Some random muzzie deathnik called me Indian in a mocking accent

Dripped out in your shalwar kameez eh?
Yes bhai; always repping. It’s funny cause the same cunts who try to clown on me have even meme-tier cultural clothes themselves. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nah he is a good man, i understand what he says about us moroccans we are savages by nature with a High T pirate past, it just hurts to see muslims speaking ill of palestinians when they are our only source of honor and dignity nowadays

But yeah, the bhai is a good person don't take it personally.
Still, he shouldn't generalize like that jfl

"Fake muslims"

Are you muslim too?
yes they are fake muslims, american and kike puppets.

real muslim: iran and its proxies(hezbollah from lebanon,ansarallah frm yemen etc.)

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Nah he is a good man, i understand what he says about us moroccans we are savages by nature with a High T pirate past, it just hurts to see muslims speaking ill of palestinians when they are our only source of honor and dignity nowadays

But yeah, the bhai is a good person don't take it personally.
Thanks bhai. I wish it wasn’t like this, of course I still have a lot of respect for guys like you and emmybhai but the ignorant shitheads have further distanced me from having a community feel. You’d understand if you were discriminated against by people you used to believe were your bhais.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and MaghrebGator
Still, he shouldn't generalize like that jfl
I know but no problem he is a muslim so we forget eachother. I understand that non moroccans gets so offended with us because we treat eachother very harshly on a daily basis and for us is normal to insult eachother and so on, @wsada knows

When moroccans insult randomly we don't do it because we feel necessary like it, we just use the insult which we think is going to be the most hurtful on a random spree. We should also improve our behaviour.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Michael Myers and wsada
my apologies for the comment before then. R u a muslim?
My apologies also saar. Yes I’m a muzzie but as you can see I don’t think every muzzie is my bhai. Just the good ones but plenty of shitheads as you can tell.

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
Hate it when Muslim Arabs try to act superior, that's not what their religion teaches at all but ig they're all retards + they aren't superior they're literally brown the same colour as South Asians 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Michael Myers
Hate it when Muslim Arabs try to act superior, that's not what their religion teaches at all but ig they're all retards + they aren't superior they're literally brown the same colour as South Asians 💀
To be fair they were probably berbercucks and they’re not even actual Arabs. :ogre: But yeah, well said. Fuck guys like that. There’s a lot more where they came from, in other nationalities as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
I know but no problem he is a muslim so we forget eachother. I understand that non moroccans gets so offended with us because we treat eachother very harshly on a daily basis and for us is normal to insult eachother and so on, @wsada knows

When moroccans insult randomly we don't do it because we feel necessary like it, we just use the insult which we think is going to be the most hurtful on a random spree. We should also improve our behaviour.
Do you guys just talk shit to random people? I don’t think you do. Among friends, yeah bantering is normal but total strangers?

My apologies also saar. Yes I’m a muzzie but as you can see I don’t think every muzzie is my bhai. Just the good ones but plenty of shitheads as you can tell.
yeh lmao thats based thought u were pajeet like me, lucky u bhai. Most muzzies im freinds with are generally the nicest and warmest ppl anyone can meet idk abt muzzies in the netherlands or germany tho;)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am Arab and when I traveled to India everyone spoke to me in Indian, they thought I was from there. It's good to be deathnic sometimes, so they don't try to scam me.
wtf are you talking about, curries scam other curries all the time. We are just more subtle about it when doing it with other curries compared to non-curries, because curries already know that the other curry is trying to scam them, whereas as an innocent unassuming non-curry wont even know its happening to them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Michael Myers
I was talking to my friend, wearing my cultural clothes. There was a stoplight nearby and three motorbikes pull up, at the front there’s a deathnik moroccunt muzzie sandnigger who looks my way and mockingly says “India” in a stereotypical South Asian accent. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.
Moroccans aren't arab, They're amazigh. Some are arabized amazigh as in they speak arabic but North africa in it's entirety is not arab. The only arabs are from the gulf and a few "levantine" countries.

yeh lmao thats based thought u were pajeet like me, lucky u bhai. Most muzzies im freinds with are generally the nicest and warmest ppl anyone can meet idk abt muzzies in the netherlands or germany tho;)
Yeah they won’t say it in front of your face bhai, they’d say it online. BTW you mog me to death. :hnghn:

• +1
also just lol at morrocans trying to act like they're all that. Literally all arabs are average brown deathnics just like curries, except those from the levant that can pass as med.

• +1
Moroccans aren't arab, They're amazigh. Some are arabized amazigh as in they speak arabic but North africa in it's entirety is not arab. The only arabs are from the gulf and a few "levantine" countries.
Yeah I know, however I used “sandnigger” to denote they’re from MENA. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MilkMan87
also just lol at morrocans trying to act like they're all that. Literally all arabs are average brown deathnics just like curries, except those from the levant that can pass as med.
Yeah and these are the same niggas who say “all muzzies pls donate money saar, we must all boycott Israel saar 😭“, only using the muzzie card when it benefits them. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Yeah they won’t say it in front of your face bhai, they’d say it online. BTW you mog me to death. :hnghn:
yeah online or irl in terms of ethics and morales ofc its is the truth to an extent (plight of the pajeet) not everyone can control what their race does and comments does really dig deep and hurt. in turn my self esteem is pretty much shattered and whatever looks i had is wasted. (not that i had much going for me anyway)

• So Sad
Yeah and these are the same niggas who say “all muzzies pls donate money saar, we must all boycott Israel saar 😭“, only using the muzzie card when it benefits them. :hnghn:
thats why i laugh at niggas that talk about ummah bullshit lmao. No one is doing shit for curry muslims in india and kashmiri muslims, WHO HAVE BEEN SUFFERING UNDER DINDU OPPRESION FOR AS LONG AS PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN SUFFERING BY THE WAY.

• +1
Yeah I know, however I used “sandnigger” to denote they’re from MENA. :ogre:
Morrocans and that whole group of people in general are low iq barbaric thugs. And it's not "high T" they're just less advanced. My whole school is filled with morrocans and they're like a toxic plague rotting the school

• +1
Do you guys just talk shit to random people? I don’t think you do. Among friends, yeah bantering is normal but total strangers?
I don't talk shit to anyone unless they try to get into trouble but everyday i see people who are not friends calling eachother "zamel" (Fag) because of a small mistake and stuff like that, or saying stuff like "Skat chouf?" on an aggressive manner (What are you watching?). It's just people who had a bad day or whatever.

Just the other day i was walking on the street and crashed with a guy who got angry and told me "Look where you are walking" and i got angry too and i told him "Ser 9awed a sa7bi" which means something like "F off man". It's just normal to see everyday.

• So Sad
I’m not, im just attacking those who are acting like dickheads. :hnghn:
See it's working. Also let's refresh our ears from that shit Titanic song I present to you Beyblade theme song Hindi version

• JFL
It's just that on our society you can never look weak or feminine or someone who backs down. You need to always face people like a man and respond with your chest out because what you think is being polite we interpret it as being weak

You need to always act as a strong person and never show your weaknesses on public. Only people who show their weakness on public are beggars and old men because of obvious reasons.

Now this kind of behaviour will always bring problems because the other person will also not want to look weak in public so that's why we have so many fights but at the same time for us it's better to have a broken nose or whatever than to be humilliated in public.

• +1
yeah online or irl in terms of ethics and morales ofc its is the truth to an extent (plight of the pajeet) not everyone can control what their race does and comments does really dig deep and hurt. in turn my self esteem is pretty much shattered and whatever looks i had is wasted. (not that i had much going for me anyway)
Cope more, you already look quite good and women have expressed interest in you. It’s not that those comments hurt, they’re just eye-opening to me. Since you’re not a muzzie, I don’t think you can relate as much. :hnghn:

• Love it
thats why i laugh at niggas that talk about ummah bullshit lmao. No one is doing shit for curry muslims in india and kashmiri muslims, WHO HAVE BEEN SUFFERING UNDER DINDU OPPRESION FOR AS LONG AS PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN SUFFERING BY THE WAY.
Exactly, that’s another reason. They don’t care about South Asian muzzies even if they’re in the same boat. They've been oppressed even longer than them but no one cares, so why should I care?

Morrocans and that whole group of people in general are low iq barbaric thugs. And it's not "high T" they're just less advanced. My whole school is filled with morrocans and they're like a toxic plague rotting the school
Yeah, I don’t think they’re high t or anything, they’re just legit retarded and low iq. Even dindus commit lots of crime, jfl.. even the term “thug” originates from South Asia. :hnghn:

I don't talk shit to anyone unless they try to get into trouble but everyday i see people who are not friends calling eachother "zamel" (Fag) because of a small mistake and stuff like that, or saying stuff like "Skat chouf?" on an aggressive manner (What are you watching?). It's just people who had a bad day or whatever.

Just the other day i was walking on the street and crashed with a guy who got angry and told me "Look where you are walking" and i got angry too and i told him "Ser 9awed a sa7bi" which means something like "F off man". It's just normal to see everyday.
Haha yeah they act like that way here as well, usually as teencels. They don’t really represent the religion they claim to follow when their social conduct is like this. You’re in your right to react that way after someone else talks shit, btw. Don’t feel bad about that.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
See it's working. Also let's refresh our ears from that shit Titanic song I present to you Beyblade theme song Hindi version

It’s not working because I think the ummah is a meme, there’s no unity + racist bastards (towards south Asians).

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Cope more, you already look quite good and women have expressed interest in you. It’s not that those comments hurt, they’re just eye-opening to me. Since you’re not a muzzie, I don’t think you can relate as much. :hnghn:
exaclty tbh they were eye opening to me as well b4ore my mom started hating me for saying "dalit" and "pajeet" randomly and then laughing jfl

• +1
It's just that on our society you can never look weak or feminine or someone who backs down. You need to always face people like a man and respond with your chest out because what you think is being polite we interpret it as being weak

You need to always act as a strong person and never show your weaknesses on public. Only people who show their weakness on public are beggars and old men because of obvious reasons.

Now this kind of behaviour will always bring problems because the other person will also not want to look weak in public so that's why we have so many fights but at the same time for us it's better to have a broken nose or whatever than to be humilliated in public.
It’s pretty strange how cultural norms like these are more important to them than religious norms. It’s not what Islam teaches, being polite is a good trait and sunnah, so they are going against sunnah despite claiming to be Islam, and then label this sunnah as a “weakness”… weird right?

• +1
exaclty tbh they were eye opening to me as well b4ore my mom started hating me for saying "dalit" and "pajeet" randomly and then laughing jfl
Yeah bhai .. if bharatis weren’t so anti-islam I could’ve bhaimaxxed with them, because there’s strength in numbers. However due their hatred I cannot side with them either, leaving people like me on their own. :ogre:

• So Sad
Yeah bhai .. if bharatis weren’t so anti-islam I could’ve bhaimaxxed with them, because there’s strength in numbers. However due their hatred I cannot side with them either, leaving people like me on their own. :ogre:
lmao indians abroad like me and most ppl arent anti islam but are all for it tbh its only currland pajeets that are anti islam to cope. ofc we do joke about with eachtother lmao paki bhais joke with us abot dindu and didndus jokes about 9 11 n shit but the bharatis plight of hatred is just cope for their backward in evolution subhumanity

• +1
Haha yeah they act like that way here as well, usually as teencels. They don’t really represent the religion they claim to follow when their social conduct is like this. You’re in your right to react that way after someone else talks shit, btw. Don’t feel bad about that.
This is something i have been saying all my life.

People who see those crime rates and blame Islam about everything don't understand anything about us. Literally the only young people in Morocco who don’t rob at the first chance and have some sense of decency are the ones that are practicing and pray 5 times a days and so on. They are not perfect also but me and my brother have always been like that and everyone knows we are good kids who never start any bad business

I myself have feel tempted a lot of times to rob something because im thinking "Man i have been wageslaving so much and if i just took that purse it would be like 10 months of wageslaving hard" but the only reason i back down is because it's a sin in Islam and i can't bring myself to do it.

All the people who rob and steal and act gangster in general are rappers wannabe. And even them have lots of moments where they start praying for some weeks and behaving good and stop engaging in that stuff for some time. I also feel empathy for them because i have so many friends (Not close friends like you people but boys our age i know from my childhood and school and so on) and i know deep inside they aren't that bad of a people and i know their parents and so on

Its just that our economy is very bad and drugs is a source of income for so many people and there is lots of poverty so people get dragged one way or another, and that kind of behaviour is very toxic when it's glorified via media and entertainment and so on like it happens with blacks in america or latinos

• +1
lmao indians abroad like me and most ppl arent anti islam but are all for it tbh its only currland pajeets that are anti islam to cope. ofc we do joke about with eachtother lmao paki bhais joke with us abot dindu and didndus jokes about 9 11 n shit but the bharatis plight of hatred is just cope for their backward in evolution subhumanity
I agree, for the most part. I spoke to a guy from Bihar and another from Tamil Nadu on the train a few weeks ago. We had a nice little chat for like 10-20 minutes. :feelsautistic:

• +1
This is something i have been saying all my life.

People who see those crime rates and blame Islam about everything don't understand anything about us. Literally the only young people in Morocco who don’t rob at the first chance and have some sense of decency are the ones that are practicing and pray 5 times a days and so on. They are not perfect also but me and my brother have always been like that and everyone knows we are good kids who never start any bad business

I myself have feel tempted a lot of times to rob something because im thinking "Man i have been wageslaving so much and if i just took that purse it would be like 10 months of wageslaving hard" but the only reason i back down is because it's a sin in Islam and i can't bring myself to do it.

All the people who rob and steal and act gangster in general are rappers wannabe. And even them have lots of moments where they start praying for some weeks and behaving good and stop engaging in that stuff for some time. I also feel empathy for them because i have so many friends (Not close friends like you people but boys our age i know from my childhood and school and so on) and i know deep inside they aren't that bad of a people and i know their parents and so on

Its just that our economy is very bad and drugs is a source of income for so many people and there is lots of poverty so people get dragged one way or another, and that kind of behaviour is very toxic when it's glorified via media and entertainment and so on like it happens with blacks in america or latinos
I understand what you’re saying. The funny thing is that kafircels will blame Islam for this behavior even though Islam condemns this kind of behavior. Those who actually practice Islam are law-abiding citizens. This is the reason why I don’t even walk through red lights even if there’s no cars or bikes coming through. Islam teaches us we have to respect the laws of the country we live in, as long as they don’t go against Islam. A red light meaning stop doesn’t go against Islam, so these laws should be followed. Even if I see a kafircel walking a red light when I’m standing next to them first, I don’t walk until the light turns green. Even if I’m with my friends and they walk the red light. I also have abstained from unlawful practices because Islam tells us not to do these things. However people will judge us based on the people who aren’t even practicing their religious beliefs properly.

• +1
It’s pretty strange how cultural norms like these are more important to them than religious norms. It’s not what Islam teaches, being polite is a good trait and sunnah, so they are going against sunnah despite claiming to be Islam, and then label this sunnah as a “weakness”… weird right?
You see a lot of good on a daily basis and people giving money to a poor person and whatnot and especially good treatment to older people but at the same time there is the mix with poverty and gangster wannabe lifestyle and drugs and you can never know what to expect from a person. And of course we humans are wired to remember more one bad act than a 100 good acts from the same person, and that generates a trauma on people that makes them be always on the defensive and don't want to suffer humilliation or defeat especially in public.

• +1
You see a lot of good on a daily basis and people giving money to a poor person and whatnot and especially good treatment to older people but at the same time there is the mix with poverty and gangster wannabe lifestyle and drugs and you can never know what to expect from a person. And of course we humans are wired to remember more one bad act than a 100 good acts from the same person, and that generates a trauma on people that makes them be always on the defensive and don't want to suffer humilliation or defeat especially in public.
Yes, it seems good treatment of the elderly is a trait that we have everywhere in the Islamic world. And that’s a good point, I’ve met plenty of nice muzzies but the bad ones stand out. :hnghn:

• +1
Yes, it seems good treatment of the elderly is a trait that we have everywhere in the Islamic world. And that’s a good point, I’ve met plenty of nice muzzies but the bad ones stand out. :hnghn:
This is another subject which i have been thinking a lot about

The reason for this is it's because in our religion and culture in general (I mean all muslims) we have very high standards and requirements of morality and behaviour that is legislated in our religion that cover all aspects (Independently of whether non muslims consider it moral or immoral, that is beyond the point), and everyone in the society and would dare to say the world knows the basic rules of the religion so when we do something haram it stands out way more than when a non muslim does it, especially because also we have a reputation of being religious

When you learn the laws of other countries and other religions you realize that their adherents are way more hypocrite than us, but the thing is that their non orthodoxy has been so normalized and their laws are not even known for them let alone foreigners so you would never realize it unless you actually studied them. It's the reason why they almost don't care when you insult their country or religion or whatever, because they don't have any sense of pledge with it while in our culture if you insulted Islam in front of a drunk moroccan or nigerian or indonesian he would punch you in the face even though he is a sinner.

That's why also we are also so judgemental with small things against eachother, like for example if we see a religious person doing something haram we remember it all our life but if we see someone who is not that religious doing it we don't care that much. And it's really a matter of having knowledge about what we believe in, which is a blessing in and by itself because it helps preserve our culture way better than others but at the same time we use it for bad things.

• +1
This is another subject which i have been thinking a lot about

The reason for this is it's because in our religion and culture in general (I mean all muslims) we have very high standards and requirements of morality and behaviour that is legislated in our religion that cover all aspects (Independently of whether non muslims consider it moral or immoral, that is beyond the point), and everyone in the society and would dare to say the world knows the basic rules of the religion so when we do something haram it stands out way more than when a non muslim does it, especially because also we have a reputation of being religious

When you learn the laws of other countries and other religions you realize that their adherents are way more hypocrite than us, but the thing is that their non orthodoxy has been so normalized and their laws are not even known for them let alone foreigners so you would never realize it unless you actually studied them. It's the reason why they almost don't care when you insult their country or religion or whatever, because they don't have any sense of pledge with it while in our culture if you insulted Islam in front of a drunk moroccan or nigerian or indonesian he would punch you in the face even though he is a sinner.

That's why also we are also so judgemental with small things against eachother, like for example if we see a religious person doing something haram we remember it all our life but if we see someone who is not that religious doing it we don't care that much. And it's really a matter of having knowledge about what we believe in, which is a blessing in and by itself because it helps preserve our culture way better than others but at the same time we use it for bad things.
I am actually totally forgiving of people who are not Islamic because they don’t know any better. I’m strict towards muzzies because they know better and yet they delve into degeneracy and whatnot. That’s why. Like you say, kafircels don’t have any sense of true loyalty to their religion because they are less attached to it than we are.

• +1
It’s not working because I think the ummah is a meme, there’s no unity + racist bastards (towards south Asians).
I don't know what ummah means I just..... Okay just searched it. Says nation of Islam something. Bhai I think you misunderstood me I meant that Palestinians are innocent and are getting bombed. They would have my sympathy even if they were any race, religion,etc. You said you are attacking the one's who are bad not so it worked imo. Also more refreshing .
See your seperating.

• JFL
I don't know what ummah means I just..... Okay just searched it. Says nation of Islam something. Bhai I think you misunderstood me I meant that Palestinians are innocent and are getting bombed. They would have my sympathy even if they were any race, religion,etc. You said you are attacking the one's who are bad not so it worked imo. Also more refreshing .

See your seperating.

I’m not saying if they deserve it or don’t deserve it, I’m saying I won’t be supporting which side they support. :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac