stacy keeps making excuses for not linking, gets mad when i air her (HELP) (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
she said

“bro imma just remove you again if you keep airing me”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this whore rly just said “bro” it never began

what do i reply to this?

any chance :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: DharkDC, Baldingman1998, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
send her a pic of your cock from below and hold the base of your cock + a pic of ur face and body and say this is what youre missing out on

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
What do you mean by 'airing'?

Say sth like "how about you blow some hot air on this for a change" and send a pic of your erect cock. Should go smoothly from there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
she said

“bro imma just remove you again if you keep airing me”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this whore rly just said “bro” it never began

what do i reply to this?

any chance :feelswah:
Ugh. That shit's over. "Bro?" She's a clammer. Probably was using you to get to know other foids you might know, or perhaps a sister or even attractive mom. Some of these new clammers are quite clever on their oyster hunts. But yeah, whenever a foid uses that word, bruh, or dude, she's letting you know she's on your level. As to a competitor in the pussy hunt. Heads up!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member
> keep making excuses for not linking

Never bagan.

send her a pic of your cock from below and hold the base of your cock + a pic of ur face and body and say this is what youre missing out on
Don't do this. Never put face and dick in the same picture. That's free blackmail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 1617
Don't do this. Never put face and dick in the same picture. That's free blackmail
Ya boy right here knows what he's talking about! Once I was doxxed. Stupid fucking me sends her a pic with my cock laid out across my legs and me smiling. Ugh. That was a mistake! The following week, I found out she printed the photo and posted it in the laundry room at the complex I resided. That very night, KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK! Every damn fucking hour, someone's knocking at my door. So finally, I take a peek through the door's asshole to see which one is it this time; a 40s skank ready to be tanked. This hoe displayed a bottle of liquor AND a mighty fine fresh cigar and dangled them for my view as if trying to entice me to open the door. I didn't. Ten minutes later, her 19-year-old daughter is knocking at my door with a bag of weed and a Whooper sandwich, and once again, dangled it as if, "Here big dick fishy, fishy, fishy...you know you want it!"

Ugh. Never will I ever include my face in a dick pic again.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998