Some random muzzie deathnik called me Indian in a mocking accent

Yeah. so your dumb argument “why would an Arab say that hurr durr” was exceptionally stupid; no?
its retarded to assume someone who insulted the prophet is Arab at first glance because 95% of Arabs are Muslim,

Not saying it’s impossible,

I’m aware that ex Muslims and Christian’s exist

Idk abt that bro,

Arabs are pretty racist towards south Asians ngl
Yk if jews had their way @Michael Myers and @Jason Voorhees would be in death camps rn, also they dont deal with indians as much but are also racist towards them

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
You’re so afraid to admit what you are, that means you gotta be a Zoomali niggercel then. :lul:
I'm not afraid but I'm not saying it publically. Pm me if you wanna know that bad

No i'm not african.

its retarded to assume someone who insulted the prophet is Arab at first glance because 95% of Arabs are Muslim,

Not saying it’s impossible,

I’m aware that ex Muslims and Christian’s exist
You are retarded for reasons I already explained. :hnghn:

I'm not afraid but I'm not saying it publically. Pm me if you wanna know that bad

No i'm not african.
I don’t care what kind of whore mom you got, but the fact you’re hiding speaks volume.

Yk if jews had their way @Michael Myers and @Jason Voorhees would be in death camps rn, also they dont deal with indians as much but are also racist towards them
Cope. Jews only hate their cousins, they tolerate everyone else as long as they’re pro-Israel.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sergeant and sub5c3l
We lindu and muzzie jeets need to unite now!

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cope. Jews only hate their cousins, they tolerate everyone else as long as they’re pro-Israel.
Ur implying they wouldnt tolerate pro Israel Arabs ?? Are u retarded

I don’t care what kind of whore mom you got, but the fact you’re hiding speaks volume.
I'm either kurdish iranian or turkish I'm not saying which. Also found out recently i'm part european

anyway you're embarrasing. I would say get a life but it's too late for you.

There's no way for you to win this argument as you're an olcel incel poorcel kafircel, son to a whore mother who wears a hijab but takes it off when i fuck her at night.

Ur implying they wouldnt tolerate pro Israel Arabs ?? Are u retarded
You’re retarded, because you tried saying “hurr durr Arabs wouldn’t hate the prophet”? Like are you that stupid you thought the first Islamophobes were Germans? :hnghn:

You fell for the one ummah meme. You’re still simping for Palestine. :hnghn:
I said ex Muslim.Idc them being muslims. I just don't like innocent's being massacred tbh. And israel is doing that. Every race has good and bad. I am not simping tbh.

Last edited:
I'm either kurdish iranian or turkish I'm not saying which. Also found out recently i'm part european

anyway you're embarrasing. I would say get a life but it's too late for you.

There's no way for you to win this argument as you're an olcel incel poorcel kafircel, son to a whore mother who wears a hijab but takes it off when i fuck her at night.
You are such an abused dog you don’t even know what to identify as. I guess that’s what happens when you got a whore for a mother and a cuck for a father.

You’re retarded, because you tried saying “hurr durr Arabs wouldn’t hate the prophet”? Like are you that stupid you thought the first Islamophobes were Germans? :hnghn:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Okay whatever you say Saar

I said ex Muslim.Idc them being muslims. I just don't like innocent's being massacred tbh. And israel is doing that. Every race has good,bad.
No bhai, all Jews good. :feelsautistic:

You are such an abused dog you don’t even know what to identify as. I guess that’s what happens when you got a whore for a mother and a cuck for a father.
Your paki logic didn't understand. I know what I am but I gave you three ethnicities of which i am one, not that I might be turkish iranian or kurdish. Now accept the lifemog and move on curry boy

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Your paki logic didn't understand. I know what I am but I gave you three ethnicities of which i am one, not that I might be turkish iranian or kurdish. Now accept the lifemog and move on curry boy
Whore mother problems. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No bhai, all Jews good. :feelsautistic:
I hope you are just misguided in anger and saying wrong things such as this. soon you may become better human. here take
Screenshot 2024 0625 233406
Gandyblessings. May you heal and come on correct path amen.

• JFL
Reactions: salar and Michael Myers
I hope you are just misguided in anger and soon you become better human. here takeView attachment 2999127 Gandyblessings. May you heal and come on correct path amen.
Not misguided, muzzies are trash. Especially to south Asians. Fuck ‘em.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and looksmac
Not misguided, muzzies are trash. Especially to south Asians. Fuck ‘em.
I mean as I said good and bad is everywhere. Maybe you are hyper focusing bad differece in perspective I guess. Again blessing from me

Asian Muslims are Nice Indonesian and Malaysian :Comfy:. You should befriend them.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain and Michael Myers
I mean as I said good and bad is everywhere. Maybe you are hyper focusing bad differece in perspective I guess. Again blessing from me
You won’t change my mind. :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Asian Muslims are Nice Indonesian and Malaysian :Comfy:. You should befriend them.
For real, they’re among the nicest ones. The only one I can’t complain about. :feelsautistic:

• Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain
Nope not sarcasm. It’s mostly western ones though.
Starting to sound like a glowie bhai ngl..

@MaghrebGator @emeraldglass was he always like this :feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers

You aren’t a South Asian muzzie so you won’t know about it, but yeah we are on the receiving end of racism from all muzzie groups except for Indonesians / Malays, so they’re all based.

For real, they’re among the nicest ones. The only one I can’t complain about. :feelsautistic:
Why you 🤨ing this, @NumbThePain? Islamic indonesians aren’t racist to south Asians. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
I was talking to my friend, wearing my cultural clothes. There was a stoplight nearby and three motorbikes pull up, at the front there’s a deathnik moroccunt muzzie sandnigger who looks my way and mockingly says “India” in a stereotypical South Asian accent. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.
just call him a filthy cousin marriged bomber

• JFL
Why you 🤨ing this, @NumbThePain? Islamic indonesians aren’t racist to south Asians. :feelsautistic:
Screw you deathnik, not anymore. Nahh just kidding bhai :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I love you and your country :heart:

• JFL
They don’t really marry their cousins bhai. :hnghn:
lmao filthy paki, they r no different to pajeets with the only difference being muh islam/ they have to cope by trying seperating themselves:feelswhy::feelswhy: from their own genetic pool by buh bhai im paki

Screw you deathnik, not anymore. Nahh just kidding bhai :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I love you and your country :heart:
Bhai you have to revert to Islam first. :ogre: And thanks bhai I love you too. ❤️

• Love it
I was talking to my friend, wearing my cultural clothes. There was a stoplight nearby and three motorbikes pull up, at the front there’s a deathnik moroccunt muzzie sandnigger who looks my way and mockingly says “India” in a stereotypical South Asian accent. I just keep staring at the guy with a poker-face and his volume and confidence lowers, and he goes quiet, I kept staring with the same poker-face until the prick rode off.
Je had "minder minder" moeten schreeuwen

• JFL
lmao filthy paki, they r no different to pajeets with the only difference being muh islam/ they have to cope by trying seperating themselves:feelswhy::feelswhy: from their own genetic pool by buh bhai im paki
Pajeet cope. You’re a disgusting dindu, I’ve seen your shitskin self in full glory. They wouldn’t think were bhais, nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
View attachment 2999041so you used your conqueror's haki.View attachment 2999039 I expect nothing less from my gangster mafia boss. Mine is stronger than u though. Are you pro Israel tho? Like pro bombing? That's bad tbh. I am anti israel.
Him being gangster is not true irl and a forum meme ofcourse. For any grey reading
You won’t change my mind. :feelswhat:
There was a time in Beyblade were Kai become evil because black dranzer. But Blade breaker'e defeat him and bring him to being better human. Our situation is slightly(0.5 percent) similar.That I am making you better human being.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nope, have gotten it from morrocunts, turkroaches, chechenfags, iraqturds, etc.
thats because people generally look down on south asians. muslim iranians actually have good relations with paki/kashmiri muslims..

• +1
When your race's SMV is so low you get made fun of by other shitskins.

thats because people generally look down on south asians. muslim iranians actually have good relations with paki/kashmiri muslims..
Yes, Iranians are cool (except for that shitskin kafircel who kept crying).

Nah he is a good man, i understand what he says about us moroccans we are savages by nature with a High T pirate past, it just hurts to see muslims speaking ill of palestinians when they are our only source of honor and dignity nowadays

But yeah, the bhai is a good person don't take it personally.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel