Sometimes I forget how badly I physique mog the average schmoe

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
My size may be unimpressive by gymcel standards but compared to physique of the average guy (pale and hairy with skinny arms and a pot belly) I look like a greek statue. By pretending that I have never touched a weight in my life I can trick dumby foids into thinking I am naturally athletic. :feelshmm:

In fact I mog most natty gymcels tbh.

Most gymcels look like fat arses because body image dismorphia does not allow them to cut down to an aesthetic bodyfat level. They are so scared of losing size and strength that they would rather be perpetually fat and bloated. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
yeah I’m pretty pathetic by gymcel standards, and my strength is absolute shit. still looks alright.

when you lift too much the body dysmorphia and lack of frame gets to you. I really need another inch of shoulder width

Normies were doing pull-ups at our local park for independence day, most of em barely got 3 and then I came in and cranked out like 18. But I'm the virgin loser....

I used to mog

• So Sad
Reactions: jefferson

what bothers me most is my frame, atleast my proportions aren’t subhuman

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx

what bothers me most is my frame, atleast my proportions aren’t subhuman

I went out to the supermarket today in my 1 inch lifts and a 5'10cel apologized to me for getting in my way. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mesr