chad already if good body, fashion, chain and earring maxxed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, chigoha, oldcelloser and 3 others
mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, goshak, Deleted member and 9 others
You will never be a chad but you fit medium ugly. Which is probably better for getting girls
Fuckkk. Can I achieve chadlite with looksmaxing, and which ones?

Don’t know. Not a future teller.

Just start your journey with the best improvement you can think of. In your case i think that’s stylemaxxin. You look like a random guy who doesn’t give a shit how he looks.

Ppl probably told you to get rhino but I think that would make your nose too short if you turned it upwards. So stick with stylemaxxing and then go from there. It’s the easiest one as well

Don’t know. Not a future teller.

Just start your journey with the best improvement you can think of. In your case i think that’s stylemaxxin. You look like a random guy who doesn’t give a shit how he looks.

Ppl probably told you to get rhino but I think that would make your nose too short if you turned it upwards. So stick with stylemaxxing and then go from there. It’s the easiest one as well
No one has told to get rhino because my nose is at least somewhat normal, but I think sharpening the tip and fixing tiny bump from the side would ascend me by .25-.5 psl.
Also what do you mean I don’t give a shit about my looks?

No one has told to get rhino because my nose is at least somewhat normal, but I think sharpening the tip and fixing tiny bump from the side would ascend me by .25-.5 psl.
Also what do you mean I don’t give a shit about my looks?
You look like a serveradmin

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
What should I do to not. Do you mean I have a generic or ugly face?
i think it’s mostly your haircut giving you this I don’t take care of mySelf vibe

i think it’s mostly your haircut giving you this I don’t take of mySelf vibe
Oh…
What face shape do I have because there are tons of websites that tell you the right haircut for your face shape

• +1
Just eboy maxx you got the pehno for that. 7 smv-> 10 smv for jbs

Don’t know who that is but he mogs me because of chin
I wouldn’t consider him chad either so you have a comparison. You defenitly ain’t bad looking. But for me chad means no matter who stands besides you you don’t have to bother.

Just eboy maxx you got the pehno for that. 7 smv-> 10 smv for jbs
I would but my biggest hatred in life is being a tik tok fag. I’m praying that I age with masculinity and don’t age out by the time I’m 25

I wouldn’t consider him chad either so you have a comparison. You defenitly ain’t bad looking. But for me chad means no matter who stands besides you you don’t have to bother.
How rare is true chad? 1/10 people? 1 in 25 people?
Am I gl enough to have a gf

• +1
How rare is chad? 1/10 people? 1 in 25 people?
Am I gl enough to have a gf
Yeah as I said. You fit medium ugly. Medium ugly does best for relationships.
Better than chad.

Dunno how rare chad is. But defenitily much less than 25

• JFL
I would but my biggest hatred in life is being a tik tok fag. I’m praying that I age with masculinity and don’t age out by the time I’m 25
You already look 10 x masculine than average zoomer anyhintg more and you become :ogre:.Most zoomers are already fag tiktok soyboys

• +1
Yeah as I said. You fit medium ugly. Medium ugly does best for relationships.
Better than chad.

Dunno how rare chad is. But defenitily much less than 25
Damn still sucks not to be truly handsome though. Is there time to ascend to that level since I’m 17 or is that cope at this point

Also is this chad?

Your Chad counterpart.
B6335E77 F090 4CDF 8697 A94ED7E20EEF
DE3B37C4 6FF0 46DC 9FED 4343A698951D

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii, Lygodactylus, oldcelloser and 3 others
Damn still sucks not to be truly handsome though. Is there time to ascend to that level since I’m 17 or is that cope at this point

Also is this chad?
View attachment 1631577
That’s chadlite or chad yeah

I became really good looking at 19. I also know someone who was ugly and bloomed up to be a high fashion model at 19. so yeah defenitly it’s possible.

But as I said you look good enough. Maybe you can reach chad who knows.

You will never be a chad but you fit medium ugly. Which is probably better for getting girls
wow ur such a cuck that u flagrantly lie to him

• +1
Reactions: socrates^ and oldcelloser
Brutal but thank you. I can’t ever quite achieve that, but what are the realistic surgeries required to get closer to that look.
Was just morphing you for fun tbh, but you have hemifacial microsomia. So you need bimax. Some niggas will say your jaw is “forward grown” or “wide” but have yet to realize bimax isn’t just for advancement. You have an actual clinical deformity that’s quite severe

Was just morphing you for fun tbh, but you have hemifacial microsomia. So you need bimax. Some niggas will say your jaw is “forward grown” or “wide” but have yet to realize bimax isn’t just for advancement. You have an actual clinical deformity that’s quite severe
Can you go into further depth of what that means? In laymen’s terms

This is what came up, mine doesn’t seem to be nearly that severe

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and oldcelloser
Can you go into further depth of what that means? In laymen’s terms

This is what came up, mine doesn’t seem to be nearly that severe
View attachment 1631590
Seems like a combination of Short Face Syndrome and Hemifacial Microsomia. I can’t truly analyze you without X-rays. But based off soft tissue, severe crookedness of lower jaw and too clockwise rotated occlusal plane. If you get bimax, your lips would look more normal and have it look closer to that morph, as well as a taller, symmetric jaw. It’s hard for me to explain to you without you having prior knowledge. So just google any terms you find unusual.

Seems like a combination of Short Face Syndrome and Hemifacial Microsomia. I can’t truly analyze you without X-rays. But based off soft tissue, severe crookedness of lower jaw and too clockwise rotated occlusal plane. If you get bimax, your lips would look more normal and have it look closer to that morph, as well as a taller, symmetric jaw. It’s hard for me to explain to you without you having prior knowledge. So just google any terms you find unusual.
Isn’t bimax only for extremely severe cases like the dude I posted. Would they actually perform binax on me if I asked.
Also has anyone on the site actually gotten bimax?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 18361
Isn’t bimax only for extremely severe cases like the dude I posted.
You’re trying to look good. This is how you do it.
Would they actually perform binax on me if I asked.
Go ahead and schedule a consult with literally any maxillofacial surgeon. Your case is in their textbooks.
Also has anyone on the site actually gotten bimax?
Yes, I’ve had a type of Bimax, upper jaw advancement and with something called IMDO, a distraction type of surgery that enlarges your lower jaw over a span of 2 weeks. Some others have but, often than not, the people doing stuff aren’t active on this website for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15089
Last questions. Do you think I’m actually a good candidate for a taller lower third/would it ascend me a lot? How what I talk to my surgeon about leg thing my lower third and would it actually work on me

Last questions. Do you think I’m actually a good candidate for a taller lower third/would it ascend me a lot? How what I talk to my surgeon about leg thing my lower third and would it actually work on me
It’s a clinical deformity and will obviously improve you a lot.

I don’t know which surgeon you’re going with. I don’t know how they think. But your case is primarily to fix it, rather than make better.

I might be sounding harsh, but it’s the only way to word it. You’re quite good looking. Good eyes and good potential. Having a diamond shaped radix is pretty rare, actually I haven’t seen it ever in public. It’s really aesthetic

• JFL
Don’t get rhinoplasty, your nose is masculine but not massive. It will feminise you too much.

bro u look good, be confident about your looks and you will slay

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and one job away
Ur nose is quite similar to mine.
Short and with these weird skin on its side which descends me hard.

Get a better hairstyle like those tiktok boys and get a taller chin and taller lower third.
Ur lips are weird too.
I think @tesseract is right about what u need.
But get x ray of ur face first to determine what u need.

U look very similar as me but u have a smaller forehead and shorter midface.
The only falios i have:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: big forhead,short nose and shortear than ideal midface and shorter than ideal ramus:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

what is "medium ugly"?
I think that ur above average, despite having a shitty quality picture.
Would you say Im in the top 20%

Last edited:
You are chadlite with longer hair

• +1
Chad tier also means top tier harmony, and it's near impossible to reach that with surgeries, be happy with HTN - Chadlite range

• +1
chad already if good body, fashion, chain and earring maxxed
he can be Chadlite if he maximizes body; he has a feminine face, and Chad must be at least somewhat masc in the face

btw what are you Ukrainian or Brazilian? :unsure:

he can be Chadlite if he maximizes body; he has a feminine face, and Chad must be at least somewhat masc in the face

btw what are you Ukrainian or Brazilian? :unsure:
What is feminine about my face?

ofc:feelskek: they are just trolling you; leave this site srs; it recently gives intentional bad advice
Yeah; do you think I could ascend with jaw surgery though or chin wing?

• +1
Chad tier also means top tier harmony, and it's near impossible to reach that with surgeries, be happy with HTN - Chadlite range
What am I missing for top tier harmony? Just curious

What is feminine about my face?
just more feminine vs masculine in the balance but you are good enough and not feminine like a tiktok teenager or kpop band member :feelskek:
i retract some of what ive said and think you're chadlite, based on the 2nd pic
in fact yr 2nd pic mogs that "elardi" guy or whatever his name is...you're younger, he has negative canthal tilt, boring brown eyes, etc
you should only softmaxx (rozacea/redness, eyebrows) and if you prefer a rhinoplasty too, thats it
any imperfections you have are too minimal for 90% of surgeons too consider....and bimax and major surgeries are hard and risky, especially when you're on a 5 th or some thing like that and with each one the risk of having paralyzed face , fucking up harmonies, or surgeon cutting an artery increase , plus they cost a shit lot; as such imo they should be done only if you have visible failios/recessions which you dont have
focus on fixing yr mental issues, NT, going out more, optimizing social media, status etc. if you want to slay...you're good enough IRL but ofc on a forum filled with autists like this one, even gandy is not good enough and the autists have found like 5 major flaws for him too - srs look it up :feelskek::feelskek: