Some random muzzie deathnik called me Indian in a mocking accent

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I was talking to my friend, wearing my cultural clothes. There was a stoplight nearby and three motorbikes pull up, at the front there’s a deathnik moroccunt muzzie sandnigger who looks my way and mockingly says “India” in a stereotypical South Asian accent. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, lucifer6969 and 21 others
deathniks call me Jew

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
More reason not to boycott Israel or attend any “Free Palestine” rallies, I am not gonna be on the same team as these fags. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 16 others
friendly fire :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and robtical
deathniks call me Jew
Tell them you are are from a settler city and razed a few Palestinian homes to the ground to get there. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
Yeah it’s always these sandniggers. Normally they’re teens and it’s excusable, but this morrocunt was 30+. :hnghn:
You need to go out and buy some goyslop to support more bombings, now!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 8uAte
I am Arab and when I traveled to India everyone spoke to me in Indian, they thought I was from there. It's good to be deathnic sometimes, so they don't try to scam me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 4 others
fuck palestine and fuck israel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Deleted member 72684 and 7 others
I was talking to my friend, wearing my cultural clothes. There was a stoplight nearby and three motorbikes pull up, at the front there’s a deathnik moroccunt muzzie sandnigger who looks my way and mockingly says “India” in a stereotypical South Asian accent. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.
Brutal living as a curry in other country unless ur chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and chudlite
If you were truecel, you woulda chimpout and try to hurt him. Truecels have nothing to lose

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 4 others
Slamdunk his face against the wall next time (in gta 4) No but in all seriousness, shoulda call him a sandnigger mutt

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Squirreljak and 1 other person
More reason not to boycott Israel or attend any “Free Palestine” rallies, I am not gonna be on the same team as these fags. :Comfy:
Kill yourself kike loving curry muncher

I'm gonna rape you like momo raped aisha

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.
Ca7bf61b2e6be50a5172c38dd7f3f57c
so you used your conqueror's haki.
IMG 20240611 171700
I expect nothing less from my gangster mafia boss. Mine is stronger than u though. Are you pro Israel tho? Like pro bombing? That's bad tbh. I am anti israel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I am Arab and when I traveled to India everyone spoke to me in Indian, they thought I was from there. It's good to be deathnic sometimes, so they don't try to scam me.
True, but I live in the Netherlands. They’re usually smarter than this and know I’m Pakistani if they guess South Asian. :hnghn:

If you were truecel, you woulda chimpout and try to hurt him. Truecels have nothing to lose
I am a truecel with ocd. I don’t like touching others or getting touched.

• So Sad
Reactions: Squirreljak
Slamdunk his face against the wall next time (in gta 4) No but in all seriousness, shoulda call him a sandnigger mutt
You’re right bhai. He was older than me, it’s normally teencels that act like fags, first time I’ve seen a grown ass shitskin do it.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and NumbThePain
Kill yourself kike loving curry muncher

I'm gonna rape you like momo raped aisha
Keep crying for Israel, you gayrab sandnigger. Your little dick can’t rape me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and looksmac
so you are indian? and he called u ... indian. why are u offended?

I'm not even arab or south asian

Enjoy being incel, you're what, like 30? still an incel loser who doesn't have a meaningful career.

Not to mention that the man you worship is an arab sandnigger. You just insulted your prophet

• Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and yeeyeeslayer
I'm not even arab or south asian

Enjoy being incel, you're what, like 30? still an incel loser who doesn't have a meaningful career.

Not to mention that the man you worship is an arab sandnigger. You just insulted your prophet
Whatever you are, cumskin, nigger, spic. I don’t care, you’re just a little bitch with a small dick. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Why would an Arab insult the the prophet Muhammad lmao,

I mean unless he’s an ex Muslim or Christian but still it’s unlikely so it’s retarded for u to assume someone who insulted the prophet is Arab lol

Whatever you are, cumskin, nigger, spic. I don’t care, you’re just a little bitch with a small dick. :lul:
My dick is 6,9 inches non BP

And you're 30 with 100k posts on an incel forum.

Why would an Arab insult the the prophet Muhammad lmao,

I mean unless he’s an ex Muslim or Christian but still it’s unlikely so it’s retarded for u to assume someone who insulted the prophet is Arab lol
Stfu retard. First Islamophobes were Arab, did you never read Quran? Neck yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
Nothing will change the fact that you're a 30 yo man on here arguing about dick size, all while being an incel loser
Keep crying for Israel though. :lul:

Keep crying for Israel though. :lul:
How are you a muslim paki zionist holy shit nigga

you're totally fine with your muslim brothers being slaughtered by jews. This is why god made you a pathetic incel loser, you deserve all of it. Please notify me when you rope at 40 due to loneliness

How are you a muslim paki zionist holy shit nigga

you're totally fine with your muslim brothers being slaughtered by jews. This is why god made you a pathetic incel loser, you deserve all of it. Please notify me when you rope at 40 due to loneliness
Keep crying for Jews. :Comfy:

Yk they hate you more than we do

• +1
Reactions: ThickLips
Keep crying for Jews. :Comfy:
Typical zionist moment, no argument just insults

btw your going straight to hell and you're a kaffir, i can say that kaffir to kaffir.

Typical zionist moment, no argument just insults

btw your going straight to hell and you're a kaffir, i can say that kaffir to kaffir.
You’re just crying for Jews because Europe isn’t white anymore. :lul: Based Jews for overrunning your shithole country with deathniks.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 73905
:ogre: Thanks bhai.

Yes I give full support to Israel now because of these sandniggers.

I am anti-muzzie. :Comfy:
But this Arab different so you can hate both israel and evil arabs also different even if same they are innocent's getting bombed Bhai. We should evil hate people and empathize with innocent's.or is this all a joke?:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
I’m not from 🇮🇳. :hnghn:
Bhai no offence but I am Indian but born in Muslim family now atheist so we not same race? Do you like less now?:cry:

Stfu retard. First Islamophobes were Arab, did you never read Quran? Neck yourself.
Maybe because Islam started in an Arab region where it was only exposed to Arabs ?? Lmao

You’re just crying for Jews because Europe isn’t white anymore. :lul: Based Jews for overrunning your shithole country with deathniks.
Wrong again. I'm not european

And normally I'd like a paki but you, you're an embarrasement to your people siding with israel.

But this Arab different so you can hate both israel and evil arabs also different even if same they are innocent's getting bombed Bhai. We should evil hate people and empathize with innocent's.or is this all a joke?:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Bhai no offence but I am Indian but born in Muslim family now atheist so we not same race? Do you like less now?:cry:
You fell for the one ummah meme. You’re still simping for Palestine. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Maybe because Islam started in an Arab region where it was only exposed to Arabs ?? Lmao
Yeah. so your dumb argument “why would an Arab say that hurr durr” was exceptionally stupid; no?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Wrong again. I'm not european

And normally I'd like a paki but you, you're an embarrasement to your people siding with israel.
You’re so afraid to admit what you are, that means you gotta be a Zoomali niggercel then. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back