Sometimes your rivals get the best of you

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I didn’t watch my back and they tracked me like wild animals.

When they saw an opening, they struck hard and took me out. Gave me punches and laid waste to me

I must of done something to anger them. I still don’t know what exactly but they were vicious and merciless. They had an objective of doing as much damage as possible and had one target, me.

They went for extras and put me in a submission hold To make me tap out. I didn’t tap so they eventually let go since they were high inhib and didn’t want to injure anybody.

I spent the next few months laying them out one by one though and had no mercy just like how they had no mercy. I engaged in bullying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
you keep posting dogshit threads with the exact same story every single month, like some monkeys are watching your back.
your stinking nigger brain cant think of anything else, go back to your cage you filthy monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SWG88 and Deleted member 6128
Man this thread reminds me of school I remember when someone I knew brought in two Machetes with weed
It’s crazy out here I think he’s in Jail now tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Blackout.xl
you keep posting dogshit threads with the exact same story every single month, like some monkeys are watching your back.
your stinking nigger brain cant think of anything else, go back to your cage you filthy monkey
Aren’t you curry?

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and NarcyChadlite
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Fear and Blackout.xl

When they saw an opening, they struck hard and took me out. Gave me punches and laid waste to me

View attachment 602205

I must of done something to anger them. I still don’t know what exactly but they were vicious and merciless. They had an objective of doing as much damage as possible and had one target, me.

They went for extras and put me in a submission hold To make me tap out. I didn’t tap so they eventually let go since they were high inhib and didn’t want to injure anybody.

I spent the next few months laying them out one by one though and had no mercy just like how they had no mercy. I engaged in bullying
Face slapping them with your bbc op

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Man this thread reminds me of school I remember when someone I knew brought in two Machetes with weed
One guy in my school flashed his chain and got robbed with a knife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
mirin

View attachment 602205

I sometimes think its the victims fault for being a target... i had a good childhood and no one has ever bullied or fucked with me irl.. i may/may not have bullied others tho jfl. You cant trust anyone 100%.. but imo bullies and savages make better friends than your average nice person

• +1
I sometimes think its the victims fault for being a target... i had a good childhood and no one has ever bullied or fucked with me irl.. i may/may not have bullied others tho jfl. You cant trust anyone 100%.. but imo bullies and savages make better friends than your average nice person
No one fucked with me either but that dont mean i gotta fuck with ppl

i have never fucked someone over that didnt deserve it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
No one fucked with me either but that dont mean i gotta fuck with ppl

i have never fucked someone over that didnt deserve it

yea same here.. i always tell people im so evil and shit like that... but sometimes i realize that my standards of evil equals most ppls standard of being genuinely nice. But ill admit ..i cant fkn tolerate fake nice ppl... i bully them relentlessly jfl and im proud of it

• +1
This is why you need to learn every martial art in the world.

You need to learn how to fight against enemies armed with knives and steel pipes.

Hell you even need to be able to go up against people who have guns sometimes.

Just learn every martial art in existence just like me.

• +1
Same concept applies to athletes, reminds me of the Jon Jones-DC rivalry

• +1
This is an Internet forum my guy

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad