SP3LL's third looksmax: Newing

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
This guide is intended for people already mewing, you can easily find information online how to mew if you don't know how to, make sure to cross-reference so you don't accidentally find someone teaching you the wrong way to mew and sticking with that thinking it's right. A huge mistake.

If you know how to mew now, start reading this thread.

Nerd

so we all know that mewing does something to the face.
at the very least trains your hyoid bone, lifts up the skin and defines your jawline.
that it shifts the teeth is pretty much very likely as braces do this, some argue the tongue can't exert enough force.

that it shapes almost every bone present under your face over time is controversial, I am not certain here even if i feel like my skin has tightened because of bone movement after mewing for ~11 months.

nonetheless, the positive outweigh the nonexistent negatives if you don't somehow develop TMJ from mewing which is an extremely minimal risk from my understanding if that is, you're mewing correctly.
3zoT

So what is Newing? Inessence it's correcting your mewing technique, hence the name.

The one big mistake I did with mewing for 8 MONTHS was to not train up the absolute back of my tongue.
I've read many people explaining mewing and have not heard anyone emphasize this.

You know you've succeeded when in some cases when you exert the absolute back of your tongue, you hear a slight click, at least in my case.

A bonus indicator to show that you're "winning" is waking up with preferably zero or a drip of dried saliva on either corner of your mouth

Having a stream of dried saliva going down your face either means 1. you're mewing incorrectly 2. you're mewing correctly and the muscles haven't stabilized yet.
Mordercai regular show

"You don't wanna look like a simp."

TL;DR: train the absolute back of your tongue to be on your palate and you'll be "newing" with 0 mewing mistakes.
Cyuo

I have more looksmaxxes:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, ThousandCuts and IndianMewingChad69
you are incredibly autistic

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
but ye mewing is legit, sution hold engaging back third is key

That's what I thought people meant to say when they talked about hardmewing.

shit fuck I forgot the last part of this thread
after hard mewing for ~2 weeks you should start soft-mewing again with only light pressure on your tongue pressing against your palate, whatever that is, like how much of the tongue wants to stay up.

hard mewing for too long shapes your face in a way you don't want

NEVER MAKE A THREAD AGAIN 🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I get the click. Legit.