[Serious] Most people totally overestimate their gymcel potential, MUSCLE FIBER MAKEUP PILL, GTFINH!

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Opportunities dont happen, you create them
Hello buyos, today your boy AscendingHero back with another blackpill:blackpill:

Putin riding a bear gif lol

@WannabeJock
DISCLAIMER :
This thread was not written by me (not entirely at least) but BuddyBuyo on forum.**************** @Kingkellz @Pendejo. I just thought it was a very informative post that more users need to be made aware of. Majority of this thread is his with sprinkles of my own input, mostly looksmaxxing geared.

Original Post: https://forum.****************/threads/most-people-totally-overestimate-their-gymcel-potential.1494/

Now with that out of the way let's get into the post, shall we?

Neymar blowing a kiss brazil nt

The Muscle Fiber Makeup Pill

We already know that gymcelling cant fix a bad Frame and a short height

But there are users who still post examples of roid and gymmaxxed framecels like that recent Video where frank Yang goes through thailand

Take a look at him

It's a typical look of dry high haemoglobin muscle mass, something your average gymcel wont get even after countless years of natty Training

His muscle insertions are also godlike, a average guy doesnt even nearly have such symmetrical insertions. Not to mention his delt, chest and ab insertions are top tier

He's one out of thousand if not millions who have such insertions

Also his Skin is naturally very tight/firm and adapted to his muscles, the ability to get such a strong core Definition totally depends on your genetics -> (cope imo)

T
he contour and Tension of his abdominal tendons is WAY ABOVE AVERAGE TIER

This is how a gymcelled/roidcelled average guy Looks:

As you can see, no over the top capped delts and arms and Ultra chiseled strong core insertions

The Reality:
-Most guys here totally overestimate their gymcel potential

Most of you guy WILL NEVER look like your Fitness Idols etc. because your muscle insertions are dogshit

Also the Consistency of your muscle determine how buff and ripped you will look

Incels usually have high slow twitch low fast twitch Fiber muscles along with a General low muscle Tonus and low haemoglobin in their muscle and lots of glycogen and sarcoplasmic fluid due to lesser dense androgen receptor Density and higher Estrogen receptor density

How ripped you look has not only to do something with your bodyfat percentage

Alpha Destiny

Alpha Destiny is a prime example of someone with a extreme amount of sarcoplasmic bloated muscle mass with lots of glycogen and water and almost No haemoglobin or myofibrillar muscle density

His bodyfat is quite low, but he still Looks bloated as fuck, even if he would take extreme roids such as tren and winstrol, he would not look any much better because his genetics and hormonal output, simply aren't made to hold a significant amount of useful athletic muscle mass

While here are perfect examples of those with myofribrillar hypertrophied high fast twitch Fiber and high haemoglobin muscle mass

UK Sprinter Harry Aikines-Aryeetey

I dont know his name unfortunately, if someone does please @ me

Brutal Sprinter vs Long Distance runner pill

Jogging and long distance running burns your muscles (as your body doesn't want to carry the excess weight), making you skinnyfat. They are also horrible for joints since each workout takes a long time to finish. They doesn't burn a lot of calories either. Stay away from them, period.

On on my note to add, sprinters vs long distance runners need an acute and immense amount of force and power for them to achieve what they do.
In contrast to long distance runners who like aforementioned dont need to carry that actual mass.

No hate against long distance runners if you that's your field of endeavor but anyways i digress.

a high fast twitch amount doesnt mean that you're more explosve but it also means that your muscles are more capable of using glycogen and Glucose as fuel which again results in more dense and more ripped Looking muscles, the haemoglobin amount in their muscles is also higher which allows them to contract faster and more dense plus making the muscle more harder and fuller even if they are unflexed

slow twitch fibers again are more prone to store glycogen which makes them more bloated and less dense

These 2 Sprinters have a higher bodyfat than you think (since sprinting isnt About burning much fat anyways) but they look way more harder, dry and ripped because of their muscle Consistency

the sad Thing is that you cannot really much Change to haemoglobin to glycogen Ratio in your muscles or the General fast twitch to slow twitch Ratio

You can also not Change your muscle insertions

These Things are dependend on your genetics and also your prenatal Hormone exposure and the androgenic tendencies of your parents

gymcelling for looksmaxxing is only possible for a small amount of the world population

Whilst there is some truth of it, this doesnt tell the full story and im not of the notion to not looksmaxx or go ahead in something just because you werent genetically/hormonally or whatever the cope is not to do it.

That being said

1. IGF-1 (Peptides Science is a reliable source)

IGF does not only lead to muscle growth, but also the growth of total new muscle cells, the distribution of your IGF receptors determine your muscle belly size and the Insertion shape
IGF could theoretically be possible to totally Change your muscle insertions, for example: Some guys have quite big but still flat shaped delts which dont Project much laterally, IGF could theoretically Change the shape into roundish lateral projecting delts

IGF increases the glycogen storage in the muscle, but much more important: It increases the glycogen Density which results in extreme hard and dense muscles even unflexed

It's also very effective for Burning fat, especially visceral fat

MGF Peptide could be effective in growing new stem cells for IGF-1 to work off of

@2d v2 "MGF c-terminal definitely created the muscle base for the IGF to work off of because it makes the actual muscle stem-cells that IGF uses to increase muscle density."

A reddit tutorial on how to incorporate this:

Studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840678/#:~:text=The MGF peptide is then,decrease for differentiation to occur.

The MGF peptide is then responsible for activating quiescent satellite cells to enter the cell cycle and develop into mononucleated myoblasts; MGF then promotes myoblast proliferation. However, MGF also inhibits differentiation; thus, levels of MGF must decrease for differentiation to occur.

Mechano Growth Factor E peptide (MGF-E), derived from an isoform of IGF-1, activates human muscle progenitor cells and induces an increase in their fusion potential at different ages. Mech Ageing Dev.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21354439/

Androgens (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6189473/)

How to increase testosterone

As we all know Androgens play a big role in muscle density makeup, fibers, ability to pack on muscle, inducing a lean/dry effect, debloating, etc etc

Androgens are life. Now besides roids like anavar, tren, winstrol, dbol, there is also the natural route.

Myostatin plays a huge role in your ability to pack on muscle, stay lean, etc. Babies with a lack of myostatin tend to come out of the womb looking jacked af:

Animals can also have this rare genetic mutation as well

Androgens in high serum levels in of itself is already very effective at improving sensitivity.

L-carnitine and other L based amino acids are good at increasing sensitivty. So inject it, (oral form has shit bioavailibility) and/or eat raw meat/fish which has a ton of it.

For carnitine transdermal applicant (cheap af) via dmso , source Purple Panda Labs or inject sources like ..... plenty of reputable l-carnitine injection sources out there, will check my notes on a good one and let y'all know in the comments.

George Hackimschmidt (natural bodybuilder) who ate raw,

Raw meat, raw dairy, honey, (obv eating balanced) is life
Meat milk cholesterol mongols and proper development chad

Semen retention as well as full body sun exposure are also potent ways to improve androgen receptor density and sensitivty. Topical D3/k3 or even androgens like dht as well.

Get naked sunbathing boys

Let them have some fun (did i mention eating testicles is another good test increase dont do it for more than 3 days in a row hence inhibiting ur own production, raw oysters is another @WTFCGod

In fact, studies on the effects of light on the testes go way back to 1939, when researchers exposed various parts of men's bodies to UV light. They found that men's testosterone levels went up by 120%+ when the participants' chests were exposed to UV light, and they went up by 200% with UV exposure to the genital area.

I'd highly recommend reading Andreas Moritz's Heal Yourself with Sunlight book

(Boston university of research and Medicine)

Upon sunlight exposure on some testosteorne shot up a whopping 400%+ .

Red Light therapy is another good one to add. Cholesterol maxxing (raw dairy , meat, eggs) + sun =insane testosterone output.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/#:~:text=In fact, studies on the,exposure to the genital area.

Sarms route: The Sarm Only the "SARM" YK-11 is also a potent myostatin inhibitor if you choose to go down the exogenous route

Bonus (superiority of red meat and beef liver ) Nutritional index
Graph comparing meat and fruit BEEF LIVER IS KING MEAT for life

Creatine was found to be a potent myostatin inhibitor. So again get your meat/fish eaten raw (alot of other amino acids like it) get wasted during the cooking process and/or just supplement it.

https://ast-ss.com/creatine-monohydrate-new-effects-increase-muscle-growth/#:~:text=Important Creatine Research&text=Myostatin is a catabolic regulator,to build more muscle faster.

Creatine supplementation in conjunction with resistance training lead to greater decreases in serum myostatin (p<0.05),

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on serum myostatin and GASP-1 - PubMed

Myostatin is a catabolic regulator of skeletal muscle mass. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of resistance training for 8 weeks in conjunction with creatine supplementation on muscle strength, lean body mass, and serum levels of myostatin and growth and differentiation...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Myostatin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MSTN gene.. Myostatin is a myokine that is produced and released by myocytes and acts on muscle cells to inhibit muscle growth. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family.
Creatine also raises IGF-1.

Source: https://ast-ss.com/creatine-monohydrate-new-effects-increase-muscle-growth/#:~:text=Important Creatine Research&text=Myostatin is a catabolic regulator,to build more muscle faster.

Be ware of the bloating though if it happens though. Food sources always mog

Red meat, Salmon, Herring, Mutton, Pork/Sausage, Chicke and other white meat, Venison (Deer meat), Cod, Tuna, are excellent sources of creatine and other essential amino acids and proteins.

https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/gene/mstn/

"The MSTN gene provides instructions for making a protein called myostatin. This protein is part of the transforming growth factor beta (TGFβ) superfamily, which is a group of proteins that help control the growth and development of tissues throughout the body."

Gene editing via a crispr kit (available on the market, so are other genes, i would recommend testing on other things first) and inhibiting this gene via epigenetic editing also (requires extreme levels of knowledge and very new as of now i dont recommend) would be potent ways to inhibit this

I am not responsible nor reliable if you engage in this, get caught, something goes wrong, etc. This is just for informational purposes and do as u like with this information

I wont say much else on the topic for now @enchanted_elixir .......... I cant have everyone becoming a terachad god
Genes pinterest gif
Terachadmorph

Be careful to stay within the law, i wish you the best if any of you engage/research this powerful contemporary technology.

Blessings and godspeed to pubertycels to view and act on any of the methods discussed itt. Truly 🙏

Thanks for Reading and Happy Looksmaxxing Buyos!😍
Leo dicaprio beer gif pitnerest

[@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @xefo @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @ @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll @VenomGT3 @Clark69 @alienmaxxer @papi mew @Alexanderr @slayer69 @Preston @VicMackey @rdsky @6ft4 @FastBananaCEO @lutte @coolguy1 @RecessedPrettyboy @kalefartbomb @Vermilioncore @Ass-ender @Ada Mustang @LMSMaxxer @Afrikancel @MentalCel @Wincel @TeenAscender @tyronelite /SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, CyprusGD, thecel and 58 others
Most arab/mena/curry guys will never be able to have that vascular, tight roided look too cuz of their thick skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15791, Acromegaly_Chad and 18 others
Can't wait for Follistatin(Myostatin suppressant) to be approved

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Shrek2OnDvD, Corleone and 6 others
Good tbh I'd rather be muscular but not very defined looking. It's prettier.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, thecel, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Good tbh I'd rather be muscular but not very defined looking. It's prettier.
Thread was informational purposes and a lot of info you can take away from if you want to look muscular.

Can't wait for Follistatin(Myostatin suppressant) to be approved

Fertilized pastured Eggs+gene editing buyo😍

@enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
the quality of formatting and presentation in your posts cannot be overstated btw, so easy to read but also entertaining

keep tagging me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 3 others
the quality of formatting and presentation in your posts cannot be overstated btw, so easy to read but also entertaining

keep tagging me
Appreciate buyo

Truth be told i think my formatting could be better but it does get a bit tedious sectioning everything +pictures and using color fonts

At the end of the day, how many will read and benefit from this?

Appreciate the feedback nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Appreciate buyo

Truth be told i think my formatting could be better but it does get a bit tedious sectioning everything +pictures and using color fonts

At the end of the day, how many will read and benefit from this?

Appreciate the feedback nonetheless
its gotten a lot better recently, imo your new style is a massive improvement over your old with the size 26 font and overuse of gifs. Much easier to read and more mature now

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
to which age igf-1 is cope? When is it too late to start?

my physique is pretty veiny while holding on to some muscle is that a good sign?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
OP What do you mean by this?
To be frank I had no idea what BB (buddy buyo) meant by this

Im assuming it relates to muscle fiber and makeup pill

to which age igf-1 is cope? When is it too late to start?
Ideally you'd be high igf-1 through life. In regards to the question when it is too late to start, it depends on what you want igf-1 for (height, bone longituidinal length, etc, etc)

Assuming you're late teens to early 20s not it 's not too late

Regardless of age igf-1 is god tier for physique gains. Rich Piana said it was the best thing he ever used and that mf injected a shitton of things at absurd dosages

Rumour is, it could've been increlex. IGF-1 is still king

Keep grinding bro🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and bogii
Gymcelling might act as a looks multiplier on top of already good features like height frame height etc but it won't ascend you on it's own and shouldn't be seen that way or else that's just pure legit cope.

Leanmaxxing is the key and really just so you can see the bones of your face better, assuming you have any worth showing anyway.

That being said though, gymcelling is definitely cope for most asians be they curry or gook/mongoloid since they both have the worst bodybuilding genetics anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, justbegan, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
These 2 Sprinters have a higher bodyfat than you think (since sprinting isnt About burning much fat anyways) but they look way more harder, dry and ripped because of their muscle Consistency
Imo this what doomers here really mean when they say stuff like “lol at going to gym, chad eats pizza and stays ripped”. They describe fast twitch, haemoglobin rich muscle fibers without directly saying it

What forward growth is for facial definition, faat twitch muscle fiber is for muscle definition. The better your forward growth, the more fat you can hold on your face and still have a prominent jawline. Meanwhile if you are recessed, no amount of cutting will make your lower third chiselled.

Likewise if you have haemoglobin rich dry muscle mass, you can afford to nor starve yourself into a death camp survivor and still have visible 3D muscle bellies. While if you lack qualiry muscle fibers, you will look like you barely lift even if you starve yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, berlin.1969, Hikicel69 and 10 others
Hello buyos, today your boy AscendingHero back with another blackpill:blackpill:

View attachment 1718240
@WannabeJock
DISCLAIMER :
This thread was not written by me (not entirely at least) but BuddyBuyo on forum.**************** @Kingkellz @Pendejo. I just thought it was a very informative post that more users need to be made aware of. Majority of this thread is his with sprinkles of my own input, mostly looksmaxxing geared.

Original Post: https://forum.****************/threads/most-people-totally-overestimate-their-gymcel-potential.1494/

View attachment 1718220

But there are users who still post examples of roid and gymmaxxed framecels like that recent Video where frank Yang goes through thailand

Take a look at him
View attachment 1718225

It's a typical look of dry high haemoglobin muscle mass, something your average gymcel wont get even after countless years of natty Training

His muscle insertions are also godlike, a average guy doesnt even nearly have such symmetrical insertions. Not to mention his delt, chest and ab insertions are top tier

Also his Skin is naturally very tight/firm and adapted to his muscles, the ability to get such a strong core Definition totally depends on your genetics -> (cope imo)

T

View attachment 1718232

As you can see, no over the top capped delts and arms and Ultra chiseled strong core insertions

The Reality:

Most of you guy WILL NEVER look like your Fitness Idols etc. because your muscle insertions are dogshit
View attachment 1718380View attachment 1718381View attachment 1718385View attachment 1718387View attachment 1718416

Incels usually have high slow twitch low fast twitch Fiber muscles along with a General low muscle Tonus and low haemoglobin in their muscle and lots of glycogen and sarcoplasmic fluid due to lesser dense androgen receptor Density and higher Estrogen receptor density

Alpha Destiny

Alpha Destiny is a prime example of someone with a extreme amount of sarcoplasmic bloated muscle mass with lots of glycogen and water and almost No haemoglobin or myofibrillar muscle density

View attachment 1718251

His bodyfat is quite low, but he still Looks bloated as fuck, even if he would take extreme roids such as tren and winstrol, he would not look any much better because his genetics and hormonal output, simply aren't made to hold a significant amount of useful athletic muscle mass

While here are perfect examples of those with myofribrillar hypertrophied high fast twitch Fiber and high haemoglobin muscle mass
View attachment 1718254

View attachment 1718259

View attachment 1718268

Jogging and long distance running burns your muscles (as your body doesn't want to carry the excess weight), making you skinnyfat. They are also horrible for joints since each workout takes a long time to finish. They doesn't burn a lot of calories either. Stay away from them, period.

On on my note to add, sprinters vs long distance runners need an acute and immense amount of force and power for them to achieve what they do.
In contrast to long distance runners who like aforementioned dont need to carry that actual mass.

No hate against long distance runners if you that's your field of endeavor but anyways i digress.

a high fast twitch amount doesnt mean that you're more explosve but it also means that your muscles are more capable of using glycogen and Glucose as fuel which again results in more dense and more ripped Looking muscles, the haemoglobin amount in their muscles is also higher which allows them to contract faster and more dense plus making the muscle more harder and fuller even if they are unflexed

slow twitch fibers again are more prone to store glycogen which makes them more bloated and less dense

the sad Thing is that you cannot really much Change to haemoglobin to glycogen Ratio in your muscles or the General fast twitch to slow twitch Ratio

These Things are dependend on your genetics and also your prenatal Hormone exposure and the androgenic tendencies of your parents

gymcelling for looksmaxxing is only possible for a small amount of the world population

Whilst there is some truth of it, this doesnt tell the full story and im not of the notion to not looksmaxx or go ahead in something just because you werent genetically/hormonally or whatever the cope is not to do it.

That being said

IGF does not only lead to muscle growth, but also the growth of total new muscle cells, the distribution of your IGF receptors determine your muscle belly size and the Insertion shape
IGF could theoretically be possible to totally Change your muscle insertions, for example: Some guys have quite big but still flat shaped delts which dont Project much laterally, IGF could theoretically Change the shape into roundish lateral projecting delts

IGF increases the glycogen storage in the muscle, but much more important: It increases the glycogen Density which results in extreme hard and dense muscles even unflexed

MGF Peptide could be effective in growing new stem cells for IGF-1 to work off of

@2d v2 "MGF c-terminal definitely created the muscle base for the IGF to work off of because it makes the actual muscle stem-cells that IGF uses to increase muscle density."

Studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840678/#:~:text=The MGF peptide is then,decrease for differentiation to occur.

The MGF peptide is then responsible for activating quiescent satellite cells to enter the cell cycle and develop into mononucleated myoblasts; MGF then promotes myoblast proliferation. However, MGF also inhibits differentiation; thus, levels of MGF must decrease for differentiation to occur.

Mechano Growth Factor E peptide (MGF-E), derived from an isoform of IGF-1, activates human muscle progenitor cells and induces an increase in their fusion potential at different ages. Mech Ageing Dev.

View attachment 1718319
As we all know Androgens play a big role in muscle density makeup, fibers, ability to pack on muscle, inducing a lean/dry effect, debloating, etc etc

Androgens are life. Now besides roids like anavar, tren, winstrol, dbol, there is also the natural route.

Myostatin plays a huge role in your ability to pack on muscle, stay lean, etc. Babies with a lack of myostatin tend to come out of the womb looking jacked af:

Androgens in high serum levels in of itself is already very effective at improving sensitivity.

L-carnitine and other L based amino acids are good at increasing sensitivty. So inject it, (oral form has shit bioavailibility) and/or eat raw meat/fish which has a ton of it.

For carnitine transdermal applicant (cheap af) via dmso , source Purple Panda Labs or inject sources like ..... plenty of reputable l-carnitine injection sources out there, will check my notes on a good one and let y'all know in the comments.

View attachment 1718332

Semen retention as well as full body sun exposure are also potent ways to improve androgen receptor density and sensitivty. Topical D3/k3 or even androgens like dht as well.

Let them have some fun (did i mention eating testicles is another good test increase dont do it for more than 3 days in a row hence inhibiting ur own production, raw oysters is another @WTFCGod
View attachment 1718400

In fact, studies on the effects of light on the testes go way back to 1939, when researchers exposed various parts of men's bodies to UV light. They found that men's testosterone levels went up by 120%+ when the participants' chests were exposed to UV light, and they went up by 200% with UV exposure to the genital area.

Red Light therapy is another good one to add. Cholesterol maxxing (raw dairy , meat, eggs) + sun =insane testosterone output.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/#:~:text=In fact, studies on the,exposure to the genital area.

Sarms route: The Sarm Only the "SARM" YK-11 is also a potent myostatin inhibitor if you choose to go down the exogenous route

View attachment 1718335

Creatine was found to be a potent myostatin inhibitor. So again get your meat/fish eaten raw (alot of other amino acids like it) get wasted during the cooking process and/or just supplement it.

https://ast-ss.com/creatine-monohydrate-new-effects-increase-muscle-growth/#:~:text=Important Creatine Research&text=Myostatin is a catabolic regulator,to build more muscle faster.

Source: https://ast-ss.com/creatine-monohydrate-new-effects-increase-muscle-growth/#:~:text=Important Creatine Research&text=Myostatin is a catabolic regulator,to build more muscle faster.

Red meat, Salmon, Herring, Mutton, Pork/Sausage, Chicke and other white meat, Venison (Deer meat), Cod, Tuna, are excellent sources of creatine and other essential amino acids and proteins.

View attachment 1718349

"The MSTN gene provides instructions for making a protein called myostatin. This protein is part of the transforming growth factor beta (TGFβ) superfamily, which is a group of proteins that help control the growth and development of tissues throughout the body."

Gene editing via a crispr kit (available on the market, so are other genes, i would recommend testing on other things first) and inhibiting this gene via epigenetic editing also (requires extreme levels of knowledge and very new as of now i dont recommend) would be potent ways to inhibit this

I am not responsible nor reliable if you engage in this, get caught, something goes wrong, etc. This is just for informational purposes and do as u like with this information

I wont say much else on the topic for now @enchanted_elixir .......... I cant have everyone becoming a terachad god
View attachment 1718365View attachment 1718418

Be careful to stay within the law, i wish you the best if any of you engage/research this powerful contemporary technology.

Blessings and godspeed to pubertycels to view and act on any of the methods discussed itt. Truly 🙏

View attachment 1718377
[@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Gargantuan @Prettyboy @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @geezcel @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @xefo @Adriana Lima @Kingkellz @ @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @Armadillo @MakinItHappenReturn @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @fogdart @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Purefxrm @WontStopNorwooding @chaddyboi66 @LooksOverAll @VenomGT3 @Clark69 @alienmaxxer @papi mew @Alexanderr @slayer69 @Preston @VicMackey @rdsky @6ft4 @FastBananaCEO @lutte @coolguy1 @RecessedPrettyboy @kalefartbomb @Vermilioncore @Ass-ender @Ada Mustang @LMSMaxxer @Afrikancel @MentalCel @Wincel @TeenAscender @tyronelite /SPOILER]

JFL at this dogshit forum
yesterday when I dropped the Jordan Barrett thread in off topic i got 10x the reacts, replies, activities, incels emotions going haywire and what not
OH MY GOD WOW lol meme falling over gif

And then the following day when I post actual good content to help improve and inform them, look at that piss reception

Funny in disblief png

Really encourages knowledgable posters right?! smh
@Erik-Jón @WontStopNorwooding @Biggdink @tyronelite @alienmaxxer @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @looksmaxxer234 @Hades @forevergymcelling @slayer69 @mulattomaxxer @Gargantuan @alriodai @Clark69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, karbo, goshak and 13 others

View attachment 1718240
@WannabeJock
DISCLAIMER :

View attachment 1718220

Take a look at him
View attachment 1718225

T

View attachment 1718232

The Reality:

View attachment 1718380View attachment 1718381View attachment 1718385View attachment 1718387View attachment 1718416

Alpha Destiny

View attachment 1718251

View attachment 1718254

View attachment 1718259

View attachment 1718268

That being said

View attachment 1718319

View attachment 1718332

View attachment 1718400

View attachment 1718335

View attachment 1718349

View attachment 1718377

How do I know if my muscle fibres are bad?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
OP Look there are a lot of things I agree with in this thread and a lot of things I do not agree with in this thread.

For example,
Take a look at him
That "Dry muscular look" has nothing to do with haemoglobin.
High Haemoglobin increases "muscle strength" (namely the strength of the fast twitch fibres) but not the lean muscle mass in itself.
Muscle mass is totally dependent on ur body's needs. Whether it needs to repair the muscle tissue or not. as simple as that.
As you do more "intense" activity, the need for strength increases and as a result ur body synthesizes more Type-II-X Fibres.

So what is the Dry look due to? The Dry look we see here is due to DHT. DHT stops water retention in ur skin and lets it all out, clears the skin, and hence, makes it look lethal like we see here.

One key takeaway from this guy is, all his workouts are "Explosive" and have been done with proper form (using his core for that extra push) (As humans are designed to be). Every exercise is a core workout. If you don't work your core when you're working out, Then you're either doing something wrong or there's no point at all.

That's why we ought to avoid isolated crap machines and focus on the 5 basic compound lifts.

The normies posted in OP with shitty bodies look like they train with 0 intensity with cable machines and can't even bend down to pickup a pen, let alone a barbell with 150kgs.

There's more but I'm trying to condense it into one small cohort

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Hikicel69, Lmao and 7 others
Imo this what doomers here really mean when they say stuff like “lol at going to gym, chad eats pizza and stays ripped”. They describe fast twitch, haemoglobin rich muscle fibers without directly saying it

What forward growth is for facial definition, faat twitch muscle fiber is for muscle definition. The better your forward growth, the more fat you can hold on your face and still have a prominent jawline. Meanwhile if you are recessed, no amount of cutting will make your lower third chiselled.

Likewise if you have haemoglobin rich dry muscle mass, you can afford to nor starve yourself into a death camp survivor and still have visible 3D muscle bellies. While if you lack qualiry muscle fibers, you will look like you barely lift even if you starve yourself
Basically this

There is always hierarchies in life but i always say to maximize what you have.

Some will fall by the waste side (doomers) and others see the other side, it's all perspective in life.

Likewise if you have haemoglobin rich dry muscle mass, you can afford to nor starve yourself into a death camp survivor and still have visible 3D muscle bellies.
Yup

Not to mention the athletic superiority haemoglobin rich dry muscle mass paired with androgen fast twich dense muscle fibers.

Such is life

Amazing thread
Lifefuel to know that most prime
girls like just some muscle defintion and lean-ness and not roided bodies like that
Could you describe Vinnie body? He seems to look muscular, lean and skinny at 145 lbs (b4 he started gym)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
So what is the Dry look due to? The Dry look we see here is due to DHT. DHT stop water retention in ur skin and makes it look lethal like we see here.
Which i made a note of in my androgen section in the spoilers

For example:
"As we all know Androgens play a big role in muscle density makeup, fibers, ability to pack on muscle, inducing a lean/dry effect, debloating, etc etc"

The main unspoilered part was in response to Buddy Buyo's input to which i dissected and took the good parts and left the rest in my spoilers bro :smonk:

One key takeaway from this guy is, all his workouts are "Explosive" and have been done with proper form (using his core for that extra push). Every exercise is a core workout. If you don't work your core when you're working out. Then you're either doing something wrong or there's no point at all.

That's why we ought to avoid isolated crap machines and focus on the 5 basic compound lifts.

The normies posted in OP with shitty bodies look like they train with 0 intensity with cable machines and can't even bend down to pickup a pen, let alone a barbell with 150kgs.

There's more but I'm trying to condense it into one small cohort
Agreed to which i also alluded to in my Sprinter vs Long distance running part of the thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Racky
time to give up on gymcelling, over

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rocketman and bogii
As you do more "intense" activity, the need for strength increases and as a result ur body will synthesizes more Type-II-X Fibres.
True but you'd be foolish to deny the genetic/hormonal influence it has on Type 2-X fibres.

The body can adapt to many things brilliantly.

You literally just proved the point I was making 10 minutes ago.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Most arab/mena/curry guys will never be able to have that vascular, tight roided look too cuz of their thick skin
My Afghanistani mate has some of the most crazy veins all over his arms and legs even untrained I haven’t seen a curry guy with it tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
time to give up on gymcelling, over
dumb cope, I would say I have subpar insertions and look like the guy he showed as average gymcelled body, slightly worse though, but i like the way it looks atm so its not over just gymmax more bro.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
Could you describe Vinnie body? He seems to look muscular, lean and skinny at 145 lbs (b4 he started gym)
A bit of muscle mass with dimorphic proportions (at least when frauding) +added the fact he's very lean which amplifies everything

His physique is not all that but it's a enough to be a halo. Not to mention he's tatted and jewelry maxxed

He's actually pretty skinny ngl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and bogii
True but you'd be foolish to deny the genetic/hormonal influence it has on Type 2-X fibres.

The body can adapt to many things brilliantly.
Well of course I'm not denying it, no one is. That's how there are naturally "ripped" gigachads even without going to the gym.

For example my guy Sv3rige is Ripped as fuck even though he does 0 workout because of his gigachad hormonal profile from eating rawmeat

10910458-6801923-image-a-1_1552437450008.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Lmao, justbegan, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
Fellow mulattos, is bicep a indication of bad or good muscle fibres note* I don’t lift or play sports
D7FA1F81 2A2A 436A 8347 A01BEE68A292

Fellow mulattos, is bicep a indication of bad or good muscle fibres note* I don’t lift or play sportsView attachment 1718458
Abs, back, legs you would know if you were a muscle makeup/density mogger

Arms are where the greatest concentration of where type 2 fibers lay

Well of course I'm not denying it, no one is. That's how there are naturally "ripped" gigachads even without going to the gym.

For example my guy Sv3rige is Ripped as fuck even though he does 0 workout because of his gigachad hormonal profile from eating rawmeat

10910458-6801923-image-a-1_1552437450008.jpg
😍😍😍😍😍Lifefuel to moneymaxx to finally go primal .+take dht

I hope someone took something good from my androgen maxxing section part itt

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, slayer69 and bogii
fuark my triceps are my worst muscle :forcedsmile:
Triceps are the most important muscles in your arms boyo, literally they're the ones doing all the fucking work, biceps ain't shit.
Even if u wanna add volume and mass to ur arms, its tricepmaxxing big or go home

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615 and bogii
To be frank I had no idea what BB (buddy buyo) meant by this

Im assuming it relates to muscle fiber and makeup pill
Fast twitch muscle fibers and muscle insertions.
Gettyimages 640256467 1024x1024

Gettyimages 948286056 2048x2048

Dwayne Chambers 1

Both were clearly roided like every other sprinter though, Chambers even wrote a book talking about.

If you are roiding for a physique like this is, it's actually worthless if you don't keep your diet unless you take tren + hgh which removes the diet variable all together.

• +1
Fast twitch muscle fibers and muscle insertions.
Gettyimages 640256467 1024x1024
The latter i made a post on in that other thread with @Prettyboy and @alienmaxxer haha\

If you are roiding for a physique like this is, it's actually worthless if you don't keep your diet unless you take tren + hgh which removes the diet variable all together.
Explain the GH variable

Abs, back, legs you would know if you were a muscle makeup/density mogger

Arms are where the greatest concentration of where type 2 fibers lay

😍😍😍😍😍Lifefuel to moneymaxx to finally go primal .+take dht

I hope someone took something good from my androgen maxxing section part itt
Bad or good indication I think gymcelling might be over
B5CA7039 AF26 48F9 B822 1841AC223E40
9B3FD990 AA99 4163 85E5 D6E4D362A6B5

Attachments

• 6273C44E-CAF2-4FA3-95B8-47AE5340755C.jpeg
    6273C44E-CAF2-4FA3-95B8-47AE5340755C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: berlin.1969, MistaQlon, micropenis29 and 2 others
Triceps are the most important muscles in your arms boyo, literally they're the ones doing all the fucking work, biceps ain't shit.
Even if u wanna add volume and mass to ur arms, its tricepmaxxing big or go home
biceps are the most satisfying to train though, seeing the veins pop out of your arms is a feeling you can't describe :forcedsmile:

triceps is boring that's why I skipped them most of the time, legs too :hnghn:

might be looking into igf-1 but I don't know if that's worth it if you already look like decent average gymcelled body I don't think it'll benefit me more in the dating market, would it?

do you roid?

• +1
I wish I had west African muscle genes jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
biceps are the most satisfying to train though, seeing the veins pop out of your arms is a feeling you can't describe :forcedsmile:

fastest way to train triceps is overhead press

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bogii and Erik-Jón

Triceps make up 2/3 of the upper arms in volume though, they are important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
Is gymcelling even worth it for someone like me with probably shit fiber shit

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and bogii
Lifefuel for cels like me who can grow big biceps but i cant grow triceps for shit, unless i do very high volume which fatigues me for too long and i cant do back workouts for a few days

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and bogii
The latter i made a post on in that other thread with @Prettyboy and @alienmaxxer haha\

Explain the GH variable
HGH makes your body prioritize nutrients for muscle building and losing fat. Dorian Yates is the best example I can name and he mega abused it to break 250 pounds in a very lean condition.

Gc8wk2zz57p31

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and AscendingHero
Is gymcelling even worth it for someone like me with probably shit fiber shit
Yeah do explosive workouts, 5 sets of 5-6 reps at max

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1718240
@WannabeJock
DISCLAIMER :

View attachment 1718220

Take a look at him
View attachment 1718225

T

View attachment 1718232

The Reality:

Alpha Destiny

View attachment 1718251

View attachment 1718254

View attachment 1718259

View attachment 1718268

That being said

View attachment 1718319

View attachment 1718332

View attachment 1718400

View attachment 1718335

View attachment 1718349

View attachment 1718377

Started to do some learning on epigenetic editing, I'll PM you

• Love it
Yeah do explosive workouts, 5 sets of 5-6 reps at max
Yea that's also ideal for hormones

Total contrast to me who does alot of training to failure work and muscular endurance high volume medium weight type training.
HGH makes your body prioritize nutrients for muscle building and losing fat. Dorian Yates is the best example I can name and he mega abused it to break 250 pounds in a very lean condition.

View attachment 1718469
Wouldnt IGF-1 be better? +all that plus the liver doesnt need to convert it to igf-1 and without the skin thickening or facial bloat.

How can you make your body produce bone for optimal craniofacial and frame gains?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Erik-Jón
Yea that's also ideal for hormones

Total contrast to me who does alot of training to failure work and muscular endurance high volume medium weight type training.

Wouldnt IGF-1 be better? +all that plus the liver doesnt need to convert it to igf-1 and without the skin thickening or facial bloat.

How can you make your body produce bone for optimal craniofacial and frame gains?
You would be lucky to even get real IGF-1 and it's way too expensive, plus you have to know how to use it and you fear organ growth like Dallas Mccarver who had a 10 pound liver.

• Woah
Reactions: bogii and AscendingHero
  • +1
Fast twitch muscle fibers have low haemoglobin.
Yes i know, which was already stated above and corrected by me and slayer69

plus you have to know how to use it and you fear organ growth like Dallas Mccarver who had a 10 pound liver.
Fasting

Great Diet

Cycling

Appropriate dosages

Short term use (6 months to 2 yrs)

it shouldnt be THAT bad in regards to organ growth and what not

• +1
Reactions: Lihito