Some redpill knowledge isn't false to be honest

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I am aware that looks are 80% of the equation you need to meet a minimum threshold of attractivness to be able to attract a girl sexually (decent face 4.5 psl and up/decent height 5'10 and up/decent body) but hear me out once you tick the looks boxes attitude and communication skills are crucial. Example there was this thot who friendzoned me (this happened years ago) i became passive agressive with her, stopped giving her any kind of sexual attention, started calling her bro, started talking about other girls with her and put on some muscle at the time and improved my grooming tremendously. Guess what ? The bitch started asking me what i like in bed, whether i like dominating her or being dominated by her and told me i got better looking. So my conclusion is this:making it with thots is 80% looksmaxing :blackpill:and 20% agressive male behaviour :redpill: inbefore faggots say tales from the basement i have screenshots but i won't post them.

I am aware that looks are 80% of the equation you need to meet a minimum threshold of attractivness to be able to attract a girl sexually (decent face 4.5 psl and up/decent height 5'10 and up/decent body) but hear me out once you tick the looks boxes attitude and communication skills are crucial. Example there was this thot who friendzoned me (this happened years ago) i became passive agressive with her, stopped giving her any kind of sexual attention, started calling her bro, started talking about other girls with her and put on some muscle at the time and improved my grooming tremendously. Guess what ? The bitch started asking me what i like in bed, whether i like dominating her or being dominated by her and told me i got better looking. So my conclusion is this:making it with thots is 80% looksmaxing :blackpill:and 20% agressive male behaviour :redpill: inbefore faggots say tales from the basement i have screenshots but i won't post them.

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
read

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Wouldn't have gone this attention if you weren't decent looking to Begin with.
Wide ipd slayer.

• JFL
Wouldn't have gone this attention if you weren't decent looking to Begin with.
Wide ipd slayer.
Dude i am not a slayer at all i am like 4.75 psl max

dark triad theory is pretty much the only redpill i agree with

• +1
i have screenshots but i won't post them.
So why even mention you have them, if you're not gonna prove anyways? I agree though, it's not 100% looks, you must know what to say, too.

So why even mention you have them, if you're not gonna prove anyways? I agree though, it's not 100% looks, you must know what to say, too.
I'd post them but i dowanna doxx

readn't but suck my 💊

Attachments

• 1573419819001.png
    1573419819001.png
    740 bytes · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Red pill is a variation of the bluepill

• +1