Stacey was scammed $200000 on tinder (gold digger gold diggered)

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Ritalincel, Peachy and 3 others
Get fucked hoe

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and LDNPari
serious question: why don't incels do this?
pretend to be millionaires on tinder and get easy lays. of course they don't need to steal their money or see them again... what am I missing here?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I saw this covered on It's a Gundam's channel on YouTube. This is AWESOME. I wish I could scam foids for a living
pretend to be millionaires on tinder and get easy lays. of course they don't need to steal their money or see them again... what am I missing here?
Nowadays a bitch might try to yell "rape" if you claim to be a millionaire, turn out not to be and then fuck her

I saw this covered on It's a Gundam's channel on YouTube. This is AWESOME. I wish I could scam foids for a living
Nowadays a bitch might try to yell "rape" if you claim to be a millionaire, turn out not to be and then fuck her
legit, admire the guy's story. they should make a movie about him

he was ugly too, just be rich theory confirmed

he was ugly too, just be rich theory confirmed

1b348fdbc28ce699f8eb2e8470c62276

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
i just thought of 2 random european cities
you both thought to abbreviate london as ldn and paris and pari? not busting your balls, just seems weird

you both thought to abbreviate london as ldn and paris and pari? not busting your balls, just seems weird

she didn't abbreviate Paris as Pari lmao it's not even the same name.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I used to try this on Ashley Madison.

Even then gold diggers demanded proof of your money by spending a stupid amount on them or they'd run.

This bitch is just retarded or more likely this is an exaggerated story which got Stacy some TV time.

hahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahaahhahahah