(SRS) Increase penis size with olive oil

I know it doesn't sound serious, but the fact is that olive oil can boost penile growth. Here's how.

--> Olive oil contains vitamin E and a selected range of fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.); These successfully inhibit DHT.

-> If you ingest low levels olive oil (basically through food), it's not likely to have an effect. BUT ->

-> When applied topically to the testicles, the effect will be way more potent. Apply it everyday, and you will DHT-starve your body.

-> Bad symptoms are to be excepted : low libido, weak erections, fatigue, muscle loss, etc. BUT ->

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

-> Then a second puberty (cause it's the time when AR are the most sensitive) begins. So expect muscle gains, lower voice, and (yes) drastic penis growth.

It can take some months for a normal DHT production to resume. Enjoy
Not true

sound like the liar who said back in the day that sulfasalazine regrow hair. and im like a fucking retard ordered this shit from a shitty indian pharmacy and got psychotic attack from it

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
sound like the liar who said back in the day that sulfasalazine regrow hair. and im like a fucking retard ordered this shit from a shitty indian pharmacy and got psychotic attack from it
mfw I just got a psychotic episode from rubbing olive oil on my balls

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I forget this fucking thread, bro I'm gonna marinatedickmaxxing for real not even joking, I'm gonna put my entire fucking cock in my olive oil bottle

• JFL
Reactions: uberfuckchad and bloomercel