Stair climbing is the only cardio you should do.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
To remain lean there’s no better exercise. I used to believe in running but that shit fucks your knees and makes you look older.
On the other hand, stair climbing burns more calories and builds your legs simultaneously.
i been climbing stars and my cheeks have never been so hollow :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, randomvanish, alexis and 1 other person
Indeed, stair climbing is more effective than retardedly sprinting.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 12270
Climbing up is great but walking down can be bad for your knees.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Bewusst
To remain lean there’s no better exercise. I used to believe in running but that shit fucks your knees and makes you look older.
On the other hand, stair climbing burns more calories and builds your legs simultaneously.
i been climbing stars and my cheeks have never been so hollow :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Nice lean face op. Also correct, jogging and sprinting is gigacope and a looksmin in the long run.
Rowing machine is something I would recommend as well for cardio. But it shouldnt be overdone. Just like 25-30 mins or so, but more frequently, would be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, alexis and Deleted member 12270
can't tell if this is a joke post or not

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you look like the average pickpocketer on a touristic place

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, randomvanish, Deleted member 10177 and 1 other person
Stair climbs, rowing, swimming, and elliptical are all essential.

I do karate and kung fu training for 2 or 3 hours works very well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270