Sorry but lightskinned Latinos DO NOT SLAY in America

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Maybe in their 3rd world shitholes where having light features is some magical god halo. In the US they are up against robust cornfed Midwestern White boys OR against the thugmaxxed brown gangbangers.

Meanwhile the lightskin Latinos are soft most of the time and not ethnic looking enough to compete in a niche, but not White Chad looking either.

Look at Cubans and Argentines the Whitest Latinos. Mogged by average White dude just in terms of size. Over for muh coping White boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
My race is latino but I don't look like a latino

Maybe in their 3rd world shitholes where having light features is some magical god halo. In the US they are up against robust cornfed Midwestern White boys OR against the thugmaxxed brown gangbangers.

Meanwhile the lightskin Latinos are soft most of the time and not ethnic looking enough to compete in a niche, but not White Chad looking either.

Look at Cubans and Argentines the Whitest Latinos. Mogged by average White dude just in terms of size. Over for muh coping White boys
True meds have great appeal in midwestern states tho due to exotic halo. This stuff is cope and useless. If your not curry or someshit just looksmax instead of focusing on pheno

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Chadethnic101 and looksseg
True meds have great appeal in midwestern states tho due to exotic halo. This stuff is cope and useless. If your not curry or someshit just looksmax instead of focusing on pheno
Med isn't exotic in places like Detroit or Chicago though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Yeah it’s common I mean smaller cities
Depends too. Italian looking maybe. If you look Spanish though it can make you look White enough to where exotic halo ceases

Depends too. Italian looking maybe. If you look Spanish though it can make you look White enough to where exotic halo ceases
You think Spaniards look whiter then Italians?

You think Spaniards look whiter then Italians?
A bit Whiter yes. Maybe not Catalonia but most of them and Portuguese seem slightly lighter and with fewer ethnic features (I see more Arab looking Italians tbh)

depends on their size

A bit Whiter yes. Maybe not Catalonia but most of them and Portuguese seem slightly lighter and with fewer ethnic features (I see more Arab looking Italians tbh)
Why is that? Due to proximity to Arab countries?

Why is that? Due to proximity to Arab countries?
Maybe as people get progressively more curry looking the further East you go on those latitudes

• +1
They are mostly of Spansih descent. There is no reason why they would not slay unless they look really bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
They do unless theyre a complete subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Exotic halo isnt real just stop. They aren't even like mid meds who are slayers theyre like extreme psl dudes used as examples meanwhile a guy like niko has better smv

They are mostly of Spansih descent. There is no reason why they would not slay unless they look really bad
That is the exact reason as that pheno gives no advantages. Not White enough not ethnic enough. On top of that they're too soy for their own women and ironically also for White girls. Next to cartel members they appear soft the same way they do next to robust jocks.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Yeah bro if curry u need ti brown latino max
As u seen me I co sidereal myself very lucky to look latino as a curry guy

• +1
That is the exact reason as that pheno gives no advantages. Not White enough not ethnic enough. On top of that they're too soy for their own women and ironically also for White girls. Next to cartel members they appear soft the same way they do next to robust jocks.
Noodles and curry girls will still go after them

• Hmm...
My race is latino but I don't look like a latino
Latino is not a race , latinos are a combination of european, american indigenous and african in different proportions depending on the area.
Latino is more of a cultural thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: matka, Joe Rogancel, dadfa and 3 others
meanwhile -

the chad used in this is a latino model

there's a reason castizos are 2nd in the SMV chart after whites

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and looksseg
meanwhile -

the chad used in this is a latino model

there's a reason castizos are 2nd in the SMV chart after whites

Just use 1 in a million theory

Majority of white Latinos look NOTHING like this, Pablo. This guy doesn't even look like a Med

I mostly bang against other brown latinos and Manlet whites because the tall whites are pussy but thugmaxxing is already confirmed cope we do this for our manly pride not for women

Your oneitis is being cream pied by one of these light skin, if only you knew + it's 31th December, they have monopoly on women in the west, name any top tier yt JB they can have her easy

Last edited:
This guy doesn't even look like a Med
since when did latinos become med ?
Your oneitis is being cream pied by one of these light skin, if only you knew + it's 31th December, they have monopoly on women in the west, name any top tier yt JB they can have her easy

this guy is mullato , not latino

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
since when did latinos become med ?

this guy is mullato , not Latino

OP said "muh LiGhTsKin can't compete wItH muH whItE ChAD" here it is for you

Latino too, look at the comments you're in for a brutal shock awakening

Last edited:
Since when did they come brown haired blue eyed according to your logic?
by med I mean arabs and MENA
a light skinned latino looks like neither
so light skinned latino ( castizo) is NOT equal to med
OP said "muh LiGhTsKin can't compete wItH muH whItE ChAD" here it is for you
if you read my comments , you would know I disagree with OP
also OP said light skinned LATINO , not only light skinned
Latino too, look at the comments you're in for a brutal shock awakening

suprising , since I automatically assumed him to be mulatto due to fat lips + afro combo
when I hear light skinned latino , I picture someone like enrique iglesias

by med I mean arabs and MENA
a light skinned latino looks like neither
so light skinned latino ( castizo) is NOT equal to med
Most White Latinos are of Spanish descent which is Med looking. Maybe they don't look Arab or MENA but Spaniards are on average shorter and more gracile than White Americans. So they get frame and height mogged by them and they get dark triad mogged by their more ethnic looking mestizo counterparts (as these guys get women from being drug dealers)

I’m white who looks Latino and get decent play in Western Europe

I’m white who looks Latino and get decent play in Western Europe
Wouldn't know about Europe, but in the US White Latinos aren't some mythical high smv God tier moggers the way this forum makes them out to be. They are usually nerdy and small

• +1
Most White Latinos are of Spanish descent which is Med looking.
maybe in the first few generations , but after adequate mixing , they are indistinguishable from whites as long as they don't have accent failo
the model I posted above , chico and juan from "thatwasepic" are examples of white passing latinos
Maybe they don't look Arab or MENA but Spaniards are on average shorter and more gracile than White Americans. So they get frame and height mogged by them
there is no doubt that whites have higher SMV than castizos , I'm not denying that
but your SMV is directly related to how much white passing you are , and castizos have the highest chance of that happening(pale skin,coloured eyes,brown hair and caucausian facial features)
and they get dark triad mogged by their more ethnic looking mestizo counterparts (as these guys get women from being drug dealers)
drug dealers aren't fucking prime stacies
no ugly drug dealer can hit 99+ on tinder under 1 hour

Wouldn't know about Europe, but in the US White Latinos aren't some mythical high smv God tier moggers the way this forum makes them out to be. They are usually nerdy and small
Tall meds mog

• +1