SP3LL's 2nd Looksmax: "AOWing" (Wellbeingmaxxing)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Aowing, pronounced "oh-wing" is my second looksmax.

Orig

Aow(Age of War)-ing, a flash game I entered "the flow state" with many times as a kid.

OIP.Gwo_b7OIcuVKKXFyc3TEHwHaFP

Flow state chart

You see, I suffer from tics and obsessive thoughts and if you're like that as well then you may benefit from this thread.

1*H8TK1BK5H12X65M8OL0nUQ.png

Wellbeingmaxxing basically, you've probably stumbled upon it on tiktok, now I'll start explaining my technique.

Letting go, being in the present moment, I honestly don't know how else to put it, that's the technique.
This will also be vague but using your breathing for getting better at this technique can be effective.

Should be combined with correct posture and mewing of course.

That's pretty much it, I really don't know any more detailed way to explain this, I still struggle doing it but when I succeed on this technique i experience benefits such as:

• A relaxed body
  • Less tics
  • Less mental/physical suffering
  • Oh and no cap nullified social anxiety certain cases

CLICK HERE to read more about "sp3lling"

I'm working on not double-triple checking things, it's like my short-memory is shit, ping me if you think you've got a solution to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I can still remember the background song from this game.

How much 2 months of AOWing + sp3lling should ascend me, OP?

is this like wellbeing maxxing?

most looked over and necessary looksmax imo especially since nearly all of us have BD or imposter syndrome

most looked over and necessary looksmax imo especially since nearly all of us have BD or imposter syndrome
antidepressants and therapy just all seem like bullshit to me
but of course I know they can be effective for others

Aowing, drinking enough caffeine and socializing makes me reasonably happy
Reasonably sounds good

I'd rather be a happy truecel than clinically depressed gigachad
mental health > hobbies friends circle > hobbies > dating life > looks

I'd rather be a happy truecel than clinically depressed gigachad
mental health > hobbies friends circle > hobbies > dating life/looks
I agree, I also think that being on .org is not something for people with weak mentals, most users turn into mental wrecks from their use of the forum

I agree, I also think that being on .org is not something for people with weak mentals, most users turn into mental wrecks from their use of the forum
Which is why more of these lifefuel posts should be made, including on Best of the best

Which is why more of these lifefuel posts should be made, including on Best of the best
I dont think we should cater to make people feel better necessarily this is a looksmax forum at the end of the day

I dont think we should cater to make people feel better necessarily this is a looksmax forum at the end of the day
True, let's stop with the positive vibes and long midface=death

True, let's stop with the positive vibes and long midface=death
that not my point, im saying that people should be accountable for coming on here and know what their getting into and not blame the site, its purpose is to looksmax not to help people get a better wellbeing. Kinda reminds me of this snowflake lgbbq type shit where they blame everything for not accepting them playing victim

that not my point, im saying that people should be accountable for coming on here and know what their getting into and not blame the site, its purpose is to looksmax not to help people get a better wellbeing. Kinda reminds me of this snowflake lgbbq type shit where they blame everything for not accepting them playing victim
lgbbq lol
yeah this site can definitely fuck up your mental health but it's at the same time so freaking good for overall life accomplishments which isn't taught in school exactly

How the fuck do you do this or sp3lling? Your guides are confusing

How the fuck do you do this or sp3lling? Your guides are confusing
That's the thing I don't know.
It's all about removing "wants" from your life and going with the "flow"
no better way to explain it

That's the thing I don't know.
It's all about removing "wants" from your life and going with the "flow"
no better way to explain it
If you don't know how to do it how is it a looksmax? WTF LMFSO

If you don't know how to do it how is it a looksmax? WTF LMFSO
It's a looksmax because I have entered that state before because I've done it so much that I stopped caring about a lot of things in life pretty much, but they have come back, I hope I can get back into that state, it's pretty suffer-free