SPIRITUALCELL INCEST STORY PT.3 (GTFIH)

kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill
WARNING: POST ON BEHALF OF @Spiritualcell (requested ban and ex-mod)

I received this text from my sister today...

voiLn16l.png

This is the same sister that I tried to fuck.

Translation:

"(Name) I think you could start responding to my text messages. I actually think it's a bit sad that I so often try to make contact with you and you both ignore me and don't ask how I am doing.

It doesn't take much and I don't expect you to reply within 5 minutes, just at some point during the day
You must have 5-10 minutes during the day to write with your sister who is interested in you, if you have time to sit and look at the computer 10 hours a day.

+ you are soon 21, this excuse doesn't hold anymore, it is normal courtesy to reply to people and to be just as interested in your sister, as I am in you"

'You must have 5-10 minutes during the day to write with your sister who is interested in you, if you have time to sit and look at the computer 10 hours a day.'
I'd rather write essays about stupid random shit and talk to Indian niggas who leave me on read.

What does that say about her? She claims to be so empathetic and sensitive, yet when I talk to her about my mental issues, she lectures me like I'm a clueless moron.

Her: 'Why don't you do X thing?'

Me: 'I provide a logical and analytical explanation as to why I'm not doing X thing or explain that I have already done X thing.'

Her: 'You always have an excuse for not doing X thing. You're never going to get better if you keep making excuses. Nobody is going to help you. You're the only one who can help yourself.'
(This is basically what she said, by the way. She almost sounded like a redpill salesman, even though she's extremely leftist.)

Me: 'I'm not making excuses; I'm refuting your arguments. By resorting to what is essentially an ad hominem attack, you have conceded this debate. This conversation is no longer productive, so goodbye.' (I'm half-joking here; I'm not that socially inept jfl)

Her: *yelling and clearly upset* 'You're going to die alone. You'll never get better.'

And somehow she's surprised that I don't message her back...

'I studied psychology in college so I can save people from their mental issues with my profound empathy and emotional intelligence.'
That's the kind of person she is, with a massive savior complex. She genuinely believes she has a special gift for understanding humans, but that's far from the truth.

She thought she'd give me some profound advice like, 'Don't use your phone while studying.'

'Oh wow, I never thought of that! I'm cured!'
is what she thought I would say.

When she realized it wasn't going to be that simple, she lost her cool and started yelling. Imagine your therapist screaming at you because you told them their advice didn't work...

Rant over.

Anyway, her annoying and borderline obsessive behavior is getting on my nerves, and I'm not really attracted to her anymore. Sure, I'd still fuck, but I can't be bothered to make even one move to make that happen.

Should I leave her on read?

@Aloha @_MVP_ @Skywalker @Kristin @TechnoBoss @notcel @chaddyboi66 @the MOUSE

@Goth @ReadBooksEveryday @socialcel @Eli @WishIwasChico @anthony111553 @Bozoogway

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, 5'7 zoomer, scrunchables and 5 others
DNRD DALIT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JFK, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
@scrunchables @Zenis @Luffymaxxing @Gaygymmaxx @Baban

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, 5'7 zoomer, Goth and 3 others
WARNING: POST ON BEHALF OF @Spiritualcell (requested ban and ex-mod)

I received this text from my sister today...

voiLn16l.png

This is the same sister that I tried to fuck.

Translation:

"(Name) I think you could start responding to my text messages. I actually think it's a bit sad that I so often try to make contact with you and you both ignore me and don't ask how I am doing.

It doesn't take much and I don't expect you to reply within 5 minutes, just at some point during the day
You must have 5-10 minutes during the day to write with your sister who is interested in you, if you have time to sit and look at the computer 10 hours a day.

+ you are soon 21, this excuse doesn't hold anymore, it is normal courtesy to reply to people and to be just as interested in your sister, as I am in you"

'You must have 5-10 minutes during the day to write with your sister who is interested in you, if you have time to sit and look at the computer 10 hours a day.'
I'd rather write essays about stupid random shit and talk to Indian niggas who leave me on read.

What does that say about her? She claims to be so empathetic and sensitive, yet when I talk to her about my mental issues, she lectures me like I'm a clueless moron.

Her: 'Why don't you do X thing?'

Me: 'I provide a logical and analytical explanation as to why I'm not doing X thing or explain that I have already done X thing.'

Her: 'You always have an excuse for not doing X thing. You're never going to get better if you keep making excuses. Nobody is going to help you. You're the only one who can help yourself.'
(This is basically what she said, by the way. She almost sounded like a redpill salesman, even though she's extremely leftist.)

Me: 'I'm not making excuses; I'm refuting your arguments. By resorting to what is essentially an ad hominem attack, you have conceded this debate. This conversation is no longer productive, so goodbye.' (I'm half-joking here; I'm not that socially inept jfl)

Her: *yelling and clearly upset* 'You're going to die alone. You'll never get better.'

And somehow she's surprised that I don't message her back...

'I studied psychology in college so I can save people from their mental issues with my profound empathy and emotional intelligence.'
That's the kind of person she is, with a massive savior complex. She genuinely believes she has a special gift for understanding humans, but that's far from the truth.

She thought she'd give me some profound advice like, 'Don't use your phone while studying.'

'Oh wow, I never thought of that! I'm cured!'
is what she thought I would say.

When she realized it wasn't going to be that simple, she lost her cool and started yelling. Imagine your therapist screaming at you because you told them their advice didn't work...

Rant over.

Anyway, her annoying and borderline obsessive behavior is getting on my nerves, and I'm not really attracted to her anymore. Sure, I'd still fuck, but I can't be bothered to make even one move to make that happen.

Should I leave her on read?

@Aloha @_MVP_ @Skywalker @Kristin @TechnoBoss @notcel @chaddyboi66 @the MOUSE

@Goth @ReadBooksEveryday @socialcel @Eli @WishIwasChico @anthony111553 @Bozoogway
What the fuck man? You guys are incestmaxxing now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and kebab
Least mentally damaged .org user tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Skywalker, Kristin and 4 others
200w.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JFK, 5'7 zoomer, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I know of a Swedish guy that let her sister cut his pubes too jfl @ Nordic benchods

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
wtf

• JFL
He’s speaking with the suicidal hotline as we speak

• JFL
He’s speaking with the suicidal hotline as we speak
Nah hes probably shagging his bird in hopes of his sister seeing him and fucking him.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Goth
Based ImoutoMaxxer :love:

• JFL
he was also into necro filia srs
you should all leave the forum and check into a sanatorium srs
there are people there who have been dealing with your kind for 40 years.....its not just bs

• JFL
mass tag didnt work my nigga.

icl he’s prob valid, his sister has to be some breedable danish htb

I only expect this from White people they r some strange creatures

• JFL