some slayers give off such loserly vibes

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
i remember reading this post on lookism like "I've fucked every fat girl in south london" or something. imagine hearing that like a brag ... could you reply with anything else but "...why?"

there are people working shit dead end jobs and unemployed who go out like it's their real job to fuck ugly girls, literally in the hundreds

having no aspirations but to fuck random ugly girls!!! i'm literally incel and wouldn't walk one hour to fuck a sub5. it's worse when they're not chads because you know the effort is so much more.

i can say as a blackpilled trucel genetic abomination that some so called "slayers" badly need to get lives. maybe it's high t but it's more likely the social programming that drives the famously low standards of stupid low class people

if some chad is going home from the club every night with a nice looking girl i could respect that though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Prince88
I’m workin on dyin
708BE3A5 15B5 4361 8A63 D068138A3835

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 5815 and ChiraqJihad
Who was that?
The only guy bragging about fucking abominations was Londonville and he was an incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
Who was that?
The only guy bragging about fucking abominations was Londonville and he was an incel
it's not some londonville thing with the girls he'd get it's some normie looking dude thing with hundreds of barely passable girls they meet in dive bars and shitty clubs. jesus how does that not get boring or tiresome?? that's work, that's a grind. like they're barely attracted to them.

Last edited:
Yea i have seen these zero awareness ppl who think their shit but work shitty jobs, fk ugly foid or think their shit cuz got arrangemarriaged