Stacy's Care About Your Mental Health!

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I remember a few weeks ago looking at Facebook and seeing some sorority sluts running a fundraiser for 'mental health'.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

J.F.L.

THESE GIRL'S ONLY CARE ABOUT CHAD MENTAL HEALTH.

THEY COULD LITERALLY WATCH A CURRY JUMP OFF A 100ft BUILDING ON CAMPUS & DIE, AND THEN GO TO A FRAT PARTY IN A NEON MINISKIRT 3 HOURS LATER UNFAZED.

WHILE THE CURRY'S SPLAT STAINS ARE STILL MOIST ON THE CONCRETE :lul::lul::lul:

Daily Reminder In 5 Years You Will Be Sitting On A Couch Telling One of These Girls About Your Inceldom Depression
iu
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

GO AHEAD PAJEET. TELL THEM ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING MENTALLY INSANE FROM SEXUAL & SOCIAL ISOLATION. I'M SURE THESE FINE, EDUCATED YOUNG WOMEN CAN RELATE & HELP YOU.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and 24 others
Every one of those girls claim "im not like other girls" while copying exactly what their friends dress like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 176 and 11 others
Fuck I've already had enough suicide fuel for today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
It's scary that they don't understand the emotional and mental torture they put sub8 men through :feelsmega::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
I was eating and almost spat my food out from laughing at this post.

But so true, and very sad tbh. I've said this before, but I believe girls like these sorority girls deserve to suffer similar to how subhuman men do. Wouldn't necessarily wish torture of hell on them, but a solid 20 year streak of social isolation and rejection ought to set things straight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bluepill, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Good morning I hate women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
They care about the bone formations in your skull and only that..

Never forget it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1180, Bluepill and 3 others
This is actually motivation not to kms. Yes I can kill myself but a week from now my oneitis won’t care

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Bluepill
"Pajeet you need to keep yourself occupied to distract your mind, have you ever tried salsa?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Every one of those girls claim "im not like other girls" while copying exactly what their friends dress like
For fucking real.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel and dodt
Most foids don’t care about depression. They just want to look good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Entirely virtue signalling

I need to stop browsing this forum upon waking up. :(

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and dodt
Pretending to care about mental health is the new trendy way to virtue signal. Same people who do this shit are the same people who feel the need to say "fuck cancer" all the time as if it isn't a given.
Lol and have you ever looked at their Instagrams or Vscos? They all look the same, every last one reposts the same shit and takes pictures in the same fucking spots. It's mind-boggling how basic these people are, I often wonder if they're self-aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1180
Fake nice girls are annoying and cringy.

fucking brutal. more ppl need to see this threadtbh

I remember a few weeks ago looking at Facebook and seeing some sorority sluts running a fundraiser for 'mental health'.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

J.F.L.

THESE GIRL'S ONLY CARE ABOUT CHAD MENTAL HEALTH.

THEY COULD LITERALLY WATCH A CURRY JUMP OFF A 100ft BUILDING ON CAMPUS & DIE, AND THEN GO TO A FRAT PARTY IN A NEON MINISKIRT 3 HOURS LATER UNFAZED.

WHILE THE CURRY'S SPLAT STAINS ARE STILL MOIST ON THE CONCRETE :lul::lul::lul:

Daily Reminder In 5 Years You Will Be Sitting On A Couch Telling One of These Girls About Your Inceldom Depression
iu
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

GO AHEAD PAJEET. TELL THEM ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING MENTALLY INSANE FROM SEXUAL & SOCIAL ISOLATION. I'M SURE THESE FINE, EDUCATED YOUNG WOMEN CAN RELATE & HELP YOU.

giphy.gif
Braniac TIER IQ POSTER BOOKMARKEd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XavGMogsThee
Still the greatest thread in history

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1180 and itsoverbuddyboyo
I’m so sick of all this virtue signalling in this society.

boring hoes. idgaf

They don't care about chads mental health.They don't care about anyones.Its all a ruse.A publicity stunt,to make it so that people think they're nice empathetic people.When they're actually heartless and are just doing it for validation.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Glad that we don't have sororities (aka Chad's brothel) in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
They don't care about chads mental health.They don't care about anyones.Its all a ruse.A publicity stunt,to make it so that people think they're nice empathetic people.When they're actually heartless and are just doing it for validation.
Yeah, many girls don’t even give a shit about chad but pretend to just to get him in his pants.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
My stacy oneitis used to call me good looking but a mentally challanged prick

2E742F3A DE48 4B98 BB44 5E62FEF2C811

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Fuark hell man

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel