Something awful happened at the gym yesterday

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba
It completely crushed me. In my eyes she gave me a look you would give if the ugliest creature in the universe just wiped out everything you loved… I just wanted the 5kg plates she was not using.

I just spent the rest of my gym session thinking I’m the ugliest and most horrific person at the gym. It was not till I got home and told my wife how shitty I now felt about my experience did my wife help me unpack that maybe this person was just trying to protect her self.

I 100% get it. Some guys are monsters. To me though at the time it was just a massive kick to the balls when I already have a lot of issues centred around my physical appearance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Rt-Rust1, Constantin Denis and 8 others
It completely crushed me. In my eyes she gave me a look you would give if the ugliest creature in the universe just wiped out everything you loved… I just wanted the 5kg plates she was not using.

I just spent the rest of my gym session thinking I’m the ugliest and most horrific person at the gym. It was not till I got home and told my wife how shitty I now felt about my experience did my wife help me unpack that maybe this person was just trying to protect her self.

I 100% get it. Some guys are monsters. To me though at the time it was just a massive kick to the balls when I already have a lot of issues centred around my physical appearance.
It was 100% not you as an individual. It’s obscene the amount of times that men hit on me at the gym, when traveling, at the grocery store, at school, at work. It makes me sad, because I miss being a child and having good male friends in my life.

But as an adult, 20% of strange guys approaching you are creeps, and a sizeable percentage the ones who at least initially try to show some respect for your boundaries are still trying to hit on you (my least favorite of this is the guy who “just wants to make friends” when you tell him you’re not interested or available, and gets pissed 2 days later when surprise! he tries to sleep with you and you turn his sexual advances down. Stop leading me on and wasting both our time!).

I promise it has nothing to do with the way you look, and sadly everything to do with the fact it’s impossible to figure out who good men are from the bad ones without inviting a whole lot of risk along with it.

Predators don’t have a certain look. I’ve had perfectly hot and pleasant-looking guys who’ve approached me at the gym and I’m still chilly with them.

Being frequently targeted as a sexual object is a shitty reality of life for women, and the sad other side of that coin is men being a potential threat until proven otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Catawampus, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
It was 100% not you as an individual. It’s obscene the amount of times that men hit on me at the gym, when traveling, at the grocery store, at school, at work. It makes me sad, because I miss being a child and having good male friends in my life.

But as an adult, 20% of strange guys approaching you are creeps, and a sizeable percentage the ones who at least initially try to show some respect for your boundaries are still trying to hit on you (my least favorite of this is the guy who “just wants to make friends” when you tell him you’re not interested or available, and gets pissed 2 days later when surprise! he tries to sleep with you and you turn his sexual advances down. Stop leading me on and wasting both our time!).

I promise it has nothing to do with the way you look, and sadly everything to do with the fact it’s impossible to figure out who good men are from the bad ones without inviting a whole lot of risk along with it.

Predators don’t have a certain look. I’ve had perfectly hot and pleasant-looking guys who’ve approached me at the gym and I’m still chilly with them.

Being frequently targeted as a sexual object is a shitty reality of life for women, and the sad other side of that coin is men being a potential threat until proven otherwise.
Thank you for sharing this. I really appreciate it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
No offence or underestimating your troubles but you've mentioned that you're married. Tbh I would focus on her, make a baby, adopt a dog and just live life because at this point its over in a good way. not to mention to keep improving yourself in everything (financially, health, etc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090 and Introvertednarc
If it makes you feel better, I would be willing to bet it most likely nothing to do with you but a defensive mechanism like a puffer fish puffing itself up. I had to master bitchface on demand to avoid being hassled by older men at one of my jobs as a 16 year old and even now 40 years later it's my default expression if a man I don't know approaches me it can save a lot of shit.

On the other hand I'm sorry you got hurt by it, but I would be pretty damn sure it had nothing to do with you personally or how you look and more to do with her being on the defensive in a space where she is vulnerable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Yliaster
Nice copypasta Bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Introvertednarc
OP has Dissociative Identity Disorder and Schizophrenia. He is talking to himself and even convinced himself that he has a wife. The rude girl at the gym was just a mental manifestation of his own insecurities.

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16090 and 2 others
Where is this copy/pasted from

I had to master bitchface on demand to avoid being hassled by older men at one of my jobs as a 16 year old and even now 40 years later it's my default expression if a man I don't know approaches me it can save a lot of shit.

Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
You have a wife? Bro get the fuck outta here. Mods ban this faggot please

Why would you care what other women think if u already have a wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090

It's okay, buddy. I wish we could all give you a long creepy and awkward group hug. Cheer you up. You know?

Grin Smile GIF

How ugly are you? And your frame/body? PM me Ur pic if u r cool with that.

I noticed a lot in Asia many foids would look at me in the gym like I was a monster, and make a big deal to get out of my way and shit and avoid eye contact.

Doesnt happen in the west though

@Introvertednarc This Is You At The Gym:
thalita-zampirolli-03.jpg

What the fuck is this thread? Did I just stumble into a vista