian parenting there isn't any group better than the Muslims for finding virgins.

You can find virgin doctors and girls with master degrees etc.
I mean they will expect you to have money and be successful but they exist.

Also alot of girls in their late 20s who only experience with a boy is some college crush who they maybe kissed but never did anything sexual with.

Educated and no or little experience with men is probably the easiest to find from the pakistani community.
Arabs in my experience unless coming from a rich family are always working less professional jobs than us south asians since they have less of a studycel culture.

Unironically way easier to get a tradwife type girl as a pakistani than the impossible mode you would face as an english dude.
I'm looking too :feelsbadman:

Virgin is a must for me. You can find them even in the West, but let's be real 99% of them are gonna be LTB/femcel. That's just the way it is.

I don't mind if a girl has kissed another guy. But a girls virginity is too sacred. These other masters degree educated virgins are just giga hypergamous. Even if they're ugly. If they're MTB+ then no fucking way they're gonna settle.

Best option is arranged marriage for curries. It really does mog. As long as your parents have good connections, you will get far better in terms of looks. You'll just have to compromise on communication a bit.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
A bunch of paki curry ltbs and ltns wanna fit in with the western culture, cringe as fuck

Blast from the past. I remember you as a lurker back in 2022.

haha yeah i left the forum to start focusing on career and shit

I think you may be matching them because you're inadvertently targeting a specific demographic. If I picked up my phone and used an English language app to match with Bengalis I'd likely only get those upper middle class types because they're the only ones likely to be able to speak with me. They are by no means the average girl.

For sure they are mostly the rich and upper middle class girls.
Like i matched some diplomats daughters and other government officials

personally i don't mind, i dont think i want a village girl i'm leaninbg towards to idea that a stay at home wife is a bad idea.
I have good money and i could do it but if i marry a girl with money & career of her own then we'll be on easy street.

Over for @JohnDoe

I'm looking too :feelsbadman:

Virgin is a must for me. You can find them even in the West, but let's be real 99% of them are gonna be LTB/femcel. That's just the way it is.
They won't be stacey level but you can find virgin htb level
They're either super religious so expect you to pray and no smoking /other fun shit allowed
or theyre studycel nerds that have been focusing on study and career all their life.
I don't mind if a girl has kissed another guy. But a girls virginity is too sacred. These other masters degree educated virgins are just giga hypergamous. Even if they're ugly. If they're MTB+ then no fucking way they're gonna settle.

They do have crazy standards.
It depends on the girl, but realistically she either has to go for a super old guy or super nerdy betabux type guy. if she only wants the bag
if she wants a normal reasonably good looking fun guy the type she wants he's not going to be as rich as she wants.

Best option is arranged marriage for curries. It really does mog.

Full arranged is alot of pressure tbh. i met some girls with their dads there and shit and its too much.

i prefer using muzz or salams and then if you guys like each other after a few meetsup over a couple of months then you can introduce families.

As long as your parents have good connections, you will get far better in terms of looks. You'll just have to compromise on communication a bit.

best looking girls always want to be stay at home wives and do nothing.

im thinking for a hookup looks are everything but if im getting legally tied to this girl for life then i dont want some useless bitch.
i want a girl that can help my life not just be a drain constantly.

i don't think you can find an actual decent girl thats above htbish level unless you want to fully fund her for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol this is at BNU. Its where rich kids go. Girls at other unis like LUMS or IBA are gonna be similar as well. Its normal for people to date at these universities.

Once you step out of the big cities and away from the elite schools, the vast majority of pakistan is conservative and alot of women go to girl only colleges/universities. Or even if they go to a co-ed school, theres a lot of seperation but sometimes they do date yes.

Honestly a lot of dating in pakistan is just talking to one another but not doing anything else, and then they get their parents to meet up and confirm the rishta --> engagement --> nikkah/shadi(wedding)/walima. But ofcourse plenty of people do stuff before marriage as well. Some girls will do everything aside from PIV to maintain virginity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Source; i grew up in pakistan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and SecularIslamist
Honestly a lot of dating in pakistan is just talking to one another but not doing anything else, and then they get their parents to meet up and confirm the rishta --> engagement --> nikkah/shadi(wedding)/walima.
That's how it should be.

haha yeah i left the forum to start focusing on career and shit
Shouldn't have came back tbh
For sure they are mostly the rich and upper middle class girls.
Like i matched some diplomats daughters and other government officials

personally i don't mind, i dont think i want a village girl i'm leaninbg towards to idea that a stay at home wife is a bad idea.
I have good money and i could do it but if i marry a girl with money & career of her own then we'll be on easy street.
I want a "modern" girl in the sense that she works but with trad values. But asking for too much.... I would want her to take on part time after kid(s) probably.

I've matched with careerist girls like doctors and shit. The only problem I'm ngl is they're too femcel / LTB. I'd happily take a girl working at Matalan but MTB+. Financially not a good decision but I want to look at a pretty face...
They won't be stacey level but you can find virgin htb level
They're either super religious so expect you to pray and no smoking /other fun shit allowed
or theyre studycel nerds that have been focusing on study and career all their life.
That's my problem I'm not as religious as I should be... Maybe those conservative part time hijabis who pray sometimes are on my level.
They do have crazy standards.
It depends on the girl, but realistically she either has to go for a super old guy or super nerdy betabux type guy. if she only wants the bag
if she wants a normal reasonably good looking fun guy the type she wants he's not going to be as rich as she wants.

Full arranged is alot of pressure tbh. i met some girls with their dads there and shit and its too much.

i prefer using muzz or salams and then if you guys like each other after a few meetsup over a couple of months then you can introduce families.
Stay off Muzz I've made tons of thread on this shitty app. It's impossible mode. Even Tinder gives better results than this shit and is less hypergamous lmao
best looking girls always want to be stay at home wives and do nothing.

im thinking for a hookup looks are everything but if im getting legally tied to this girl for life then i dont want some useless bitch.
i want a girl that can help my life not just be a drain constantly.

i don't think you can find an actual decent girl thats above htbish level unless you want to fully fund her for life.
My mind requirements are MTB. It's a non-negotiable. But yeah I'd take a MTB with everything rather than a useless and insufferable HTB.

It's a shame there are lots of LTBs with everything... I wish I was attracted to them. But can't even force it.

Shouldn't have came back tbh

I want a "modern" girl in the sense that she works but with trad values. But asking for too much.... I would want her to take on part time after kid(s) probably.

I've matched with careerist girls like doctors and shit. The only problem I'm ngl is they're too femcel / LTB. I'd happily take a girl working at Matalan but MTB+. Financially not a good decision but I want to look at a pretty face...

maybe go for a middle option like accountant/pharmacist or teacher?

ive been cutting off girls who making less than like 50k haha
unless shes a giga stacy i'm not fully funding some chick

That's my problem I'm not as religious as I should be... Maybe those conservative part time hijabis who pray sometimes are on my level.

not all hijabis want a giga religous guy.
ive met a fair few now and like i dont have a beard and they just want me to move towards islam and work towards praying 5 times a day. but they don't need you to be fully serious about it.

Stay off Muzz I've made tons of thread on this shitty app. It's impossible mode. Even Tinder gives better results than this shit and is less hypergamous lmao

The app is mostly mtbs but i have like unlimited matches pretty much.
As in more than i could ever actually speak too.

Blurred profiles are a menace though.

i can share some of my profile in dms. i have big essay bio too.

My mind requirements are MTB. It's a non-negotiable. But yeah I'd take a MTB with everything rather than a useless and insufferable HTB.

You can never get everything.
Its like the 22 year old hot girl will want you to be her new dad and support her forever.
Another might be really good all round but is in her 30s.
or one is really great but is mtb so its hard to pick her over others.

It's a shame there are lots of LTBs with everything... I wish I was attracted to them. But can't even force it.
yeah i had to cut off like virgin doctors tradwives because i just didnt find them attractive at all.
there has to be some chemistry.