Something incredible happened today

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
For the first time in months I saw another one. Right in front of me, was literally, an Asian foid. The last time I saw one was when I walked past a Chinese restaurant a while ago and made eye contact with an old Chinese woman behind the counter as I was looking in. The last time before that was when I saw an Asian woman pushing a stroller down the street and I stared at her for about 20 seconds, she stared back and I think we were in love. When I saw this Asian foid today I stood in awe at the majestic superhuman before me. I stopped mewing and my jaw dropped to the ground. I stopped squint maxxing and my eyes opened in shock. Youthful, feminine, beautiful, majestic, ethereal and mystical. I can't imagine not noodling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Tales from the Studyhacks basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Mongrelcel and AlexAP
did you cold aproached or kept quite like a pussy?

When I saw this Asian foid today I stood in awe at the majestic superhuman before me. I stopped mewing and my jaw dropped to the ground. I stopped squint maxxing and my eyes opened in shock. Youthful, feminine, beautiful, majestic, ethereal and mystical. I can't imagine not noodling.
I found the video of the scene

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, gamma and Mongrelcel
For the first time in months I saw another one. Right in front of me, was literally, an Asian foid. The last time I saw one was when I walked past a Chinese restaurant a while ago and made eye contact with an old Chinese woman behind the counter as I was looking in. The last time before that was when I saw an Asian woman pushing a stroller down the street and I stared at her for about 20 seconds, she stared back and I think we were in love. When I saw this Asian foid today I stood in awe at the majestic superhuman before me. I stopped mewing and my jaw dropped to the ground. I stopped squint maxxing and my eyes opened in shock. Youthful, feminine, beautiful, majestic, ethereal and mystical. I can't imagine not noodling.
pov: all 40 yr old dudes when they see 12 yr old tranny in asian countries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511