Soooo what makes you more lean? Being dehydrated or being fully hydrated?

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Ok so I'm going out with this girl for the very first time on Sunday (like 30 hours from now) and I want to be as lean as I possibly can.

I know models and bodybuilders etc dehydrate themselves pretty badly before going on stage in order to be as lean as possible, but I've also read that this causes you to hold water, and therefore the best way to stay lean is to drink as much water as possible. Which is correct, in your experience?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Framletgod
Drinking lots of water will help flush out the water in your body.

Bodybuilders take all kinds of drugs to flush out all possible water putting them near death to go on stage

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Unless you're bloated up like a sack of shit it'll make no difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
Being dehydrated. Dry fast for a few days, you will be the least bloated you've ever been in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Being dehydrated. Dry fast for a few days, you will be the least bloated you've ever been in your life.
I'll also be the least alive I've ever been in my life.
Unless you're bloated up like a sack of shit it'll make no difference
Idk man, after going to the gym/jogging my face looks really lean compared to when I haven't done anything for a few hours. Like cheekbones popping and shit, idk what causes it though? I want to learn how to maintain that state

I'm sure @Zyros can help right, pal. :)

• +1
Reactions: Maltreser, IWantToMax and Deleted member 656
It's about balance. You can't do anything in 30 hours so forget about it. Bodybuilders take weeks to deplete their bodies and then carb up while increasing water and finally they stop the water and add diuretics while balancing everything with carbs and water when needed. It's easy to spill over with the carbs and water and end up looking like a bloated piece of shit. It's also easy to end up flat and stringy but it's better than being bloated.

Maybe just stop the water and get a good pump before going out. And remember to always whip it out when in doubt

• +1
consume diuretics bro

Being dehydrated all the time isn’t feasible so it’s not even worth pondering..being regularly dehydrated will cause you to hold more water in the face because you’re trying to spare what you can and you don’t have anything to flush the salt out..as most ppl consume too much..

Being VERY dehydrated will give you the leanest look obviously...But it’s not sustainable and is extremely uncomfortable..

The best way to not be bloated is to have a low carb, low sugar and moderate salt diet whilst being constantly hydrated.

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190, middayshowers, LordNorwood and 2 others
drink lemon juice it'll make you leaner on the same day
happened to me

The best way to not be bloated is to have a low carb, low sugar and moderate salt diet whilst being constantly hydrated.

bein hydrated. makes your body not need to retain water

• Love it
Being dehydrated all the time isn’t feasible so it’s not even worth pondering..being regularly dehydrated will cause you to hold more water in the face because you’re trying to spare what you can and you don’t have anything to flush the salt out..as most ppl consume too much..

Being VERY dehydrated will give you the leanest look obviously...But it’s not sustainable and is extremely uncomfortable..

Thank you bro, I'm trusting your advice