some untold stories about chad-19

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
well, if you have been paying attention to this situation and checking the news, you will discover some contradictions the media have done since this situation stared.

first lets start with the Jordan driver Haynes

fast, the new york times released the names of the 100,000 deaths for covid, some high iq and with tone of free time saw that the number six in that list didnt die from chad -19, actually was a homicide.

imagine if with the number 6 in the list this happend, how are we sure the other cases are real deaths from chad-19
in this thread you can even see how the media contraditcs themselves lol

to give you another idea about how the media manipulates

go to minute 7:30 and you will see a guy trying to talk shit to those who are wearing a mask
but then in minute 9:10 he got exposed with half of his team not wearing a mask

in minute 10:00 you can see how maniulated the media is JFL

luc montagnier is one of the most important virologist ever, just to give you an idea how good he is, he discovered the HIV-1
and this what he has to say about chad-19

for frenchcels

what he said its that him and his team agree in the fact that chad 19 was manipulated in a Wuhan laboratory.

even the ex boss of the sia agree with this.

so, if this shit was created, what was the reason for?
well, i wouldnt be surprise if this shit was to control the population.

this videos is brutal, its from 2010 and this guy is somehow predicting evrything that is happening right now
go to minute 0: 50 when he said "china will catch a cold"
brutaall

@Deliciadecu @Kingkellz @disillusioned @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6467 and 4 others
have fun on FBI watchlist

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: improover, Patrick Baitman, rydofx and 4 others
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Jfl even the elites aren't this insane. They aren't even guaranteed to be immune themselves. And before anybody suggests they secretly have a vaccine...that shit might not even work. This was probably just a lab accident.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: improover, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Jfl even the elites aren't this insane. They aren't even guaranteed to be immune themselves. And before anybody suggests they secretly have a vaccine...that shit might not even work. This was probably just a lab accident.
JFL this wasn't a "lab accident".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and the next o'pry
well, if you have been paying attention to this situation and checking the news, you will discover some contradictions the media have done since this situation stared.

first lets start with the Jordan driver Haynes

fast, the new york times released the names of the 100,000 deaths for covid, some high iq and with tone of free time saw that the number six in that list didnt die from chad -19, actually was a homicide.

imagine if with the number 6 in the list this happend, how are we sure the other cases are real deaths from chad-19
in this thread you can even see how the media contraditcs themselves lol

to give you another idea about how the media manipulates

go to minute 7:30 and you will see a guy trying to talk shit to those who are wearing a mask
but then in minute 9:10 he got exposed with half of his team not wearing a mask

in minute 10:00 you can see how maniulated the media is JFL

luc montagnier is one of the most important virologist ever, just to give you an idea how good he is, he discovered the HIV-1
and this what he has to say about chad-19

for frenchcels

what he said its that him and his team agree in the fact that chad 19 was manipulated in a Wuhan laboratory.

even the ex boss of the sia agree with this.

this videos is brutal, its from 2010 and this guy is somehow predicting evrything that is happening right now
go to minute 0: 50 when he said "china will catch a cold"
brutaall

@Deliciadecu @Kingkellz @disillusioned @eduardkoopman

Maybe legit. Or not. I dunno.

The thing is, it's far beyond our control or reach, so near zero personal influence. Even when you do know.

My main opinion about Chad-19 remains.
Anyone with good health, genes, immune system, should have a pretty easy time if he/she catches Chad-19. Body should be capable to fight Chad-19.
That's why I never feared it much personally, because I believe to have great health and immune system. I could be wrong, but in that case it would be cool that my lesser genes get erased from the pool.

I also believe anyone should think like that if they are realistic. So that's why I never dealt much panic.
I didn't change my life during Corona, but the world around me and people did. I did as normal, minus the hand shaking then.

That being said.
I'm probably more comfortable with death and the concept of death then most general people.
Because:
1. I almost died once at around 5 years old from drowning. I recall it vividly, and thought I was gonna die for sure. So I know from experience what it feels like to know it (life) has ended. And I carry that with me.
2. I contemplated/meditated hours in my Buddhist years on the subjects of: death, decay, annihilation, etc.. in meditations I imagined slowly my death probably over 100 times already. So familiarity with the concept.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Chadlitecel and the next o'pry
OP has Coronavirus body count in metres iq

Thought you were higher iq than this. The same people who told us to stay 6 feet apart also told everyone to go out and protest it’s rigged man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
More conspiracy theory

JFL @ listening to Montagnier, this old fuck is either senile or always was retarded (HIV wasn't discovered by him specifically, it was his team, we can't know his level of involvement). This guy believes in fucking water memory, you know, homeopathy jfl :lul:

He also said there was strands of HIV in covid19, yeah, k, what's funny is that you can take a sequence of 3 fucking nucleotide and find it in HIV, Ebola, the flu, every fucking thing really, but that doesn't mean all of them were man-made, it's just that you have to account for a minimul length of sequence before claiming anything.

Covid19 is a suspicious case for sure, but if you believe in these kinds of conspiracy theory you need to have Lefort 3 for your fucking brain :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
I was just watching this:

COVID = BIG BULL SHIT

I wouldn't be surprised if it was man-made. But not for population control but instead to increase governmental power around the world. States everywhere now are more trusted by the population than they were before this shit. It also gave politicians control over how much they can spend, the laws that they can pass with ease because it's a pandemic time... + all the big hospitals and pharma getting a shit ton of money from this shit.

Once again, I hope every single politician in the world gets burned alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Nosecel and the next o'pry
Only retards think this wasn't a planned attack to further control the population before the elites final plan. Order from chaos is their moto

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Caging at you thinking the elites need to fake a disease to fuck with our lives :lul:
They litterally have every single piece of info and more about you thanks to amazon, google and facebook :lul:
They can toy with how the world turns based on those stats and that'll be 100 times more effective, what's their point in destroying their own economies in which they thrive ?

what's their point in destroying their own economies in which they thrive ?
fucking caging at this normie take on this :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: .
First of all the deaths of thousands of old farts are literally saving europe, second of all infectious diseases generally lead to more government control.
Disease control is one of the most common excuses for increasing government power.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back