(SRS) Increase penis size with olive oil

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
I know it doesn't sound serious, but the fact is that olive oil can boost penile growth. Here's how.

--> Olive oil contains vitamin E and a selected range of fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.); These successfully inhibit DHT.

-> If you ingest low levels olive oil (basically through food), it's not likely to have an effect. BUT ->

-> When applied topically to the testicles, the effect will be way more potent. Apply it everyday, and you will DHT-starve your body.

-> Bad symptoms are to be excepted : low libido, weak erections, fatigue, muscle loss, etc. BUT ->

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

-> Then a second puberty (cause it's the time when AR are the most sensitive) begins. So expect muscle gains, lower voice, and (yes) drastic penis growth.

It can take some months for a normal DHT production to resume. Enjoy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BongMog, bloomercel and 23 others
BTW I tested it on myself and it works. It's a bit like the post fin syndrome.

The only downside is very low libido the first months after stopping. But after that I'm horny asf

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Brazitard, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
New copy pasta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, patricknodixon and 1 other person
do i just put my dick into a bottle of olive oil or what

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Geist, Deleted member 2729, buflek and 12 others
I know it doesn't sound serious, but the fact is that olive oil can boost penile growth. Here's how.

--> Olive oil contains vitamin E and a selected range of fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.); These successfully inhibit DHT.

-> If you ingest low levels olive oil (basically through food), it's not likely to have an effect. BUT ->

-> When applied topically to the testicles, the effect will be way more potent. Apply it everyday, and you will DHT-starve your body.

-> Bad symptoms are to be excepted : low libido, weak erections, fatigue, muscle loss, etc. BUT ->

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you're stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

-> Then a second puberty (cause it's the time when AR are the most sensitive) begins. So expect muscle gains, lower voice, and (yes) drastic penis growth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Quantumphysics, patricknodixon, Deleted member 21531 and 9 others
just do manual stretching lmao no point in all of this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Mongrelcel

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

is this larp? I might try this I wanna nuke my dht

• +1
Reactions: Pixel and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
do i just put my dick into a bottle of olive oil or what
More like your testicles, and be aware that it can backfire a bit for the first months

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
just do manual stretching lmao no point in all of this
Manual stretching is repetitive, temporary and can be dangerous. Plus this method increases other male characteristics

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
is this larp? I might try this I wanna nuke my dht
Well, it nukes your DHT the time you're applying olive oil. Then the production resumes after some months and the DHT effects will be even greater

• Woah
BTW I tested it on myself and it works. It's a bit like the post fin syndrome.

The only downside is very low libido the first months after stopping. But after that I'm horny asf
proof ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Statues represent the Greek ideal male body, not the actual one
Wouldnt the ideal change over time with this practice then? As penis sizes would have collectively gotten larger

Last edited:
Manual stretching is repetitive, temporary and can be dangerous. Plus this method increases other male characteristics
not temporary and dangerous only if you are retarded. Manual stretching is different from jelqing (which is actually dangerous)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
nah bruh wtf. I mean any study or where u coped this info from ?
You can find studies that prove that some components of olive oil inhibit DHT production

As for the AR sensitivity, it's hypothetical, but some people have reported it after taking fin

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy

Is this Sarcastic?

So your telling me to nuke my DHT by rubbing my olive oil that I cook with on my balls for how long? And then after I stop my cock will grow and I gain muscle?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
So your telling me to nuke my DHT by rubbing my olive oil that I cook with on my balls for how long? And then after I stop my cock will grow and I gain muscle?
Yeaaaah I know it sounds cringe, but still, it works

You can rub if for some days, it's still okay and you'll see by yourself

Just mew

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
JFL at u nigga

How come greeks had tiny penises then if they bathed in oil before having gay sex?
the greeks belived that smaller penises were actually a good thing thats why the statues of great muscular heroes have small penises they thought smaller penis better mind

• +1
nah bro, just be high t u dont need that shit

1. lmao what the fuck
2. how much did you gain from it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Yeaaaah I know it sounds cringe, but still, it works

You can rub if for some days, it's still okay and you'll see by yourself
Have You tried it?

second time posting this shit theory

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Rt-Rust1
Imagine being born with a sub-7" bpel you will always feel insecure

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
If this is true how come everyone who takes finasitide and then stops doesnโ€™t experience these effects?

• +1
If this is true how come everyone who takes finasitide and then stops doesnโ€™t experience these effects?
all "natural" :soy::soy::soy::soy: shit is fake as fuck

losing your hair is natural, keeping it requires medication. retards will continue to deny this reality

Both

Maybe they experience this but don't know why so they don't report it, don't know
Hmm you said you tried it what where your results and what is a realistic timeline?

Hmm you said you tried it what where your results and what is a realistic timeline?

Like 1 inch both in girth and length

One application for one hour once a day for one month is sufficient

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Like 1 inch both in girth and length

One application for one hour once a day for one month is sufficient
How did you learn about this method?

• +1
Even one application is a good start

Even one application is a good start
By the logic of this stupid ass theory people who hop on finasteride then get off should get massive gains in dick size

instead they end up with 0 libido and erectile dysfunction :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, Sanguinius, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 1 other person
By the logic of this stupid ass theory people who hop on finasteride then get off should get massive gains in dick size

instead they end up with 0 libido and erectile dysfunction :lul::lul::lul:
Nah, the gain won't be massive, but you can expect maybe 0,05 inch or smth

Nah, the gain won't be massive, but you can expect maybe 0,05 inch or smth
So why would fin give you 0.05 inch, and olive oil, which is like, 1000 times weaker at inhibiting DHT 1 inch?

• +1
Reactions: HeartOfStone and ChristianChad
So why would fin give you 0.05 inch, and olive oil, which is like, 1000 times weaker at inhibiting DHT 1 inch?
Because these baldcels should be rubbing Fin on their dick ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, Deleted member 21192 and SoonToAscend
For how long (a period and how much time a day) and how much olive oil

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1