Some random muzzie deathnik called me Indian in a mocking accent

I’m not saying if they deserve it or don’t deserve it, I’m saying I won’t be supporting which side they support. :Comfy:
Bhai keep differences aside for now for greater good. Also you started seperating.

Moroccans in Morocco like south Asians and are ten times more polite and civilized than riffian niggers in the Netherlands.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Moroccans in Morocco like south Asians and are ten times more polite and civilized than riffian niggers in the Netherlands.
Based real Moroccans like @MaghrebGator.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and yandex99
Based. Maybe I’ll go to a free Palestine protest with you. :ogre:
I am not proud of most of the Arabs, I wish I was from a based predominantly muslim nationality like the Bosnians and chechens

• +1
I am not proud of most of the Arabs, I wish I was from a based predominantly muslim nationality like the Bosnians and chechens
Some Russian rape-baby (chechenfaggot) was racist towards me too. Bosnians are good though, we have a cordial relationship with them because we helped them in the war.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Some Russian rape-baby (chechenfaggot) was racist towards me too. Bosnians are good though, we have a cordial relationship with them because we helped them in the war.
The Bosnians earned their survival fcking chads

• +1
Yes,many Pakistanis go to Morocco to find brides without any issues.moroccans are polite and friendly,I have Arab Moroccan in laws from Morocco and they're also more educated and are totally different from those backward riffian niggers in Holland.berbers are shitty in general.

JFL i have one of the strongest riffian descendance that there is. One of my ancestors was a riffian leader from like the most known riffian tribe

I know you saw me on pictures and i look ethnic but like half of my family look from norway or russia with blue eyes and blonde hair

• JFL
Sorry to hear that you faced racism. I just don't understand how you are still a Muslim if your fellow Muslim brothers hates you so much.. I heard terrifying stories where Pakistanis doing insane shit when someone insulted Muslims or Islam as a whole while their "arab brothers" despise Pakistanis..

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes,many Pakistanis go to Morocco to find brides without any issues.moroccans are polite and friendly,I have Arab Moroccan in laws from Morocco and they're also more educated and are totally different from those backward riffian niggers in Holland.berbers are shitty in general.
I have never heard of this, I don’t support racemixing so I hope you’re wrong. :feelswhat:

Yeah native ethnics are always better.

JFL i have one of the strongest riffian descendance that there is. One of my ancestors was a riffian leader from like the most known riffian tribe

I know you saw me on pictures and i look ethnic but like half of my family look from norway or russia with blue eyes and blonde hair
I meant to say real Moroccan as in you’re actually a native Moroccan, not some westernized one.

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Sorry to hear that you faced racism. I just don't understand how you are still a Muslim if your fellow Muslim brothers hates you so much.. I heard terrifying stories where Pakistanis went insane when someone insulted Muslims or Islam as a whole while their "arab brothers" despise Pakistanis..
Thank you bhai, I appreciate that. Yes, unfortunately Pakistanis have fallen for the one ummah meme en masse; they’ve not encountered their true faces yet. They don’t show this face unless they’re online usually. But yeah, I dislike muzzies, I’m probably a bigger muzzie hater than islamophobes. Problem with islamophobes is they hate Islam rather than muzzies, whereas I hate muzzies rather than Islam.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Thank you bhai, I appreciate that. Yes, unfortunately Pakistanis have fallen for the one ummah meme en masse; they’ve not encountered their true faces yet. They don’t show this face unless they’re online usually. But yeah, I dislike muzzies, I’m probably a bigger muzzie hater than islamophobes. Problem with islamophobes is they hate Islam rather than muzzies, whereas I hate muzzies rather than Islam.
I'm probably an Islamophobe in some ways. I personally find a lot of things about Islam degen. But yeah, a lot of Muslims are pretty terrible people cucked, cold-hearted, inbred low IQ shitheads

I'm probably an Islamophobe in some ways. I personally find a lot of things about Islam degen. But yeah, a lot of Muslims are pretty terrible people cucked, cold-hearted, inbred low IQ shitheads
I agree with you, they are absolutely cold-hearted. The meanest women were muzzies.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Average Arab looks just as shitskin as a curry lol Ik a Yemeni who I mistook for Bengali when I first met him

Last edited:
I have never heard of this, I don’t support racemixing so I hope you’re wrong. :feelswhat:

Yeah native ethnics are always better.
Arabs and desis are literally same pheno blud

Last edited:
Gulf Arabs and South Asians can look similar but not all Arabs.
The only Arabs are gulf Arabs and their emigrant descendants to north Africa and levantine bedouins.iraqis are also gulf Arabs.

Levantines also look like Kashmiris and some punjabis.

Kifesh met die man JFL
Dat is wel een rare gozer! In de eerste instantie dacht ik… “Wauw.. waarschijnlijk was me kerel michael myers aangevallen door een tiener met een fatbike een gucci pet”…. Maar ik was onjuist…. Het was een volwassen man! Onverschrikkelijk!

• JFL
Kifesh met die man JFL
Dat is wel een rare gozer! In de eerste instantie dacht ik… “Wauw.. waarschijnlijk was me kerel michael myers aangevallen door een tiener met een fatbike een gucci pet”…. Maar ik was onjuist…. Het was een volwassen man! Onverschrikkelijk!
Hahaha nee was een volwassen man met een motor. Hij was nog lelijk ook. :hnghn: (mogt mij nog steeds :feelswah:).