(SRS) Increase penis size with olive oil

After doing this for x amount of time (a month)? Should you apply dht cream?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Brazitard and mvp2v1
So why would fin give you 0.05 inch, and olive oil, which is like, 1000 times weaker at inhibiting DHT 1 inch?
Cause you don't rub fin on your balls
Just try it once if you don't believe me :)

After doing this for x amount of time (a month)? Should you apply dht cream?
Like once a day for a month, yeah
No need, DHT normal production will resume anyway

So why would fin give you 0.05 inch, and olive oil, which is like, 1000 times weaker at inhibiting DHT 1 inch?
And I said 0.05 inch for one olive oil topical application, not for fin

Any sources or result proof?

Because just your word doesn’t mean much tbh

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What the fuck did I just read.

Does injecting a mega dose of test which wil convert to dht result in a 2nd puberty and penis growth? No, so why would this retarded shit work? Get serious.

Does injecting a mega dose of test which wil convert to dht result in a 2nd puberty and penis growth? No, so why would this retarded shit work? Get serious.
It's all about the androgen receptors

When you're adult, your penis doesn't have activated androgen receptors anymore, so DHT is useless

But if you get to the point when your AR are very sensitive, DHT will flow and you'll experience what happened during your puberty

Decreasing DHT locally will send a signal to your AR; it will basically say "hey, get up, I need more DHT!".

Actually interesting, gotta wonder how much of injected test turns to dht. I know most prolly turns to estrogen so one gotta wonder

When you're adult, your penis doesn't have activated androgen receptors anymore, so DHT is useless

But if you get to the point when your AR are very sensitive, DHT will flow and you'll experience what happened during your puberty

Decreasing DHT locally will send a signal to your AR; it will basically say "hey, get up, I need more DHT!".
Do you have at least 1 scientific paper that talks about this or did you pull it out of your ass or, in the mood of this thread may I say, your now-dht-enlarged foreskin?

Its odd its like the hair follicles androgen receptor get activate while in penis deactivated right after puberty

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
Do you have at least 1 scientific paper that talks about this or did you pull it out of your ass or, in the mood of this thread may I say, your now-dht-enlarged foreskin?
No need to be a rude mf, I don't care if you actually don't try it

I just wanted to share my experience so it's just empirical, though some studies back the fact that olive oil could decrease dht

I've nothing to gain for you to rub it

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend

I just wanted to share my experience so it's just empirical, though some studies back the fact that olive oil could decrease dht

I am not tryin to be rude, just asking
you already got called racial slur, I ain't done ain't nothin rude compared

Well, for a sane person you wouldn't have anything to gain. However, if we were to consider that you were a psychopath then, playing with people like this could arguably be a lot of fun as a gain. It doesn't go in line with what I know of you as a poster though. However, the proposition of this post remains pointless.

If you gained it could be anything else but that.

Well, for a sane person you wouldn't have anything to gain. However, if we were to consider that you were a psychopath then, playing with people like this could arguably be a lot of fun as a gain. It doesn't go in line with what I know of you as a poster though. However, the proposition of this post remains pointless.

If you gained it could be anything else but that.
Perhaps, but an other post tells the same about a second puberty kickstarted by fin

It wouldn't be fun, even for a psycho, to know that people are rubbing their balls with olive oil

And anyway, one application is enough to feel the penis numbness effect (I'm warning you)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Perhaps, but an other post tells the same about a second puberty kickstarted by fin

It wouldn't be fun, even for a psycho, to know that people are rubbing their balls with olive oil

And anyway, one application is enough to feel the penis numbness effect (I'm warning you)
What youre seeking is not dependant on the amount of androgens that you have in your body. I am the person who has researched this the most on this forum and perhaps across the internet

how long is your dick now

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I know it doesn't sound serious, but the fact is that olive oil can boost penile growth. Here's how.

--> Olive oil contains vitamin E and a selected range of fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.); These successfully inhibit DHT.

-> If you ingest low levels olive oil (basically through food), it's not likely to have an effect. BUT ->

-> When applied topically to the testicles, the effect will be way more potent. Apply it everyday, and you will DHT-starve your body.

-> Bad symptoms are to be excepted : low libido, weak erections, fatigue, muscle loss, etc. BUT ->

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

-> Then a second puberty (cause it's the time when AR are the most sensitive) begins. So expect muscle gains, lower voice, and (yes) drastic penis growth.

It can take some months for a normal DHT production to resume. Enjoy
proof for these? 😬

𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ

How come greeks had tiny penises then if they bathed in oil before having gay sex?
the statues? They were intentionally sculpted like that Cuz the Greeks held the belief that small penises means High iq and Big ones means Ravageous men with low iq who fornicate

Marinate your dick theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Blackpilled1027
And not a single study linked. Thanks OP

Wouldn't this temporarily reduce your penis' length and girth?

@RandomGuy

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Not sure that olive oil has concentrated enough amounts of vitamins and oils to make any difference

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Would doing this have an impact on your face as well? I'm afraid it could ogre me

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and Deleted member 21192
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Here you say you went from 6.5 to 9 inch, yet in this thread you claim only 1 inch length and width... Also you've posted multiple times about this? like 3 times. Why are you so obsessed with it? you want someone to try it before you?

Care to explain?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad, Deleted member 21146 and Coriec
How do you apply to your testicles without your clothing or bed sheets absorbing it?

wait ive been jacking off with vegetable oils for my entire life and my dicks been shrinking

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
wait ive been jacking off with vegetable oils for my entire life and my dicks been shrinking
only olive oil is androgenic

look at roman and greek wrestlers in the ancient times

btw this works, my girth and length increased and I can grow more facial hair

only olive oil is androgenic

btw this works, my girth and length increased and I can grow more facial hair
nah can't be true, the 5ar inhibiting fatty acids oleic, linoleic are present in other vegetable oils like canola (which is what I used every fucking day ages 14-18 before switching to coconut oil, lauric acid which also is 5ari)

i have some dht coming if that doesnt cure my cock problems im going ER, i went from 7.2" at 16 to 6.5 poor EQ no sensitivity or random erections for past 2 years, 20 now

how old are you?

I know it doesn't sound serious, but the fact is that olive oil can boost penile growth. Here's how.

--> Olive oil contains vitamin E and a selected range of fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.); These successfully inhibit DHT.

-> If you ingest low levels olive oil (basically through food), it's not likely to have an effect. BUT ->

-> When applied topically to the testicles, the effect will be way more potent. Apply it everyday, and you will DHT-starve your body.

-> Bad symptoms are to be excepted : low libido, weak erections, fatigue, muscle loss, etc. BUT ->

-> Deprivating your body's DHT will make your androgen receptors VERY sensitive. So when you stop applying olive oil, the DHT will flow again through HYPERSENSITIVE receptors.

-> Then a second puberty (cause it's the time when AR are the most sensitive) begins. So expect muscle gains, lower voice, and (yes) drastic penis growth.

It can take some months for a normal DHT production to resume. Enjoy
Might be legit. After I stopped Finasteride my Penis actually grew.

nah can't be true, the 5ar inhibiting fatty acids oleic, linoleic are present in other vegetable oils like canola (which is what I used every fucking day ages 14-18 before switching to coconut oil, lauric acid which also is 5ari)

i have some dht coming if that doesnt cure my cock problems im going ER, i went from 7.2" at 16 to 6.5 poor EQ no sensitivity or random erections for past 2 years, 20 now

how old are you?

take joke, nigger.
can’t tell if its a joke or not at a forum like this buddy boyo

too many incels overrating their iq

Like once a day for a month, yeah
No need, DHT normal production will resume anyway
I thought you did it for a week, whats ur routine tbh?

I genuinely laughed out loud at this thread, ngl it might work but just the idea of it is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back