Srs how do you ask out a coworker?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I actually do like this girl (the redhead) but I've no clue what to do. Should I ask her if she's dating and then if she says no ask if she wants to get lunch or something? I swear doing this irl is 10x more cortisol inducing than tinder, thing is she's actually my looksmatch and seems like good ltr material which is what I need now. Hookups are killing me from the inside

Ask her for coffee, and then try to get more friendly dates. Then finally ask if she wants to go on a serious date with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Ask her for coffee, and then try to get more friendly dates. Then finally ask if she wants to go on a serious date with you.
I'm going to need lots of drugs to ask her out smoothly lol. Definitely gonna try tomorrow or Saturday insha'allah.

• +1
Reactions: slime
show her your penis

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
it's over if you have to make the first move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, rawdogprince and Alt Number 3
@CupOfCoffee ill tell you if you tell how to cycle piracetsm

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
it's over if you have to make the first move
She's my looksmatch so naturally it's not expected she would. Girls below my looks do give ioi's on the regular though, on my first day at new job this girl called me a babe and then later apologized saying she "wasn't trying to hit on me". Hahahahaha
show her your penis
I legit can't stop thinking of her ginger fire crotch fuuuuufckjjjj I can't sleep cus of this

• Woah
Reactions: Time Travel
It’s the same girl that cat called you?

if a girl is into you she will do everything to accommodate you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life