Soy redditors get blackpilled by "Muh science'" on Female hypergamy.

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice

This is one of the best posts on reddit, didn't think there would be so much bp comments.

Ofc we also had beckies coping :lul:

Screenshot 20240619 071743 1

5'4 nigger wants to ban the sub all together jfl but I thought SCIENCE was the coolest thing ever!!!!:feelshah: He must be a fascist bigot cause smart people believe everything science says :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Screenshot 20240619 110731 1

Epic cope I don't even have words for
"Muh muh m-m-males don't have to be dominant, that's toxeeec sweetie" :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Screenshot 20240619 110855 1

Damn, who let the looksmaxxing users on r/science? :ogre:
Screenshot 20240619 110716 1

"But what a minute, I know a short guy who got dark triad tall men's LEFTOVERS!!!! As a short framecel you have a huge chance with abused dog woman once they turn 30 and become fat and undersirable"
Screenshot 20240619 110926 1

Lastly this guy just figured out what we have been saying a hundred of times for the last year's. I felt like linking him the "Juggernaut law" page on incelwiki NGL :lul:
LoL at the retarded Becky on full damage control.
As if fat ass body positive FEMINISTS are not the ones who usually demand 6'5 chads.

Screenshot 20240619 071003 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619-110926.png
    Screenshot_20240619-110926.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Jova, forgmeth and 9 others
The cringiest thing tho was prolly the manlets saying all over it "I can take any tall guy"
Yeah buddy, sure.

Screenshot 20240619 110303 1

They don't understand that it's not about being able to kill a nigger with your bare hands it's about LOOKING LIKE you can kill a nigger with your bare hands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, PickleTheSlayer, Jova and 11 others
brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: women search problems for themselves instead of getting a good guy

• +1
Reactions: Jova and theonewhocantascend
The cringiest thing tho was prolly the manlets saying all over it "I can take any tall guy"
Yeah buddy, sure.

View attachment 2989273
They don't understand that it's not about being able to kill a nigger with your bare hands it's about LOOKING LIKE you can kill a nigger with your bare hands.
just be the best boxer in modern history theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, PickleTheSlayer, Jova and 7 others
u can be a tough 6'5 tall broad shoulder fighter mf if a skinny pimp thugmaxxed mf pull up on u like that

Attachments

• dsadasdas.jpg
    dsadasdas.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, \/orman, USERΝAME and 1 other person
just be the best boxer in modern history theory
In the end of the day he would still get cucked by that other nigger in the real world.
:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: women search problems for themselves instead of getting a good guy
They are retarded and do not deserve rights.
Their fathers should be the one to choose who they be with.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
I always tought it would be a better idea for many women if their father choose or mother who is +45 to choose who's gonna be their daugther partner

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
manlet ramblings:lul:

• JFL
u can be a tough 6'5 tall broad shoulder fighter mf if a skinny pimp thugmaxxed mf pull up on u like that
Is that scrim from $uicideboys?????
Facially he moggs hard. Even with those stupid ass tattoos.

God has to nerf this nigger somehow.
He would be too damn powerful at 6'2 or so.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and theonewhocantascend
these women are so retarted, it says nothing about domianant personality. You can have all these traits and act like a fag and women will still be attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Jova, \/orman, BeanletMogger and 2 others
  • Ugh..
fuck it who cares slay all the poon u can

• Love it
Nah cause most modern fathers are cucks and have the same retarded preferences as brainwashed modern females

• +1

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, \/orman and theonewhocantascend
these women are so retarted, it says nothing about domianant personality. You can have all these traits and act like a fag and women will still be attracted to you
I'm sorry, do you mean....TIKTOKERS?

(Althought I do believe dark triad Chad mogs PC effeminate cuck chad, at least when it comes to actually keeping a women)

yeaaa thats scrim bro .org rated him in my previous post LTN JFL :lul::lul:https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-crim-aka-yungxrist-from-uicideboy.1049889/

IMO he is a mogger as well even with those tatts
Well I do love his music, may even say I like him as a person cause I relate to him a lot.
So I maybe be a little biased, don't know about you.

But then again I also fck with Ruby big time, and I think he looks awful :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

His voice halos him a whole lot, but he is one of those ppl that it's hard to rate objectively because he is looksminimed to hell n back. In one picture he looks a way, in another he looks like totally different. He does so much retarded shit with his hair.

aren't most redditors incels?

When a study confirms ones bias they will take it at face value and will just accept it. When a study does not confirm a bias it will be heavily scrutinized and people will go through all sorts of Olympic level gymnastics to dismiss it.

But it works both ways, to be truly black pilled you should think critically about everything.

Height obsession is just virtue signalling anyway.

"But what a minute, I know a short guy who got dark triad tall men's LEFTOVERS!!!! As a short framecel you have a huge chance with abused dog woman once they turn 30 and become fat and undersirable"
Screenshot 20240619 110926 1
JFL I caged IRL at this retarded redditor littarly describing betabuxxer a used roastie :forcedsmile:

Well I do love his music, may even say I like him as a person cause I relate to him a lot.
So I maybe be a little biased, don't know about you.

But then again I also fck with Ruby big time, and I think he looks awful :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

His voice halos him a whole lot, but he is one of those ppl that it's hard to rate objectively because he is looksminimed to hell n back. In one picture he looks a way, in another he looks like totally different. He does so much retarded shit with his hair.
iv been a huge sb fan since 15 mane i love them deep from my heart, iv been to 8 suicideboys concert already and yea JFL SCRIM MOGS RUBY INTO OBLIVION but if ruby would be slimmer he could be a sexy ahh mf too yea his hair is crazy now XDD this redneck mullett i love it tho

5'9.25 mogs still since above 6'3 are klinefelter with no frame most of time

That site is full of coping subhumans. With that being said, I like friendly soyboys like this:

These r the type of niggas you can ask for tech advice.