START BULK

shieldzz

shieldzz

I've always kinda been under the idee of taking a multi vitamin is atleast approaching a level of equavalency to getting a verry well balanced diet with all the potasium and electrolyes and what not . Sure,its not exactly the same but 5k calories worth of chicken and rice may be a bit more time consuming to prepare

SO START EAT CORNFLAKES AND DONUTS AND GET BIG

REMEMBER

EAT LIKE A MONSTER TO GET BIG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, 5.5psl, plukee and 1 other person
@User28823 @Xangsane @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Jfl at people who track during bulking too

• +1
Reactions: silencio and n9wiff
Jfl at people who track during bulking too

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: gr34ter, Autismcel, 5.5psl and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
I've always kinda been under the idee of taking a multi vitamin is atleast approaching a level of equavalency to getting a verry well balanced diet with all the potasium and electrolyes and what not . Sure,its not exactly the same but 5k calories worth of chicken and rice may be a bit more time consuming to prepare

REMEMBER

help me get 6 pack while bulkinh

Monstermaxxing is the only way to looksmax in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

REMEMBER

anyone who suggests bulking with only chicken and rice is braindead, you’re supposed to eat anything on a bulk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, halloweed and plukee
I just ate my typical lunch (5 sugared donuts) but for some reason feel a bit sick, unlike usual

I'm not bulking though. I don't workout

I just ate my typical lunch (5 sugared donuts) but for some reason feel a bit sick, unlike usual

5 donuts you fatass??

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and optimisticzoomer

That MUST be unhealthy

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
That MUST be unhealthy
Probably
It's not my typical lunch, but I've been having it maybe 3 times a week recently
Tbh it's only like 750 calories

I'm skinny and need high calories
It's not much protein so I usually drink some milk with it

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
anyone who suggests bulking with only chicken and rice is braindead, you’re supposed to eat anything on a bulk
You’re very clueless and severely uneducated about this topic.

just add 200-500 over ur maintenance calories (can calculate online) and dont eat shit
Maingaining is the way. I made all my gains like that. Bulking is a meme. Only applicable for underweight individuals.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
@User28823 Just realised that this fagg @moreroidsmoredates is 3 heads taller than you . Basically he could fuck your mother in front of you and you can do nothing :lul:

You’re very clueless and severely uneducated about this topic.
you are the clueless one if you think eating 3000+ calories of lean grilled chicken and white rice every day is possible for anyone who doesn’t have insanely high appetite

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@User28823 Just realised that this fagg @moreroidsmoredates is 3 heads taller than you . Basically he could fuck your mother in front of you and you can do nothing :lul:
I’m 6’3. @User28823 is 6’5 or something, am I right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and User28823
you are the clueless one if you think eating 3000+ calories of lean grilled chicken and white rice every day is possible for anyone who doesn’t have insanely high appetite
I’m not saying you need to eat clean foods like chicken and rice to bulk up.

You need to eat natural raw primal food: meat, eggs, fish and so on. So your gut, brain and metabolism is in an optimal state. Stuff like rice contains arsenic which destroys your gut health.

That MUST be unhealthy
nigga u literally have a tiktok edit on ur avi and ur bio says "

Im better than all you fags rotting on here" while having a tiktok edit on pfp lmao​

nigga u literally have a tiktok edit on ur avi and ur bio says "

Im better than all you fags rotting on here" while having a tiktok edit on pfp lmao​

I just changed my avi bro

Probably
It's not my typical lunch, but I've been having it maybe 3 times a week recently
Tbh it's only like 750 calories

I'm skinny and need high calories
It's not much protein so I usually drink some milk with it
If you get the wrong type of carbs/sugars then that fat will probably end up somewhere else lol

On your lower body maybe

I’m not saying you need to eat clean foods like chicken and rice to bulk up.

You need to eat natural raw primal food: meat, eggs, fish and so on. So your gut, brain and metabolism is in an optimal state. Stuff like rice contains arsenic which destroys your gut health.
those foods are filling just like chicken is, those aren’t bulking foods they are cutting foods are you legit insane? why would anyone eat only highly filling foods on a bulk? that’s like spamming junk food on a cut

i have been bulking for some months eating whatever i want and enjoying it

• JFL
If you get the wrong type of carbs/sugars then that fat will probably end up somewhere else lol

On your lower body maybe
In my cock perhaps

those foods are filling just like chicken is, those aren’t bulking foods they are cutting foods are you legit insane? why would anyone eat only highly filling foods on a bulk? that’s like spamming junk food on a cut

i have been bulking for some months eating whatever i want and enjoying it
You shouldn’t be bulking in the first place. Its unnatural and puts stress on your body which ages you faster.

You should be eating at maintenance which will result in muscle gain over time by losing bodyfat and gaining muscle simultaneously. You literally stay the same weight, but your body composition changes.

You’re falling for the bulking meme which was originally created by bodybuilders on steroids.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean, Autismcel and shieldzz
Height > Frame . i can hide my terrible frame under shirt but you cant hide ur height :forcedsmile:
I can just wear lifts and get LL
ur frame is unhideable and worse than that........ unchangeable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
I can just wear lifts and get LL
ur frame is unhideable and worse than that........ unchangeable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Narrow Clavicles
Wide Hips
Gyno

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
are my clavicles really narrow or its just the wide hips that make my clavicles looking short?
barely avg clavicles, really wide hips

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and shieldzz
You shouldn’t be bulking in the first place. Its unnatural and puts stress on your body which ages you faster.

You should be eating at maintenance which will result in muscle gain over time by losing bodyfat and gaining muscle simultaneously. You literally stay the same weight, but your body composition changes.

You’re falling for the bulking meme which was originally created by bodybuilders on steroids.
ironic coming from someone who promotes gymcelling and roiding, that’s what ages you and I don’t do either of those